The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Cherrypink4940, kopishopuncle

Old 04-08-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 21
MaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: MP along geylang rd

Anyone can share Dot Dot's contact with me?
Old 04-08-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of
Re: MP along geylang rd

has anyone tried the 2 MPs along lor 23 near the ban mian shop ?
Old 04-08-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Bro mean Lor 32?
One is where Yoyo is at.
The newer one seem like not much news here
Old 04-08-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
The famous Yoyo is in one of the shops.
You should try before she rtc on 14 aug.
Old 04-08-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Bro mean Lor 32?
One is where Yoyo is at.
The newer one seem like not much news here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
The famous Yoyo is in one of the shops.
You should try before she rtc on 14 aug.
its at lorong 23 not facing the main road, one of the place name is 499 the other name starts with Ai.
massage seems to start @ $50
Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3098 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

found this viet gal in GL who can speak chinese very well as she was based in shanghai before. Chio like KTV, slim but well endowed body with long legs.

Massage ok lah since trained in SH. of cos its those seductive type.

connected with her shared some pics and found she is easily wet and horny...even just by wearing those stimulating beads panties. This is a pic she shared.

Her massage joint is tastefully done up with wall art in each room (with shower facility).

only thing she dont do is no licking of her nice pussy as she had a bad experience of a customer biting too hard and injuring her.
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14154 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
found this viet gal in GL who can speak chinese very well as she was based in shanghai before. Chio like KTV, slim but well endowed body with long legs.

connected with her shared some pics and found she is easily wet and horny...even just by wearing those stimulating beads panties. This is a pic she shared.

Her massage joint is tastefully done up with wall art in each room (with shower facility).

only thing she dont do is no licking of her nice pussy as she had a bad experience of a customer biting too hard and injuring her.
Are you willing to share her ctc?
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Oh man, that must suck. Sorry to hear that bro. I always take my valuables with me into shower. And during massage, I would also tuck my stuff properly to make it harder to unfold and have my money nipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W99849 View Post
Was recommended by a senior bro here to try Ivy @ Bliss Paradise Geylang. As I was in the area after a night out with friends, I added Ivy on WeChat and managed to secure a booking with her late at night.

Along main road, but quiet at night. Parking lots available here but can be challenging to find in the daytime I think.

Look:
90% similar to her photos online and on WeChat. She is in her mid-late 20s and imo would turn heads when she is walking around in public.

Massage:
6/10 passable

Extras:
Up to very happy experience at standard market rates. She may start off with a high quote but is negotiable. 5G roaming available but YMMV.

Room:
Individual rooms with shared bathroom and shower at the end of the corridor. There is a frosted window on each door.

Damage:
60 entrance for 1hr + 2B for very happy experience

RTM:
Unlikely. While I had a pleasant experience during the session itself, I discovered that one piece of $50 was missing from my wallet after I left the place.

I did not return to dispute on this because:

(1) I do not have any evidence, but I know my money was stolen because I had counted the pieces of $50 notes I had before entering the shop.
(2) Ivy did mentioned that business was not good for the other MLs in the shop. Hence, it could have been Ivy or any of the MLs who were idling within the shop while I was taking a shower.
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
W99849 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Oh man, that must suck. Sorry to hear that bro. I always take my valuables with me into shower. And during massage, I would also tuck my stuff properly to make it harder to unfold and have my money nipped.
no worries bro, I just treat it as a lesson learnt to be more careful of my own stuff. Maybe next time go dont bring with me so many items/cash.
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by W99849 View Post
no worries bro, I just treat it as a lesson learnt to be more careful of my own stuff. Maybe next time go dont bring with me so many items/cash.
I usually withdraw just enough cash to pay for a session, and a little bit extra. Then bury smartphone and wallet at the bottom of my backpack.

Now everything on smartphone, I have worked a week without touching my wallet.
Old Today, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This is the worst bonk I have....

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10. Slim
Boobs: 1/10 Cup A
BBBJ: 0/10 Say dun like and without bbbj cannot arouse me at all, unwillingly take out a wrap and very weak as good as not doing...
FJ: 3/10. 0 moaning and look impatient. Tell her I want to dogging her so I no need to see her sian face....say cannot too long will pain....WTF...
Painting: 0/10 Say cannot and bushes dam thick
GFE: 1/10. Look sibei sian type and did not want to talk at all.
RTF: NO!!! Deleted her wechat once I left.
Damage: Entrance + 100.
I was about to ask for her contact cos see the face very chio

Until I saw your FR... better not
Old Today, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

One of my biggest fear is losing money at the spas while I go shower. This is why I hate those spas where there is no individual bath facilities. Damm troublesome have to wrap towel and walk to the common bathroom, machiam like NS camps.

Even though I have no negative experience. The ML always assure me say very safe one dun worry just leave your stuff here.

Anyway I prefer GL legal house for this reason. Have individual bathroom plus a very big bed, makes the whole experience very comfortable as compared to these spas
Old Today, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 8
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post

Hi bro,
Mind sharing this ML and location
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 13
ysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Has any bros tried cora from b**ss spa? Her looks on wechat very my cai
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1