The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Bro, where is the location? I still not yet go there see see leh...
Cb when bring me go 6c6c?
Old 09-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Cb when bring me go 6c6c?
Anytime la hehe.. U show me cherry gal photo first la..
Old 09-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Anytime la hehe.. U show me cherry gal photo first la..
I think I chop Cherry ger.Both of you go suck thumb na.
Old 09-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I think I chop Cherry ger.Both of you go suck thumb na.
Cb... U say u won't touch your cashier!!! U want break promise issit.
Old 09-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I chop Cherry ger.Both of you go suck thumb na.
Oi, it's a long way from Patts down to south Hdy. Quiet day in bar? What cashier? Kns, must be aunty stand-in last time?
Old 09-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, where is the location? I still not yet go there see see leh...
Bro i newbie to hatyai leh, how I tell you where? I just tell go to zound, ok Liao.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro i newbie to hatyai leh, how I tell you where? I just tell go to zound, ok Liao.
Okok I ask friends la.. U go AC this week?
Old 09-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okok I ask friends la.. U go AC this week?
Another two week
Old 10-07-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Juz got bombed again at padang besar southern Thailand. Plz be careful if u r travelling to danok, Hatyai ...

Last edited by jimfairy; 10-07-2015 at 11:25 PM.
Old 11-07-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!
Southern blasts kill one, injure 13

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...eaves-one-dead

10 Jul 2015 at 21:51

One person was killed and a total of 13 injured in four separate bomb atacks on Friday evening in the restive southern provinces of Songkhla and Narathiwat.

In Songkhla, a motorcycle bomb exploded in Padang Besar subdistrict of Sadao district at 8.45pm Friday. A woman was killed and five others were injured.

The motorcycle was parked beside a Siam Commercial Bank branch near a police booth.

In Narathiwat, eight people were injured in an explosion at a karaoke shop, which followed two other incidents targeting restaurants. All of the incidents took place in Sungai Kolok district of the southernmost province.

The first two incidents involved homemade pipe bombs that the same pillion rider hurled into the restaurants at 6.50pm, witnesses said.

The targets were the Jenny restaurant on Luk Sua Anusorn 4 Road, and a Korean-style beef barbecue restaurant named Phat on Luk Sua Anusorn 5 Road, about 300 metres away from the first site.

Damage to the restaurants was minimal. No one was injured because the first restaurant was empty at the time while the other bomb hit the roof of the second restaurant.

While security officials were examining both locations, another bomb in a steel box went off by Prachawiwat 2 Road. Its impact shattered the front windowpanes of the Busaba Karaoke shop, injuring eight people and damaging a vehicle.

Two of the injured people were women identified as Kanyarat Wanthong, 27, and Anny Iamsri.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Juz got bombed again at padang besar southern Thailand. Plz be careful if u r travelling to danok, Hatyai ...
Just as predicted...... another Friday attack.
Old 11-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Just as predicted...... another Friday attack.
Ya.. So bad n cruel.. The photo of the death girl die not in peace.. Haizzz
Old 11-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

I'm going this friday
Old 11-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I'm going this friday
This Friday is special day for the Muslims.
I hope you are not traveling by bus there. From past experiences....... Padang Besar Checkpoint gonna be a nightmare border crossing.
Old 13-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
This Friday is special day for the Muslims.
I hope you are not traveling by bus there. From past experiences....... Padang Besar Checkpoint gonna be a nightmare border crossing.
I'm going by tiger air

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1