The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 17
bwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasterix888 View Post
Not really interested to bring her out

She was like offering to me. Perhaps trying to maximise profits before leaving

Btw, anyone went SZ to meet MLs who RTC? What could be the expectations? If i ask them for HJ there, will they give?
contacted one ML when I was in SZ a few months back, she quoted me RMB3k for FJ. Politely declined, the price in SZ is crazy.
Old Today, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
D Cup Kiki gone.
Eh? Last week text her she still available leh. Kena caught and sent back is it? Or just RTC and maybe coming back?
Old Today, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
What made her think she worth $150 per HJ session?

Height?
Boobs?
Look?

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/chu-jian-massage/
Should be on tourist 30 days visa thats why charge 150. They seeems to have a higher cost hence the higher price. Anyway if price dont fit just dont go.
Old Today, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
pohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any tried lan lan?
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-lan-lan/

bbbj at 120?
Old Today, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Her face reminds me of yan yan(which I really dig), btw now damm sian, all of the slightly prettier mls will list for $150. Seems like the ongoing trend now.
Saw the similarity now that you mentioned. Regret not visitng her before she left.
Old Today, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lmao6790 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/nana-msg/

Anyone tried this girl? Tits really as big as stated?
Old Today, 11:43 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Height?
Boobs?
Look?

Many mls coming for short stay are charging this price. Why? Cos they don't need 回头客. If one day they got 5 customers, they earn extra 150. So, 20 days already 3,000, equivalent to 15,000 RMB. In China, more than 60 million people are earning less than 1,000 RMB a month you know.

So far, only CC got the standard to charge this price.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 11:47 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Eh? Last week text her she still available leh. Kena caught and sent back is it? Or just RTC and maybe coming back?
Was caught few weeks ago. Just that she refuses to admit. So, no chance to come back liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post
If you like super big tits girl on a small frame then can try. She finished me off with my bro between her papaya. Decent service and chatty too. YMMV
Did u took the 150 or 230 service?
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Height?
Boobs?
Look?

Personally, I won't commando until a few good and trusted reviews appear. If $150, I expect something special if she is experienced type. But she is new, looks new, don't have the height and boob's, and charging $150. Chances are high you will have an underwhelming session.

Don't forget at the 120 range there are still plenty of gems, sincere service providers. Eg Xuan xuan, rui rui, tingzi etc...
Old Today, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogamer1977 View Post
Hi Bro,

Thanks for sharing! How's the massage skills for Vera?

Would suggest you to try Zara if you hadn't, she's young and so far she's been my go-to for JG and I haven't find anyone better than her in terms of JG & Massage skills - very vanilla though but services are top notch.

good to have an alternative so I'll go and try Vera soon.
Tried Zara about 5 times, her massage skills are really highly recommended and not forgetting her gd cooking skill too.

I like Vera's classy looks and smooth skin more and her JG is more effective. She reminds me of a few Guang Zhou hotel operated vanilla MLs more than 10 years ago. Glad to experience such familiar feeling again after so many years.

For massage, I will recommend Zara.
For JG, I will recommend Vera.
Old Today, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
contacted one ML when I was in SZ a few months back, she quoted me RMB3k for FJ. Politely declined, the price in SZ is crazy.
Is transactional… I had ML who went to travel with me for 4 days … reimburse back 5k rmb , for travel and her lost of income in China … so depends your relationship with the ML in Singapore .
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 730 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Sorry to butt in but you are overthinking a ton. Towards service providers the math is simple if you decide to take the splash the cash route. Just decide on the threshold amount in your heart then just pose the question to her. These are not innocent girls in a normal setting, they bare their bodies to do sex acts on men, and you worry about impolite to work out a deal which is the trade they are in? And my advice is don't even harbour thoughts that she is without men prolonged period and horny to take up an offer, why would you even think she has no sex partners? A harsher reality check is more often than not, these working ladies are quite numb to sex because overdosage in this line of work. Stop over analysing, just ask for it and if is an amount you are agreeable, seal the deal then get what you want. Chances are after that you will feel bored of her because you have conquered her. End of the day these are transactional passion without reciprocal feelings involved. Just get what you yearn for then move on to the next target.
Spot on bro. Be direct on $ offer. If not ngam move on.
Old Today, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 730 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
D Cup Kiki gone.
Kena that baldie photographer?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1