The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
Any review on clearly and Brandi from liltigerden?

All you need is here
Old 11-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Hi,

Should be two HJ. She will ask about it when you settled down.
Shower together. Got some nice action during the shower. ^^
Old 11-09-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikobei79 View Post
Bro does she provide shower together ? How many times HJ?
Hi,

Should be two HJ. She will ask about it when you settled down.
Shower together. Got some nice action during the shower. ^^
Old 11-09-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro does she provide shower together ? How many times HJ?
Sorry!!! See wrong ML. There is no shower together for her.
However is 2 HJ, she will ask when you settled down.
Old 11-09-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to have to control the spam on this thread from now on.

This is a thread PURELY for MASSAGE LADIES. If you are posting on FREELANCE LADIES (FLs) that offer FULL JOB/SEX I will remove it.

I'll remove any posts that identify people by 'real' name or image, whether real or not. This applies to both MLs and brothers.

I'll remove any posts that shows any identifying locations or addresses such as condo names. Brothers want to be able to go visit MLs in peace and don't want to have overeager condo management or residents calling the police. This gets brothers into trouble.

I'll remove any posts that attempt to provide any personal details of samsters or anyone else, such as hp numbers or pictures. This is not the forum to accuse people. It's your word against someone else, and there is no way to verify.

I'll remove any posts that ask for or share pics or videos, whether these are obtained with permission or not. Only exception if these pics are from the ML ads.

I'll remove any posts that are deemed to be offensive and show a lack of human respect for samsters, MLs, FLs, anyone with a brain.

I'll remove any posts that are off topic or irrelevant.

I'll remove any posts that are deemed to be advertisements (picture heavy, repeated posts etc). I'll remove any posts that are of MLs who are NOT in the Local Massage Service Directory. This thread is only for Local Massage Service Directory ladies only please.

I'll remove any posts that are clearly copied from another poster.

Any trolls, attacks, flamewars, wars or arguments of any kind that is not related to a good, brotherly discussion about MLs will be removed.

I may not have the time to do this consistently but I'll do it when I can. This is a TCSS thread so by all means TCSS but no personal attacks on samsters or MLs.

I'll respect your right to behave and speak freely and properly if you respect my wish to keep this thread focused for the good of all samsters. Any agenda, leave at the door.

I am not sponsored, or an OKT or webmaster. I remove posts only to make sure the thread remains sane. I don't have an agenda unless you make yourself my agenda from your antisocial behaviour.

If you don't want to get your post deleted, follow these for posting good FRs:

1. Write a detailed FR please. One liners are not helpful to brothers. How are her massage skills? But don't give information on off-menu items because that sets up expectations which can be bad for the girls and the brothers. So what if she fucked you like a rabbit? If it's not on the ML menu, don't talk about it here. Just consider it as a special treat for yourself. You can share via PM for all I care.
2. Limit to no more than one or two SMALL pictures, not too many.
3. Don't need to put in contact details and information like an OKT. You should provide a link to the girl's page.
4. Don't put in girls who are not advertising in local massage directory. Most of the bros in Local massage want nonFJ girls.
5. Don't post the SAME post on my thread repeatedly. One post is enough.
6. Remember to post ONLY for MLs and not FLs.

I know some of you are so besotted with the girl that you feel like you must spread her good news, but this thread is for sharing, not advertising, not fighting, not arguing, not trolling, and DEFINITELY not exposing girls' or samsters' real names or addresses. I will delete those IMMEDIATELY.

Last edited by stiffness; 07-02-2019 at 02:01 AM.
Old 11-09-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

I'll remove any posts that identify people by 'real' name, whether real or not.

I'll remove any posts that ask for or share pics or videos, whether these are obtained with permission or not (only exception if these pics are from the ML ads).

Any trolls, attacks, flamewars, wars or arguments of any kind that is not related to a good, brotherly discussion about MLs will be removed. ...
I agreed. It is time to stop all this nonsenses.
Old 11-09-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

I'll remove any posts that identify people by 'real' name, whether real or not.

