The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Boobsurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi bros,

Will be headed to bangkok this wed 14th March to sat 17th March, any bros free to chiong together ?
Old 13-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
charmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycharmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bro,

i will be in bkk from 23 to 26 Mar. Anyone wants join me?
Old 13-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 21
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmboy View Post
Dear bro,

i will be in bkk from 23 to 26 Mar. Anyone wants join me?
Will you be alone or with a group?
I will be there around the same time..
Old 13-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kianyong537 View Post
Quote "Like many Cheongsters out there when I first reach Thailand I do not know where to go to chiong at night so decided to check the place around on a taxi.I wouldn't say i am a lao jiao now but good enough to share contacts with all chiongsters for sideline Thai ladies.If anyone ever need help in getting cheap deals to bangkok,leave me a comment and I will get back to you with hotel recommendations and prices.I am not a OKT and not a travel agency I just want all bros to have happy bonking and good time with their family at LOW-COST." Unquote
The Good Samaritan of Bangkok... all noobs please direct all boh leow questions to him. HE IS NOT OKT NOR TRAVEL AGENCY but can get girls numbers + help u with hotel "recommendations" & "cheap deals"... hmmm sounds like tuk tuk driver outside hotel. "Me bring u go seafood, massage, buy diamond... no charge, no charge..." yeah right and pigs can fly.

BTW how the fxxk can I have a bonking good time if my family is tagging along with me? "OK kids u all stay in hotel with mummy whilst Daddy go fuck some Thai girl."

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

never stepped into a G club before, but i really need to start now with all the crazy ass photos that has been posted on Caribbean!!! these girls look like they come from heaven!
Old 14-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok 1 Night Cheong Itinenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Not really Mission Impossible but key factor will be if the participants have the discipline or stamina?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Dinner - Sombon or Noi Seafood (Ratchada)

Start: 17:30
Finish: 18:30

2) Soapy Massge Parlours - Nataree/Emmanuelle/Hi-Class/Poseidon/Copa Cabana/Barbara (Ratchada) or Angelina/Bangkok Cozy/Meree/Evita/Nancy/Biwa (Petchaburi)

[To Nataree/Emmanuelle] 5-15min walk.
Start: 18:45
Finish: 21:00

~Already factor in 15min for quick choosing if not too fussy.

[To Bangkok Cozy] 30-45min. Confirm traffic jam when taking taxi from Ratchada to Petchaburi.
Even if you take MRT train from Huai Khwang Station to Petchaburi Station you'll still need to take a
motorbike (faster) or taxi (slower) further down to Bangkok Cozy (between Petchaburi Soi 38/1 and 40).
Start: 19:00
Finish: 21:15

~Already factor in 15min for quick choosing if not too fussy.

3) Soi Cowboy Bars - Sharks, Baccara, Suzy Wong's (Asok Montri)

If Nataree Soapy MP was the choice.
Take MRT train from Huai Kwang Station to Sukhumvit Station.
MRT travel time 15min. 1min walk to Soi Cowboy.
Start: 21:45
Finish: 23:15

~Already factor in 30min time spent in each bar.

4) Thermae Cafe (Between Sukhumvit Soi 13 and 15)

15min walk from Soi Cowboy to Thermae Cafe.
No point taking bus or taxi as confirm will have traffic jam.
Start: 23:15
Finish: 00:00

5) Saphan Khwai Agogo Bars - Chats or T Ded 99 (Inthamara, Sutthisan)

Catch the last BTS train from Asok Station (00:18) or Nana Station (00:20) to Saphan Khwai Station.
Walk to Inthamara Soi 2 to start your Agogo Bar prowling.
Start: 00:30
Finish: 02:00

6) After Hours Joint - Insomnia, Scratch Dog or Shock 39

Start: 02:30
Finish: 05:00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see it can be done. Most likely on the first night of the trip.
Subsequent nights your stamina will deteroriate depending on age and vitality.
Scratch dog really a nice place which you can see alot of gal...sssss also.
Old 14-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
never stepped into a G club before, but i really need to start now with all the crazy ass photos that has been posted on Caribbean!!! these girls look like they come from heaven!
U will never be too late to go G club as long as you have money. Every days, weeks or months, there will be gers joining the club. There will never be an ending supply of pretty ger who needs fast money in Thailand.
Old 14-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
tamtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just received confirmation. Will be staying at Novotel Hotel at Petchaburi.. hope got the spelling right.

Hopefully I'm at the right plc for action.

Any recommendation for a quick steal between seminars & conventions?

Thnx brudders. Do pardon me coz it will be my 1st time in the land of smile.
Old 14-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
BKK G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U will never be too late to go G club as long as you have money. Every days, weeks or months, there will be gers joining the club. There will never be an ending supply of pretty ger who needs fast money in Thailand.
Well said!

No matter if you're young, old, handsome, ugly, tall or short.
The G-Clubs will always welcome you with pretty girls to entertain you if you have money to spend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtom View Post
Will be staying at Novotel Hotel at Petchaburi.. hope got the spelling right.

Hopefully I'm at the right plc for action.

Any recommendation for a quick steal between seminars & conventions?
There're many Soapy MPs along Petchaburi Road.
Old 15-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
civic09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another FR from BKK.

