The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark raider View Post
Hi, anyone going to bkk ard May 1 ? Will be traveling there 1st may till 5 or 6 may. 1st timer to bkk HAHA.
Bro can I join u?? A newbie here too
Old 18-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Florence G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Heard from my Thai customer who's a regular at Florence G-Club that the PRs there can very wild in the KTV room.
Ya, another is sky....Both are in Srinakarin. My customer keeps asking me to go Sky and Florence.
Old 18-03-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya, another is sky....Both are in Srinakarin. My customer keeps asking me to go Sky and Florence.
Thanks for the tip. Hope to try tomorrow.
Old 18-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
BKK G-Clubs

Quote:
Yes usually recommendations by Thai corporate guys are spot on.

The Sky 2 is more happening than The Sky.

I've a good feeling The Pimp is also a nice G-Club to have a wild party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Awaiting for your FR.
Old 18-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BKK G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
No problem, just FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I've a good feeling The Pimp is also a nice G-Club to have a wild party.
Thailand is fun when there is tons of money. The last my friend's birthday, the mummy got an almost naked chio fair ger with only g-string n 2 stickers to cover the nipples. My birthday friend's job was to remove both stickers using his mouth.
Old 19-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Most will be like the above.... esp after she removes make up and you are sober
You mean more like this:

Than like this:

Gotta lower my expectations a few more notches
Old 19-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
yimsuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm thinking of trying the G clubs, but will only be in BKK for two nites.
Was wondering if they sell by the bottle/beers other than the whole package
for the drinks. Just another bloke and me there, don't think we can finish a few
bottles of whsky.
Old 19-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yimsuay View Post
for the drinks. Just another bloke and me there, don't think we can finish a few
bottles of whsky.
If only 2 and not heavy drinking, u can purchase only 1 bottle. Definitely this way, the bottle and gers will be more ex.
Old 19-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sex-slayer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
sex slayer

Call Bell Travel Service, their number is 02-7474673. May God bless you!
Thanks bro..
Old 19-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
Is it true that all entertainment venues will close 4/8-10 for the princess funeral, for whole Thailand? That would probably lop off a half percentage from the April GDP.
Yes, it will be closed. Thailand GDP will not be much effected by 2 days of closure
Old 19-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
And not like this -
Wapiang eh!!!

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 19-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yimsuay View Post
I'm thinking of trying the G clubs, but will only be in BKK for two nites.
bottles of whsky.
They do sell beers by the bottles and I am sure a bottle of whisky too. But it will be expensive maybe comparable or more than what you pay for drinks at a Sillypore TD.

Girls are charged in 1/2 hour blocks (sorry can't remember how much) and there is a minimum spend charged to your account as soon as the girl sits down with you. I think is like an hour? Eg. G Club will charge u Bht145 x 2 blocks = Bht290 as minimum and from then on the clock starts ticking.

Note also g-club girls don't usually fuck on the first date (and a few subsequent ones as well) so don't get your hopes up too much. Good luck & please post FR here if u do go.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1567 / Power: 15
needforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Note also g-club girls don't usually fuck on the first date (and a few subsequent ones as well) so don't get your hopes up too much. Good luck & please post FR here if u do go.
bro indianmagicoil the charges for the G club gers as you say about THb290 for one hour minimum actually is veri cheap. or did i misunderstand your post?

interesting that you say the gers donch normally fuck on 1st date. what is the minimum $$$ you have to offer to entice them? i feel everyone got a price. there have to be some threshold before they will succumb to the money temptation. pai seh if i sound noob. just gathering intelligence now before my next trip in end of 2012.
Old 19-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ah dee, should be whole of Thailand. Buy a few bottles before the dates then party in your hotel rooms with a few puyings... strip poker is good.
Siao Liao.... Muz make contingency plans.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 19-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20426 / Power: 26
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

i love bangkok lol

Clip That I Like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1