I'll remove any posts that ask for or share pics or videos, whether these are obtained with permission or not (only exception if these pics are from the ML ads).

Any trolls, attacks, flamewars, wars or arguments of any kind that is not related to a good, brotherly discussion about MLs will be removed.

I may not have the time to do this consistently but I'll do it when I can. This is a TCSS thread so by all means TCSS but no personal attacks on samsters or MLs.

I'll respect your right to behave and speak freely and properly if you respect my wish to keep this thread focused for the good of all samsters. Any agenda, leave at the door.
Thank you for your pm.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 11-09-2015, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
iloveuloveme is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried cassie already?
Is clearly still the best now? Or there's others good to try?
Old 11-09-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16376 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro are u serious anot. Ok look is as the picture. Massage is so so only.
But where got shower together.
Quote:
Where is that GFE feel?
HJ just very routine loh. Keep watching the TV
Quote:
Why you want to give such high rating and make me spend this 110 dollars.
Bro, kindly write a proper MR with the ML's name and links, although I know it is referring to Vika LTD. Thanks.
Old 11-09-2015, 07:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros, thinking of trying cassie from LTD, wondering does she really massage nude? Cause I have been LTD frequent although advertised NUDE but not likely sometime

Hope Bros can shed some light? Thanks
Old 11-09-2015, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR on Moon (SDG)

Had promised to write her an MR after she moved to her new place.

Much has been said about Moon and expectations were high. Nevertheless, she did not disappoint.

Looks: 9/10 She is really beautiful. Almond shaped face with really nice sharp features. A real beauty from Hunan.

Body: 8.8/10 young body. Silky smooth skin. B cupper with pointy nipples.

Service: HDLY n HJ 8.5/10

GFE: 9/10 surprisingly chatty. Shared many stories.

Ratings aside, she shared how her services have evolved over time. From the time she was still very green and was doing HJ with a towel covering the lil bro to the present her where she can now perform a really sensual HJ only her g-strings, lying next to customer to allow fondling and kissing of her breasts, she has certainly come a long way.

She is hot stuff. The type that makes chionging MLs the way it should be.

Thinking about her makes me hard again. She is by no means easy to book. So book early to avoid disappointment.
Old 11-09-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Balmung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
All you need is here
Thanks boss
Old 11-09-2015, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelfala View Post
Bros, thinking of trying cassie from LTD, wondering does she really massage nude? Cause I have been LTD frequent although advertised NUDE but not likely sometime

Hope Bros can shed some light? Thanks
non nude for me maybe you have better luck...
Old 11-09-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
Sorry!!! See wrong ML. There is no shower together for her.
However is 2 HJ, she will ask when you settled down.
I was wondering why i never get shower with distinctive. Which Ml have shower that you refer to ?
Old 11-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR on Cassie

This is a RTM MR on Cassie following her earlier stint here.

She is about 95% similar to the pictures you see. V young and v sweet looking. She got a 楚楚可怜 look that is begging for bros to pamper her.

Currently staying in a very well made up apartment in Area B. She is sharing with another ML. While I did not get the name of the ML, I did steal a quick look and appears to be Vika (LTD).

I did not get a shower together or nude massage. Maybe that depends on chemistry. Asked whether I wanted 1 or 2 HJ, opted for 2.

Took off her little pink dress and started the sensual. Nice moans and with my hands all over, the first was quickly over. Thereafter, she continues to massage only in her undies using oil. Strokes were not bad although can tell it's not professional.

Coming to second, she would start off with HDLY, flip over and HJ again. Second time was harder but kudos to her for hard work n determination to make me cum. Roaming of outside panties was allowed and... She was really wet. The cfm was also very arousing.

This is definitely a gem in the making and I have no doubts she will be a hot Ang pai soon enough. Great service plus high gfe, Cassie is classic hot stuff.

Take care of this lass bros, she will be here for quite a while.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1