The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-06-2024, 10:10 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Isn’t luxury items another way of asking for money?
If she asks, just pay and never return. If not, as a gentleman, never go for free fuck.

Furthermore, the relationship carries on, not bonk and go.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 10-06-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24828 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
TBH it is technically not unlock if ask for more cash. If not it just means anyone can F her if they ask, in your case she offered.

There was this ML who keep saying she don't do FJ, so got one session she finally said yes and asked me how much I'd pay. I just paid her quite a bit just for the sake of closure... after which I haven't visited her even when she kept texting me. I won't mind if she can accept FJ for far less than what I paid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
If u have to pay for it means is not unlock la..

Anyone can also do the same lol..
I read of a very strict interpretation of "unlocking" here. A few seems to suggest that unlocking should not involve payment for the premium service (fj). I often take it that the MLs who are undecided about offering such service or those who may want to offer selectively to clients they are comfortable with, are already being unlocked when they are being persuaded and decided to offer, very often with a mutually agreed top up fee or payments in kind.

So far, I only encountered two MLs who were eager to proceed with fj without discussing about top up fees. They were simply too sex hungry.

I guess such MLs are few and rare these days. Could not imagine bros who invested in visiting the same ML many times with the hope of getting free sex after xxth visit!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 10-06-2024 at 10:55 PM.
Old 10-06-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
RTC last mth after being caught by AV.
the gym fit love right? stay in condo also tio raid is scary... isit must lookout for ppl acting suspciously (AV) outside the condo? or if someone follow you in? or before entering door make sure no one along the coridoor, overlooking you and see if u go in that particular unit that they suspecting vice activities going on
Old 10-06-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Unlock cannot involved with money. Normally I unlock a ml, I just say - Let's go for shopping, I must buy something for you for memories of our happy time. What to buy? Can be an i phone, a LV bag or a gold bracelet.

But make sure that ml doesn't offer FJ to others before hor, or else you are a fool.
Bro...how to make sure that ml doesn't offer FJ before.
I ever unlock one popular vanilla ml whom bros here attested she does not provide extra. I showered her with Chanel and even paid her monthly agent fees.
One day,I saw her walking into a LV shop with a guy. I tested her with another number later offering her 1k.
Guess what...she accepted. From then on, I never believe in showering gifts and be exclusive.
Old 10-06-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 15
dman19 is a name known to alldman19 is a name known to alldman19 is a name known to alldman19 is a name known to alldman19 is a name known to alldman19 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
If she asks, just pay and never return. If not, as a gentleman, never go for free fuck.

Furthermore, the relationship carries on, not bonk and go.
To some extent I very much agree with this on being a gentlemen and never go for free fuck. How much you want to tip though I have no comments as everyone’s perception of the dollar is different, but never free. Not the luxury portion though as I think that’s overkill and most bros would not afford it nor would want to fork out that amount for a commercial lady who is hugging it out with hundreds of different men. And I don’t ever believe it if she tells you that you are the exclusive one. That’s plain delusional lol. I don’t even ask that lame question.
Old 10-06-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
I ever unlock one popular vanilla ml whom bros here attested she does not provide extra. I showered her with Chanel and even paid her monthly agent fees.
One day,I saw her walking into a LV shop with a guy. I tested her with another number later offering her 1k.
Guess what...she accepted. From then on, I never believe in showering gifts and be exclusive.
一山还有一山高...I gave up on unlocking MLs a few years ago after receiving a Wechat scolding phone call from a ML's lover. If they are after ur luxury gifts or money, they will be after other rich or richer customers' gifts and money too. Easiest way to gauge is by car.
Old 10-06-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2455 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
一山还有一山高...I gave up on unlocking MLs a few years ago after receiving a Wechat scolding phone call from a ML's lover. If they are after ur luxury gifts or money, they will be after other rich or richer customers' gifts and money too. Easiest way to gauge is by car.
how the guy know you fucked his beloved ml?!? i don't think the ml will say.
Old 10-06-2024, 11:38 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
I think you did not do research properly before you decide to unlock. For me, after cheonging for more than 3 decades, I seldom makes mistake, of course I do.

