The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Bao Bao
1.63m, A+boobs? Very fair and looks like a UNI student.
From Hunan and have previous experience working in HK under flagship of SEX 141
SPEAKS FRENCH.
As the bad school principal, I discipline her jialat jialat.
I think I need to see chiropractor tomorrow.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

thks bro for the info

qiqi looks like irene wan will be good news as finally the lookalike of my sex goddess arrived

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bao Bao
1.63m, A+boobs? Very fair and looks like a UNI student.
From Hunan and have previous experience working in HK under flagship of SEX 141
SPEAKS FRENCH.
As the bad school principal, I discipline her jialat jialat.
I think I need to see chiropractor tomorrow.
Another good choice bro!

You should try petite San San or tally Xiao Xiao next. If you want Syt but don’t mind service level amateurish, can consider QiQi.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24703 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Another good choice bro!

You should try petite San San or tally Xiao Xiao next. If you want Syt but don’t mind service level amateurish, can consider QiQi.
So Qi Qi's service has not improved much? Still no spontaneous frenching too? Xiao Xiao is probably non-spontaneous and highly selective in frenching? So cannot try for me.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
So Qi Qi's service has not improved much? Still no spontaneous frenching too? Xiao Xiao is probably non-spontaneous and highly selective in frenching? So cannot try for me.
Unfortunately she is influenced by certain WLs of the same shop who told her that frenching is not a necessity if she doesn’t want to .... She is not even 1.65m and may not suit you. But she is a SYT for sure, slim, possesses B cup assets, somewhat fair and smooth complexion. I saw her a few days ago and she looks even better than I first upped her. I didn’t “draw first blood” ... I was prolly fourth or fifth in line though I was invited to the soft launch ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-06-2018 at 11:03 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24703 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unfortunately she is influenced by certain WLs of the same shop that told her that frenching is not a necessity if she doesn’t want to .... She is not even 1.65m and may not suit you. But she is a SYT for sure, slim, possesses B cup assets, somewhat fair and smooth complexion. I saw her a few days ago and she looks even better than I first upped her. I didn’t “draw first blood” ... I was prolly fourth or fifth in line though I was invited to the soft launch ...
You are talking about Qi Qi (whom I have tried already and written a FR) rather than Xiao Xiao right?
Old 02-06-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
You are talking about Qi Qi (whom I have tried already and written a FR) rather than Xiao Xiao right?
I was referring to QiQi.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-06-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

A Slender, Youngish & Demure lass

WL Name - Miko
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.57m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural A cups w/pale brownish red nips
Body Built - Petite and super slender. Surprisingly her butt is rather perky and round. She built like a adolescent - Firm, taut and almost zero fat. She has a tattoo on her left shoulder blade.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted last week or so. She has very little experience in this line.

For detail FR, click on below link -

https://thesbf.shop/showp...5&postcount=65

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

MaXx bonked a Chio, Leggy and Slim whore!

WL Name - Xiao Xiao
Origin - Dalian, Dongbei, PRC
Age - 26 years young (If my memory serves me well)
Height - 1.69m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural A cups w/pale cherry like reddish brown nips.
Body Built - Tally, leggy and slim with minimal fats on her anatomy.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about a week ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade

https://thesbf.shop/showp...8&postcount=66

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-06-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

A worthy replacement of retired Chu Chu ....

WL Name - Xiao Yu
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (barefoot)
Tits - Natural C cup with pink pointy nips. I must say they are one of the nicest pair of knockers that I could chance upon this year. Very supple and yet tender & smooth to my touch.
Built - Slim, fair and super smooth body complexion
Home Base - L1654A

https://thesbf.shop/showp...8&postcount=47

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Alluring and Captivating

WL Name - Jia Jia
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - 25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.66 m (w/o heels)
Built - Slim with feminine curves
Tits - Natural B cupper with pale brown nips. Albeit not huge, they were very well developed.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted 3-4 months ago and has prior experience in KTV club.

https://thesbf.shop/showp...3&postcount=52

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-06-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A worthy replacement of retired Chu Chu ....

