The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Most of the Thai WL there are MILF and cannot make it from the looks department. The younger ones are from Laos, Cambodia and Myammar who are not service oriented. They like to fly aeroplane after the first or second fuck, assuming you are not the Andy Lau handsome type. They give all kinds of reasons but you walk around, and you may catch them with their friends hanging around shopping centres, etc... You cannot expect DHL service lah.
This info is good enough to tell me not to visit Hat Yai next year.
Old 29-11-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 11
Froster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclelim8 View Post
Do you know how much for the charges in Pink Lady now ?
If I'm not wrong is 2000baht.

Last edited by Froster; 30-11-2015 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Need some info from the senior here. I saw a few Turkish bath house in Hatyai. What service is there? Bathe and body scrub only? Or got special? Please advise. Thank you.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Soapy Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanarthur View Post
Need some info from the senior here. I saw a few Turkish bath house in Hatyai. What service is there? Bathe and body scrub only? Or got special? Please advise. Thank you.
Turkish Bath House = Soapy Massage Parlour.

Hatyai's Soapy Massage Parlours cannot make it if you compare to Bangkok.

Only Chao Phraya 4 still can.
Old 10-12-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Turkish Bath House = Soapy Massage Parlour.

Hatyai's Soapy Massage Parlours cannot make it if you compare to Bangkok.

Only Chao Phraya 4 still can.
Bro Tony,

I saw 2 Turkish bath house along Tanrattanakorn Road. Is it the same concept as Chao Phraya 4 and Pink Lady?
Old 13-12-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryval666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanarthur View Post
Bro Tony,

I saw 2 Turkish bath house along Tanrattanakorn Road. Is it the same concept as Chao Phraya 4 and Pink Lady?
Those two are most likely Chintana and Atami which is just a cheaper version of Pink Lady. For SYT, you can go to New Lady opposite Merlin Hotel but service is doubtful and most can only speak Thai. Pricewise is about same rate as Pink Lady. There's another called Nice Lady in Wiangpin Hotel. Price are same like New Lady yet the quality of girls are not that good. All my info for soapy are somewhat outdated but you can still go over there and have a look yourself.

Bro Tony, is Chaophraya 4 still open? Will be heading over to hatyai for Christmas. Will check it out.

Dear seniors, will appreciate some advice on solo traveller on best place for booking girl for the night. Are the old farm still there or would it be better to depend on tuk-tuk?
Old 13-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryval666 View Post
Those two are most likely Chintana and Atami which is just a cheaper version of Pink Lady. For SYT, you can go to New Lady opposite Merlin Hotel but service is doubtful and most can only speak Thai. Pricewise is about same rate as Pink Lady. There's another called Nice Lady in Wiangpin Hotel. Price are same like New Lady yet the quality of girls are not that good. All my info for soapy are somewhat outdated but you can still go over there and have a look yourself.

Bro Tony, is Chaophraya 4 still open? Will be heading over to hatyai for Christmas. Will check it out.

Dear seniors, will appreciate some advice on solo traveller on best place for booking girl for the night. Are the old farm still there or would it be better to depend on tuk-tuk?
Thank you. Nice lady opens quite late about 6-7pm. Will have a look at those 2 joints if I go over... Thanks
Old 13-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Chao Phraya 4 Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryval666 View Post
My last visit was 2 years ago but should be still open lah.
Old 14-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chao Phraya 4 Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Nope... It's closed.... However, there's a new kid on the block... Naruto.. in front of merlin hotel or perhaps it replaces the hotel itselk
Old 15-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Chao Phraya 4 Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
Nope... It's closed.... However, there's a new kid on the block... Naruto.. in front of merlin hotel or perhaps it replaces the hotel itself
Wow Chao Phraya 4 is the best Soapy also kaput!
Economy must be really bad!
Old 15-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

In Hat Yai,

In Hat Yai, is there a street similar to Soi Cowboy, where you can find cluster of bars?

Thanks.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 15-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes it is closed for good....check this out http://phil.uk.net/hatyai/night.html
Old 15-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope... It's closed.... However, there's a new kid on the block... Naruto.. in front of merlin hotel or perhaps it replaces the hotel itselk
Any info or pic of this place......gals quality, pricing, etc?
Old 15-12-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryval666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sounds like it replaces the New Lady joint I previously mentioned. How's the girl quality and damage? Will definitely hit the joint anyway. Always like to try a new place. Just hope the girls are at least on par with New Lady previously.
Old 15-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Any info or pic of this place......gals quality, pricing, etc?
No pics.... Quality average to me... saw 5 girls working only as the place is still quite new. Nice rooms though.... Price range similar to Bkk MP in the 2.5k to 3k+

For me, the best ones still at Kiss Lounge, where it's a stones' throw away...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1