The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61617 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Well said bro. Those vanilla ML may not be that vanilla that you assumed them to be. Some of them just have tactics to make sure you RTM. I had one vanilla ML that said she never offer kiss because of germs and viruses, but in the end we dfk. You’re not special at all, even if the girl is willing to go out with you without asking you to pay, she might just be bored and needs someone to pay their meal or whatever.
Another joke i heard is ML tell you she very tired, cannot service you properly pls forgive her.

That's like saying McDonalds ran out of french fries but we still charge u for it.

If tired then DON'T take the booking.
Old 07-07-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Another joke i heard is ML tell you she very tired, cannot service you properly pls forgive her.

That's like saying McDonalds ran out of french fries but we still charge u for it.

Lol... at least try to replace with harsh brown or nuggets etc.

If she tired, let me service her body instead...

Cathy, Mango
Old 07-07-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:

Ya man. Tired then rest don't give tired or black face when customer arrived alr.
Old 07-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61617 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol... at least try to replace with harsh brown or nuggets etc.

If she tired, let me service her body instead...
haha tired won't offer you more stuff liao
Old 07-07-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Probably have to compare apple to apple. The MLs are providing a service. Whereas, French fries is a physical item

Isnt it human nature to have emotions and can be tired during work? The booking is usually made hours in advance. If they can’t be tired, they probably have to cancel your booking last minute. Then they will be blamed for flying your aeroplane

I guess once or twice is fine, if the ML consistently display tiredness. Then she deserved to be dropped
Old 07-07-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lolx123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-helen/

anyone try her before? the photos are hot but feels like ripped from somewhere else
Old 07-07-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
Probably have to compare apple to apple. The MLs are providing a service. Whereas, French fries is a physical item

Isnt it human nature to have emotions and can be tired during work? The booking is usually made hours in advance. If they can’t be tired, they probably have to cancel your booking last minute. Then they will be blamed for flying your aeroplane

I guess once or twice is fine, if the ML consistently display tiredness. Then she deserved to be dropped
Agreed with you. Not trying to be so call white knight. But we are all human. Will have emotion and also will get tired. And ladies always have a few days in a month that will not feel so well. I guess if not like always I think is fine. Give and take for me. I won't insist the lady to massage me if tired. I can just chat with them and do the sensual.
Old 07-07-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bupianren View Post
Just wonder, is KiKi and MHT using the same number? Any way I didn’t get any response so far from Kiki…….sign
No. Just move on, you missed nothing.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 07-07-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post

agree on the we are all humans so give and take if it’s the first time, or like already late at night and it was an advance booking that’s not nice to cancel on…..
unless they always come up with the same old “i’m tired” can’t service you properly story then that’s another issue

i recently booked a ML who said she was tired at 11pm and she gave me a heads up and asked me if i still want to come up to give her a light massage or cancel the appointment cuz she was too tired…

of course i happily went up, gave her a light massage while she SN but of course didn’t charge me for the booking at all. i even asked her for tips jokingly and we ended up having sex instead. even slept over at her place that night.
Old 07-07-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
agree on the we are all humans so give and take if it’s the first time, or like already late at night and it was an advance booking that’s not nice to cancel on…..
unless they always come up with the same old “i’m tired” can’t service you properly story then that’s another issue

i recently booked a ML who said she was tired at 11pm and she gave me a heads up and asked me if i still want to come up to give her a light massage or cancel the appointment cuz she was too tired…

of course i happily went up, gave her a light massage while she SN but of course didn’t charge me for the booking at all. i even asked her for tips jokingly and we ended up having sex instead. even slept over at her place that night.
Wa, such a good kao tao ah. Still foc.
Old 07-07-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
No. Just move on, you missed nothing.
ya so many returnees... got so many better options

Cathy, Mango
Old 07-07-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
Wa, such a good kao tao ah. Still foc.
haha just nice good vibes that day lor. but end of the day have to mention just don’t be too serious even if FOC. end of the day they not here for feelings or relationship. priority still earn money
Old 08-07-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
haha just nice good vibes that day lor. but end of the day have to mention just don’t be too serious even if FOC. end of the day they not here for feelings or relationship. priority still earn money
Dun forget that a few popular MLs retired early from massage line as they married local customer. Some pre-MILF MLs are actually looking forward to find a local bf/husband and settle down in Sg.
Old 08-07-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bupianren View Post
Just wonder, is KiKi and MHT using the same number? Any way I didn’t get any response so far from Kiki…….sign
MHT already RTC last week and Ki Ki is on high alert. If ur HP no. has no record in their databases, only new MLs with poor business will reply u.
Old 08-07-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
Dun forget that a few popular MLs retired early from massage line as they married local customer. Some pre-MILF MLs are actually looking forward to find a local bf/husband and settle down in Sg.
that’s true also, but i will have to say very rare. like what was previously discussed, the guys they meet as customers are hardly who they will want to be committed to as chances of cheating in the marriage is like extremely high, no? unless they just want the status of being able to stay in singapore and earn money, or really rare scenario both parties are genuine to each other. if not most of the time i would still think it’s hard to have a happy and lasting marriage ba.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1