Went to Soi Cowboy from Cowboy2 very sweet and great services got her contact number. Anybody keen can give her a call.
Went LT with her last week paid $600 bar fine and $3,000 for LT and bring her back to hotel. Once in hotel room nearly got me rape lolx, very GGF and standard procedure. Around 4.30am my friend staying next door called ask me if he can try my girl and he didn't pick up any girl that night, so ask her if she wanna accompany my friend and I pay her another $2,000 and she was hesitating and ask if she could see my friend first haha very cute and sweet looking when she speaks!!
So ask my friend over and she surprising she agreed and next morning she left at 9am.
Any bro outs there want her contact pls p.m me.
Old 16-03-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Greetings!

Does someone have Strong Man Coffee for sale? I want to purchase 5 packs.

Thanks

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 16-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sex-slayer is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

Any bros can advice the below?

I need to book a VIP van with english specking driver or maybe a translator for whole day temple visit.
Old 16-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

sex slayer

Call Bell Travel Service, their number is 02-7474673. May God bless you!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 16-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 18
jamesyong007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamesyong007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

I was recently in bkk for a 3 day 2 night trip with a friend and happened to visit Emmanuelle and Plaza Entertainment once each. Let me tell you about Plaza 1st, because it was the 1st place we went to after we arrived. The girls on the ground floor was ok, priced at 1500 standard pricing and there was plenty to choose from. So we decided to order dinner, and continue to browse through the one-way glass in the restaurant. After we ordered the food, the papa-san came and asked us if we wanted to visit the other floor. This was pretty new to me and I was surprised that there were more girls that I can pick and choose from. We went to the VIP area of this great hall and there was a very very long row of sofa where the girls are all seated. The standards here are way better than the ones on the 1st floor and of course, pricing is different as well.

So we took our time, picked out a couple of girls and my friend decided that we should enjoy ourselves by getting the suite with a see through roof. The suite had karaoke, 2 bed rooms and a jacuzzi large enough for 4 people! So the food arrived and we had dinner with the girls and drank beer and sang some songs to warm up. After a while, we were stripped down to our birthday suits and ushered into the jacuzzi for our shower. The service was good, my girl took her time to clean me up and slowly arouse me. After about 20 mins of washing and cleaning, we dried up and to one of the 2 rooms. I believe that the dinner and drinking and singing totally brought out the GFE from my girl and she was just so loving. She asked me to lie down and used soft touches to touch my ears, my lips and kissed me like no tomorrow. Then catbath me from head to my other head! It felt good and she proceeded with the bbbj, I touched her boobs and managed to finger her a little. After a while, she capped me and rode me (hard), I managed to change to missionary before offloading my armies into the CD. But we stayed snuggled for a while after our love making session. After a little while, we showered in the attached shower stall, dressed up and waited for my friend to finish.

So.. all in all, I paid 3500 for my girl, with extended hours and got some discount from the papa-san. And another 1000 for the suite (share with my friend). It was a good start to our BKK trip.

Next day, we felt the urge to get cleaned again. So we headed to Emmanuelle, which is very near where we stay. I kinda regretted only having visited that place on once there because when I stepped in, the girls that was available was quite extensive. And I managed to get an even better service than Plaza. None the less, long story short.. we went in, looked around and waited for someone to attend to us. The girls were plentiful and tags that had a number and a size. Yup, you read right. Size, Ranging from M to XXXL. I was quite curious so I asked the papa-san. He said that it's how they priced the girls. M is 1500, L 2500, XL 3500, XXL 4500, XXXL 5000 and above. I picked a girl from the XL range as she was just so pretty. She doesn't have massive boobs, but a good B cup ORIGINAL! She's slim and has got a cheeky smile. We decided to have a normal room this time since we got a girl that's more expensive.

So we were led to the room and I made myself comfy on the sofa while she prepare the bath. She cannot speak english, and I can't really speak thai, so we ended up with sign language and very basic words, but none the less, she was chatty. When the bath was prepared, she started to remove her clothing, piece by piece slowly... that was damm sexy to me and I quickly strip down while admiring her. She had a really cute belly button piercing and i couldn't help but touch it all the time. The way she bathed me was much better than the way I was bathed in Plaza. Slow and sensual... every finger tip, every toe was washed. Then we dried up and moved on to Round 2. She catbathed me slowly, not paying attention to time and bbbj followed. It was slow, with lots of licking up and down the shaft and my balls were not spared either. After a while I decided to return the favor and painted her as well. Her pussy was pinkish with trimmed pubic hair and it looked tight, really tight. I got to find out for myself as I entered her in doggy style and missionary. She was very wet still as I changed and got her to ride me. Maybe it was because I chiong until 6am and got 4 hours of sleep, I cannot really cum. So I told her to bbbj for me till I cum. After I shot my load, we washed up, exchanged numbers and left.

It was a good adventure being my 1st ever cheong trip to Bkk.

If you want the contacts of the girls I tried. please drop me a PM. If you like this post, please up me.

Thanks!
Old 17-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for such a comprehensive FR. Next time you should try Alaina which is just down the road.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1