The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Most of the pinas in LP would ask for money if u hints them tat u wan to bonk them. I think better try ur luck in date in asia. At least u can c the photo b4 u decide.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Got afew contacts from date in asia to let go. Those bros interested pls PM me. After this friday i may not be able to access sbf so quick. If i manage to access sbf i will post in another thread for vietnam. Cheers
Old 02-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Somewhere a few days ago , after morning shift work, I went to Mustafa and decided to try my luck approaching maids around the area.At that point of time,there aren't any but as I am about to leave, I notice this Chinese beauty at a coffee shop alone sitting down all by herself. Turns out she is a Nepalese. Told me she is a part time housemaid. She is free on every Saturday and Sunday. Actually she also told me that she can meet me everyday after her work as well , but of course I prefer weekends.

Anyway , on how I approach her, at that point of time my mind is cool as a cucumber, I didn't think of anything much , I just simply walk up to where she was sitting. " Hey excuse me, I just happen to notice you , but I can't help it but to come over and talk to you." She agreed and say no problem. I asked if I could sit with her.Manage to and I order two cokes for me and her. To cut everything short , after sweet talking to her and bla bla bla like around half an hour, we left the place . We somehow manage to hold each other's hands very naturally like macham boyfriend girlfriend like that I sent her to the nearest bustop. Whike waiting for the bus, we chatted and built more rapport. In between the conversation, she told me that after 7 months of working in Singapore here, each and every day seems to be so boring until on the day I come over and approach her , she feel so happy. She even touch my face saying that it is so smooth. She also commented that she likes my sweet voice and say that I am handsome! I decided to be a little bolder and ask her , " Do you have any experience? " She then giggle and say what kind of experience am I talking about? I gave that flirty smile and say don't act like you don't know. She then instantly without any warning and any hint of embarrassment reply,"Oh you mean sex experience?" She then actually giggle after saying that. I said to her , yeah something like that. "Wah, you very naughty ah...", I said. After taking cock and sing songs, her bus arrived, she then gave me a kiss on the cheek and that's it. I message her have a good night and sweet dreams
Next few days or so, she keep smsing me , how am I ? Dear I miss you , I can't wait to see you sort of messages. I arranged to meet her up on Sunday , since I am working everyday from Monday to Saturday. I told her to relax, I will meet up with you. I seriously can't wait for sunday, I will post an fr when I manage to up her. So stay tune for next episode.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rxzer86 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Somewhere a few days ago , after morning shift work, I went to Mustafa and decided to try my luck approaching maids around the area.At that point of time,there aren't any but as I am about to leave, I notice this Chinese beauty at a coffee shop alone sitting down all by herself. Turns out she is a Nepalese. Told me she is a part time housemaid. She is free on every Saturday and Sunday. Actually she also told me that she can meet me everyday after her work as well , but of course I prefer weekends.

Anyway , on how I approach her, at that point of time my mind is cool as a cucumber, I didn't think of anything much , I just simply walk up to where she was sitting. " Hey excuse me, I just happen to notice you , but I can't help it but to come over and talk to you." She agreed and say no problem. I asked if I could sit with her.Manage to and I order two cokes for me and her. To cut everything short , after sweet talking to her and bla bla bla like around half an hour, we left the place . We somehow manage to hold each other's hands very naturally like macham boyfriend girlfriend like that I sent her to the nearest bustop. Whike waiting for the bus, we chatted and built more rapport. In between the conversation, she told me that after 7 months of working in Singapore here, each and every day seems to be so boring until on the day I come over and approach her , she feel so happy. She even touch my face saying that it is so smooth. She also commented that she likes my sweet voice and say that I am handsome! I decided to be a little bolder and ask her , " Do you have any experience? " She then giggle and say what kind of experience am I talking about? I gave that flirty smile and say don't act like you don't know. She then instantly without any warning and any hint of embarrassment reply,"Oh you mean sex experience?" She then actually giggle after saying that. I said to her , yeah something like that. "Wah, you very naughty ah...", I said. After taking cock and sing songs, her bus arrived, she then gave me a kiss on the cheek and that's it. I message her have a good night and sweet dreams
Next few days or so, she keep smsing me , how am I ? Dear I miss you , I can't wait to see you sort of messages. I arranged to meet her up on Sunday , since I am working everyday from Monday to Saturday. I told her to relax, I will meet up with you. I seriously can't wait for sunday, I will post an fr when I manage to up her. So stay tune for next episode.
good luck for your nepalese maid man. waiting for your juicy FR
Old 02-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sirtuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro kengarou,
awaits your juicy nepalese experience.

so much different from chinese, pinoy n indo sex
Old 03-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all Maid Bonkers out there,

just wanna thank a few kind-hearted Bros for their generous advice and summarise a few tips/lessons learnt:

Teacher No. 1: Sex Hero says---dont attack in groups, make contact when they are alone

Teacher No. 2: Doomvell13 says---go to LP on Sunday, most maids OFF on Sunday, lurk around remittance outlets, attack when target gives eye contact, can use "Yakun kopitiam" trick, dont judge target's openess by her dressing style

And appealing to some Bros:

1. Fighter: if you decided to move on, dont mind can pass me your maid's contact? the super horny wanna eat you raw one

2. Euritage: since both of us are newbies in this area, and you asked if anyone wanna go LP, then why wait? this Sunday I jio you go LP together, onz bo? If you serious, pm me and we arrange time to meet and make our virgin maid hunting trip a memorable one!