Hmm, by testing the ml by paying 1k and she accepted, that shown you really did not research before you decide to unlock that ml. One famous ml deleted away such request in front me and said - If I accepted such request, I have to continue doing it which is what I hate to do so. In that case, I might as well get one rich guy to bao me. Actually, many are waiting to do so. Smart gal.

One tip is, never try to unlock a ml just after a few visits. You must be at least with her for a few months, built up the feeling and chemistry first. Slowly, with your years of experience in cheonging, you will be able to make the right judgement.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 10-06-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Lol stop using this term unlocked, as if you're special in any case. In matter fact you are not. It goes a long way to build up chemistry with a girl, and they could suddenly have feeling and want to have something more with you. Been there done that, those you spent money to fk, someone else fk her even harder with more or less money. Those suddenly horny and want to have sex wit you, congrats! She likes you as a male so she’s wiling to show that horny part to you.

You’re not exclusive to the ML, just like what I told my regular ML, they are not exclusive to any customer, stop wanting to make boyfriend or husband.
Old 11-06-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
how the guy know you fucked his beloved ml?!? i don't think the ml will say.
Perhaps the guy checked her phone. It might be revealed in the message exchange. Or the ml could accidentally reveal????
Old 11-06-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I like the term "technically not unlock"....lol
But you are correct, when ML asked for much more after the unlock actually don't give those satisfactory feeling.... I guess
Unlock aside, just think that the price should be fixed before the deed... if she suggests sex without talking about price beforehand, I will think she let me decide how much I feel I should give her... if not it is just as you mentioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I must admit I feel a bit guilty dropping those MLs whom I paid for FJ. I like them but once you have gone the distance, it doesn't feel right to go back to the previous service. Maybe I will RTM, but not for a long while lol
Not only FJ, any service provided before then removed subsequently don't feel right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
I'll top up of max 3 blues, normally 2 if manage to end the session in FJ.
Some will discuss the amount before the deed if they're agreeable, still i stick to max 3 blues.
For married guy like me I'll rather pay that get it free and draw a line there, as I believe free comes at a price.
If i'm still single maybe will try to play KC games with them la but it's not worth it at all.

Thank you!
The price you top up is quite reasonable bah. Nothing is free lah, as you mentioned better to keep it strictly transactional but even so sometimes the ML still expects more outside of monetary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

So far, I only encountered two MLs who were eager to proceed with fj without discussing about top up fees. They were simply too sex hungry.

I guess such MLs are few and rare these days. Could not imagine bros who invested in visiting the same ML many times with the hope of getting free sex after xxth visit!
They are... I haven't met one in a long long while... probably cos getting old liao.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 11-06-2024 at 12:50 AM.
Old 11-06-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
the gym fit love right? stay in condo also tio raid is scary... isit must lookout for ppl acting suspciously (AV) outside the condo? or if someone follow you in? or before entering door make sure no one along the coridoor, overlooking you and see if u go in that particular unit that they suspecting vice activities going on
One ML told me she was caught when she opened the door to a valid customer in the database. (She was given a white card for 6 mths.) I told myself that if the AV wanted to swipe all from SLG, I am sure they could.
Old 11-06-2024, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
One ML told me she was caught when she opened the door to a valid customer in the database. (She was given a white card for 6 mths.) I told myself that if the AV wanted to swipe all from SLG, I am sure they could.
As long as they get hold of some important customers, or agents, the whole industry/website could be wiped😂
Old 11-06-2024, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i don’t think it’s that difficult. i would even dare to say there are AV people inside the database. more of a when required catch some to fulfill quota similar to the KTV/pub girls scene
Old 11-06-2024, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
I would consider this unlock. Be it whether she have other sex buddy. But if she didn't ask for money, I am sure she do enjoy the session also. After that if you want treat her meal or what is another issue le.
We were kinda like dating towards the end. Buying meals are very normal and also expected from China ladies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1