The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-06-2024, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
psman1978 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Anyone try tang guo?

Msg but no reply so far
There are 2 on SLG, which one you referring to ?
Old 09-06-2024, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
misterdark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonTaiLiyong View Post
Can try XY with great massage and BBBJ
If chemistry good she can go FN and speak French.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/xin-yan-massage/
Bro, your link not working and I can't find anyone named Xin Yan either
Old 09-06-2024, 09:07 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42533 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwww View Post
Bro MHT back ?
texted her but no reply leh ….
Well, that is her character. She ever told me that she dun suit to work in this line.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-06-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

hope this will be a good new trend, all those cannot come back sg, please come to JB and stay near the checkpoint
Old 09-06-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
Jwww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterdark View Post
Bro, your link not working and I can't find anyone named Xin Yan either
Try this
https://isyou-40.com/model/xinyan-3782/
Old 09-06-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold

i visit xj recently again and found her to not be as stunning as when i first saw her. will give the other ladies a try!
Old 09-06-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 3
rckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy32.com/pp-massage/

Tried pp recently

Location: somewhere central around bugis / dhoby But not for foot soldier. U can ask her for parking if u want. Place is spacious but is like a college student place super messy lots of clothes lying around

Looks: 7/10 - maybe mid 20s to late 20s. CN skinny ah lian look, some small tattoos here and there on her arm and shoulder

Body: skinny? small boobs. Not that I mind small boobs cos actually I q like the petite slim and skinny bony kind also and some days go for big boobs. But I can't really tell cos she doesn't take off anything ah. Can just unbutton or pull down her sleepwear (more like a large dress) a bit to fondle slightly . I even asked her about it she said she practically already wearing nothing hhhh so I just smile and give up. (I went to read her ad carefully now it's true she doesn't even list SN). Fondle her nipple a bit also she protests a bit, like cheekily but I suppose she doesn't really like people to kacao her

Massage: I dunno how to rate lol. It's below 5 for sure but below 5 is there any point rating? Super Piano, anyhow press here and there. I mean she try to action a bit, not like completely don't have but it's like go through motion and At some point it's like caressing. Over q fast maybe 15min. I very long never encounter piano.. even those more Fuyan is still less piano than hers lol

Sensual: 6/10 Hj: 6.5/10. Before ask flip over also like basic just lie on u a bit and no cat bath no nothing. So I think super mechanical la and no SN no nothing just normal ? Some moans smile and give cfm face and Lick 1 nipple an bit. and lie down next to u. I also Never encounter so meh cat bath before also ah

rtm: probably no, unless I just want a skinny syt-like to rub my rod, which is not impossible . She a bit ice Queen give off the try to be dao , not like super unfriendly but just not too chatty. Also vape a bit (the sweet smell type) during session. Session also can be q fast like all in 40min kind. Plus charge 130 so ymmv . Can try if u just want super duper piano and vanilla but a somewhat SYTish skinny ah lian to rub your rod

Last edited by rckmatthias; 09-06-2024 at 01:34 PM.
Old 09-06-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterdark View Post
Can someone recommend anyone who can provide a solid massage alongside the bonuses. Too many times, while these girls are really hot, they are piano fingers. Need a good massage from time to time.
https://sglonelyguy32.com/zara-massage/

Zara's massage is quite pro to me and she knows how to JG too.
Old 09-06-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 14
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-anqi/

Any Fr for Anqi?
Old 09-06-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonTaiLiyong View Post
Can try XY with great massage and BBBJ
If chemistry good she can go FN and speak French.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/xin-yan-massage/
I thought she is a Vanilla ML. ???
She allows more now?
Seen from previous MR that her massage is good, but have never tried cause I’ve also read that she has many boundaries.
Old 09-06-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing loki's Kiki new pics makes me regret even more that I concentrated on Lora instead of her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Well, that is her character. She ever told me that she dun suit to work in this line.
Guess you are right, she did reply me out of courtesy even though I only visit her once when she first came. Think depends on her mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
She allows more now?
Seen from previous MR that her massage is good, but have never tried cause I’ve also read that she has many boundaries.
This fella is saboking... you believe him ah.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi

Last edited by derrickboy; 09-06-2024 at 06:14 PM.
Old 09-06-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Seeing loki's Kiki new pics makes me regret even more that I concentrated on Lora instead of her...
Is Lora coming back? She rested for some time already
Old 09-06-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Is Lora coming back? She rested for some time already
Dunno about Lora. I didn't visit her for a long time before she rtc so she don't reply to me anymore. Not sure if her real regular knows.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 09-06-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
MHT

Very similar nice tits to that milfy Ki Ki
Does anybody know when MHT will list on SLG?
Old 09-06-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
LeonTaiLiyong LeonTaiLiyong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
She allows more now?
Maybe business is bad now …I just visited recently and open up her boundaries
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1