WL Name - Xiao Yu
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (barefoot)
Tits - Natural C cup with pink pointy nips. I must say they are one of the nicest pair of knockers that I could chance upon this year. Very supple and yet tender & smooth to my touch.
Built - Slim, fair and super smooth body complexion
Home Base - L1654A

https://thesbf.shop/showp...8&postcount=47
Isn't this the one year old girl? The longest serving currently at 1654a?
Old 06-06-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Isn't this the one year old girl? The longest serving currently at 1654a?
She still has strong following ... It goes to show that good service could sustain ones existence in GL.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She still has strong following ... It goes to show that good service could sustain ones existence in GL.
I guess that’s why she’s in my top list for quite a while till now in my personal BronzeGod thread.

She’s highly recommended for service and nice curvy body.

However, without a nice body, service alone would be hard to carry a WL.
Luckily, xiaoyu service and body I would give both 8/10.

I think WL need 4 things:

1) pretty face
2) nice body
3) good service
4) good attitude

Usually they need minimum two of the above criteria to survive in Geylang.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, i could not tahan already. Bro Maxx priest has given me recommendation. Damn hot day today and still i endured the heat and went into L1654a today.
5 WLs available. Though Bro maxx priest recommended Xiao Yu, she looked kinda tired today and not very energetic. So i din wanna impose on her. However, i saw Mimi and asked for her instead.

WL Name - MiMi
Looks - pretty, got the CFM look and big eyes that really sets hooks in your heart.
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural D cups w/pale pink nips and very small aerola
Body Built - Petite and a bit bah bah kind. But overall, din strike me as fat.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She said she here a month, initially i believed, but after the session, i seriously doubt. Also her cave a bit special, no clit so can only tickle the vulva.

Led me into rm and some small talk. I was drinking a coke and smoking cos really hot day and wanna cool off a bit more. She is really a pleasant lady.
She proceeded to strip me to my underwear then looked me up and down like weighing a piece of meat. I was like "wah lau, now i am the duck you ready to eat. " That set her giggling. She has that sweet sweet voice that can really touch your heartstrings.

After hanging my clothes and coming to me, she began frenching me and teasing my nips and didi. She has really big natural boobs. Natural twin peaks, perky and well formed. Two thumbs up natural.Got me hard fast. Led me to the shower and while showering, started to roam me and rubba me with her boobs. While in the shower, she bbbj me a bit and wow she does it well. I almost lost it that moment. Seeing my reaction she stopped and told me to hold on, not now ok.
Out of the shower, dried up and set me on the bed. She began to roam me and lick me all over, likewise i was doing the same. Frenching like no tmr, i started to paint her. Saw no clit so stimulated her vulva instead. immediately she rolled over like a little dog and sprad her legs wide for me to have more access. She is really very horny and every move she makes with her body tells you so. She really seriously enjoys sex.

Few mins into this, she starts toward my didi and want to cap me. I moved away, not so soon man, then DATY her fast and furious. She really rolling her eyes and panting and begging to be penetrated.

Cannot tahan anymore, she turn on me and bbbj me again, this time, making me rock hard and sensitive. She capped me with the CDs i brought and i was like "wait wait not now leh" she just told me "我等不及了 要疯了“.

Then she inserted me into her cave. Her cowgirl is not the normal kind. In GL, most are very mechanical and bouncing on you. Well, does not apply here.
Mimi has this slide in extremely deep, just short of her crevix she will grind you front and back extremely hard, really stretching my didi to the limit. After this, she will do it circular and you can feel all parts of her cave in all intimacy.

I cannot describe but it really feels out of this world. This is really THE BEST cowgirl i have experienced in my life.

My turn to take over and i moved into missionary. Then spooning. I then make her turn over with me on top but doggy, she closed her legs and presented her perky butt to me and lemme penetrate. This angle u can really go deep. She really enjoys this position and was really panting hard.

Then move to doggy and back to missionary. She kept stimulating my nips all this while. I can tell u, this lady is a bomb, can take extreme bonking and hard rams and she keeps asking for deeper and harder.

I finished off as i cannot stand or resist anymore. She kept commenting, really long really strong. Seriously, i only felt her climax twice. She really is a powerful one. I will definately RTF her. this is a really seriously good bonker and i dun see many here in GL. Gave her 50 as tip she really worked hard for this.
Thanks bro Maxx Priest for recommending this house. One of the best bonks and added to my list of regs already.
I vote Mimi as one of the ultimate sex machines in GL.

Last edited by paintingfan; 06-06-2018 at 10:21 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1