3. Shoot to Target: a million thanks to you if you can so kind to blood me and give me a few of your maid contacts? date in asia is't? will sign up also!

Thanx again!
Old 03-12-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Turns out she is a Nepalese part time housemaid. Actually she also told me that she can meet me everyday after her work as well , but of course I prefer weekends.
I will post an fr when I manage to up her. So stay tune for next episode.

Wow...this is from new source. Yes....will be camping here for your FR. Have fun and happy bonking
Old 03-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Oofy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After stumbling upon this post, and reading all of it, I couldn't resist venturing out on my maiden maid-hunt.

Here is my quickie experience last week or so.

I live in tampines......took senior bros advice to avoid eat & shit at home, and went for a maid recee in bedok......HDB void decks, super-markets etc.

Bros, I really had trouble getting eye-contact. Anyway, here are the stats.

Chased 6
Eye contact 4 (after hanging around more than 10min)
Got one phone number from a indo maid
1 indo maid at ntuc smiled and showed interest but says no phone, so I thrust my number and asked her to call
1 indo maid with boss and kids at ntuc pushing a trolley...but giving me sly looks.....so i just slip my number on a piece of paper to her
1 young filipino bomb i would have loved to up said fuck-off!!! ....Imagine!!!
2 other around 30yo indo maids just ran away almost frightened

Pretty mixed experience....dunno what to make of it

Senior bros, any tips/advice welcome.

BTW, am an indian settled here for a few years now.....does it matter? Also age.....am 33.....(looks not bad though....lean & fit type....)
Old 03-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alanCheong777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just now lunch time , as a newbie want to try out how get maid.
So went down to the Serangoon garden hdb area.
1 managed to eye contact and make 3 maids turn their head again to look at me but no opportunity.

1.Always with a wheelchair elderly. So cant attack on the maid
2. Always two maids walking together , so rejection maybe greater

Actually can list out some areas which have quite a lot of maids appearing during what timings.
I personally feel this is my analysis:
1. Find those old hdb areas which maids have to be employed to take care of olds
2. Find those hdb near market area, so that maid have excuse to go down buy food or marketing
3. Dun go into bungalows area, i spinned 3 arounds, maids all staying inside becos ppl is watching

And after today lunch time trip, i finally understand why some old uncles and men like to loiter or sit at the hdb void decks. I can even imagine some SBF 's bros sitting next to me at the void deck which i am camping just now.
Any more to add on?
Old 03-12-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

I am not choosy. Yest just met one who look so good from far. So sms etc n she got the hint. Meet her today n ask her to make happy. Breast so big. Blow me till I cum In car. Super satisfying. She ask me look for her when I need. Don't use hand. No good.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Oofy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bingo .....the indo maid with sly looks smsed me, asking if I can be her fren.

We exchange a few frantic smses.

Got to drive this to bed...
Old 03-12-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

Those bros who got the contacts from me pls pls dun rush things out. Just take it easy, if not things will turn ugly. Now i counting down my time to fly. I left with less than 17hrs b4 i fly to vn with my famliy. Hope to access sbf there if not bore to dead. I think i will get 0 bonking accept from my wife there. Hope to c more FR cuming in. Cheers bros bonker.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alanCheong777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am not choosy. Yest just met one who look so good from far. So sms etc n she got the hint. Meet her today n ask her to make happy. Breast so big. Blow me till I cum In car. Super satisfying. She ask me look for her when I need. Don't use hand. No good.
bro , just now i tea break time tried again, this time go to amk hdb blocks becos nearer to my office. Seen one quite young and pretty indo maid, go over and ask her things like "you like my friend" , At this moment, a chinese 40plus guy with a wife shouted to me in this sentence:"KAN NI NA BU CHAO CHEE BYE, CHEE HONG ah!!!THAT IS MY MAID!" Some of the passerbys and some uncles sitting at the void decks also laughing at me. super ma lu!

i quickly run because he seems to going to hit me. Bad experience. SCore : 0
Old 03-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanCheong777 View Post
bro , just now i tea break time tried again, this time go to amk hdb blocks becos nearer to my office. Seen one quite young and pretty indo maid, go over and ask her things like "you like my friend" , At this moment, a chinese 40plus guy with a wife shouted to me in this sentence:"KAN NI NA BU CHAO CHEE BYE, CHEE HONG ah!!!THAT IS MY MAID!" Some of the passerbys and some uncles sitting at the void decks also laughing at me. super ma lu!

hahahahaha... i really cant imagine the uncle shouting at u those words.. freaking malu... i also had a good laugh when i imagine the scenerio

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 03-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanCheong777 View Post

Bro thks 4 ur joke of the day. Seems like u really veri despo to bonk a maid even inthe day time

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1