The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25169 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
i would agree with with Gi Gi , Nana …. But mumu I don’t think she is constant .

Xin xin did slim down abit after exercise when I last met her .. 2 weeks ago … she has been here at most 2nd month in Singapore .

Quote:
Originally Posted by xviralx View Post
Agreed on mumu, tried once and won’t be returning.

I read of mixed reviews on mu mu (previously Anna) in the past. I had been to her two times. Both encounters were excellent. (Was trying to arrange a third time - timing could not match thus far). To me she is tall, slim and rather pleasant/pretty and smily althu boobs are small. First encounter, I already got 5G roaming and dfk (YMMV). Her services - massage, boobs massage, sensual fingering, bj etc were all pretty ok. Second encounter, it was a step further. She told me before that some guys were unpleasant and unhygienic. That's why she denies them certain treatment.

OK, maybe she is not that consistently constant as I thought she could be.
Old 23-07-2024, 10:10 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42552 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
This Xin Xin must be here for some months already. I tried her when when she was relatively new. Then, she was a little plump. Good conversationalist, can kiss/french (YMMV) and aimed to please. Photos were ps so that she looked slimmer. I hope she has slimmed down and the service has maintained and even improve a notch.

I believe MLs like

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/gi-gi-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/mu-mu-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-gigi/

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/nana-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-rui-rui/

can provide a consistent level of good service (subjective, but I believe they can provide). (Kissing/Frenching will depend on chemistry and your level of hygiene)
Xin Xin knows she is plump, now working hard in the gym.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-07-2024, 11:14 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Quoted: 4565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42552 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbg44 View Post
Dear brothers, newbie here. Mind if I ask, what happens if I get raided during a visit? Planning a visit this upcoming week. Thanks for answering my question.
Just tell them your friend recommended this gal to you will do. Remember, cheonging is not a crime here.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-07-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcoin128 View Post
I like Vera a lot, pretty and young looking. Always go to her for head massage and JG. Asked her to focus more on JG as I like her technique, effective and painless. I like it when her hands squeeze your shaft and glide over the head to purposely make me hard and sensitive. Shiok!
Haha, same too. I cannot take this kind of stimulation for too long and requested Vera to proceed to hj immediately fearing that I would shoot at her body suddenly.
Old 23-07-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

I believe MLs like

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/gi-gi-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/mu-mu-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-gigi/

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/nana-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-rui-rui/

can provide a consistent level of good service (subjective, but I believe they can provide). (Kissing/Frenching will depend on chemistry and your level of hygiene)
Bro, I like to read ur sharing cos what u posted are always quite true after visiting those MLs that u recommended. Keep it up!
Old 23-07-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/cici-massage/

Looks: Young looking and pictures are accurate. Smooth skin and nice pair of boobs
Massage: First half of the session works on the upper body and legs. Quite ok, not piano kind
BBBJ: Second half she will try and seduce you from the back to the front. Personally I think it works for me. Hardworking on BBBJ, But she going back soon on 27 July
Old 23-07-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 10
Zxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud of

Eh nana page gone? Wanted to try a big tits lady sia
Old 23-07-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxpd View Post
Eh nana page gone? Wanted to try a big tits lady sia
Give her a few days to settle her lodging issues.
Old 23-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 12
sly1111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersly1111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersly1111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
How about his Ci Ci?
She show no face picture....
Services offer more like senior milf

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-cici/
This I went to commando liao, body exactly like the headless photo. Slim and nice model body shape. Boobs got small c cup. Can tell is early late 20s type of age, but still have a pretty face. I was able to 5g roam, YMMV. Massage with good strength and sensual is her strong point. Will rtm when time allow. Short term only, go if u want see pretty face with model figure ml
Old 23-07-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

She probably have the best body and boobs I seen in a long time

She literally have a car show model body. Tall and thick lips. Probably the closest I ever get a hj from a car show model.

She look like aylna neo from noc

Look forward to next visit
Yea her new pic in her WC with her sitting down in that black dress looks great.
Old 23-07-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sly1111 View Post
This I went to commando liao, body exactly like the headless photo. Slim and nice model body shape. Boobs got small c cup. Can tell is early late 20s type of age, but still have a pretty face. I was able to 5g roam, YMMV. Massage with good strength and sensual is her strong point. Will rtm when time allow. Short term only, go if u want see pretty face with model figure ml
Her marketing kinda fail though prob will be better if can post more pic of her face. Else who will wanna take the risk.
Old 23-07-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

On a side note saw that tutu friend is back. The big breast one... haha can go visit
Old 23-07-2024, 04:55 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

16? Careful?
Careful? 16?

I am only careful when 999 is involved

Fought and dropped by, senior bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Aiya is TCSS loh.
Be careful else u also become part of the famous group.
16 I think. Nevermind lah whatever the number.
Lucky u got put disclaimer.

Enjoy ur fight night yah.
Please drop by once in a while buddy.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 23-07-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davosthanos128 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/cici-massage/

Looks: Young looking and pictures are accurate. Smooth skin and nice pair of boobs
Massage: First half of the session works on the upper body and legs. Quite ok, not piano kind
BBBJ: Second half she will try and seduce you from the back to the front. Personally I think it works for me. Hardworking on BBBJ, But she going back soon on 27 July
Agree wit most but i think shes more a MILF, definitely nt SYT. Hardworking and i was offered FJ. An advice to bros is to confirm the pricing first before the deed.

Last edited by AUDIFANSG; 24-07-2024 at 10:40 PM.
Old 23-07-2024, 05:29 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you visited chu jian? In real life, does she look like Kate Tsui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Agree wit most but i think shes more a MILF, definitely nt SYT like xiaolu/chunjian. Hardworking and i was offered FJ. An advice to bros is to confirm the pricing first before the deed.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1