The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Met a new girl here today....22 years old student...she says she been here about 3 months and never let guys pump yet...she told me she pump don't want money one and can't understand guys who ask her out to pump after sitting with her one time....what she means is if got KC feeling then pump don't want money....what should I do???
KC her gao gao then pump her all you want lor...

Like tat also need me to tell you meh???
Old 22-02-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
KC her gao gao then pump her all you want lor...

Like tat also need me to tell you meh???
You are the experienced one I am the noob, that's why ask for your advice mah...but I think KC this one will take time and effort....both of which I am short of now...and no time to take her out for meals and clubbing which she wants...
Old 23-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are the experienced one I am the noob, that's why ask for your advice mah...but I think KC this one will take time and effort....both of which I am short of now...and no time to take her out for meals and clubbing which she wants...
NNKC...You are the EXPERIENCED one in KC KTV gals hor...If you NOOB then who is expert...

Dun everytime say I experienced leh...I retired MANY years liao...haven't KC ANY KTV gal for more than 8 years already...

KC of course takes time mah...But depends on what end result you want hor...You want her to fall in love with you, confirmed will take very long time...but if you just want her to open her legs...then not so long lah...of course if you are willing to spend a bit more money on her, then time taken will be shortened lor...I think if you seriously want to KC her so that she will open her legs for you, 1 week enough liao lah...
Old 23-02-2011, 08:28 AM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
NNKC...You are the EXPERIENCED one in KC KTV gals hor...If you NOOB then who is expert...

Dun everytime say I experienced leh...I retired MANY years liao...haven't KC ANY KTV gal for more than 8 years already...

KC of course takes time mah...But depends on what end result you want hor...You want her to fall in love with you, confirmed will take very long time...but if you just want her to open her legs...then not so long lah...of course if you are willing to spend a bit more money on her, then time taken will be shortened lor...I think if you seriously want to KC her so that she will open her legs for you, 1 week enough liao lah...
You retired for 8 years, I don't even have 8 years of cheonging experience, of course must seek advice from you la....despite your retirement you are still KCing MMs so show how skillful you are mah....somemore you so sharp and have good memory....

So what's your advice for someone who don't have much time for KC? My OC has spies everywhere...cannot bring her out for KC....any secretive places good for KCing? Any ideas to get into her pants without KC?
Old 23-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what's your advice for someone who don't have much time for KC? My OC has spies everywhere...cannot bring her out for KC....any secretive places good for KCing? Any ideas to get into her pants without KC?
Most younger mm may not be so easy to net. To them, without going out for ST/LT, just by sitting already make quite substantial money. Not only they don't really need the money but also despise when someone proposes ST/LT.

May be I am getting old, if for the sake of ST/LT, will go for either the pro FL or older mm. This category saves a lot of BS and KCing. For the younger ones, either we miss it or end up having a sticky chewed chewing gum sticking at the bottom of our shoes.

Recently got to know a singer in one of the HF joint, so far only met her twice. 22 year old from northern China. She seems to be interested to start a relationship but I am already getting a bad feeling it will end up in no where.

In the same joint, my friend got lucky with another singer the first time they met. Since then, he has been staying at her place few nites a week, to some of us here, will say he is lucky to have freek bonking. To him, he is already starting to get sick of it and wanting a way out of this. So far, the singer has not asked him for any money though he is rather well to do. When we were at that HF joint, could see that this singer was oblivious about the other clients but paid attention to him when he didn't even hang any flower at all.

Feeling is a strange thing. The stranger thing is, a lot of PRC girls seem to like guys who are not so nice to them. When we try to be the super nice guy, end up going no where.
Old 23-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
You retired for 8 years, I don't even have 8 years of cheonging experience, of course must seek advice from you la....despite your retirement you are still KCing MMs so show how skillful you are mah....somemore you so sharp and have good memory....

NNKC...Where got KC MM now???

The only MMs I know now are the FLs and seriously no interest to KC them at all...Old man liao...prefer to fuck and forget...

You have to understand that old man like me like to think about the good old days lah. Like in my younger days, a plate of bee hoon only cost 5 cents a plate.

And you cheong less than 8 years??? Zhun boh...More like 18 years lah...

Dun have much time to bring her out for KC huh? Then call her more often and buy her more presents lor. Like tat also need me to teach you meh???

If you so scared your OC got spies everywhere then bring her to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Sungei Buloh, Labrador Park, Kent Ridge Nature Park lor...
Old 23-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 0
jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
花场,欢场之事只不过是南柯一梦罢了
morning bro...yesterday HH ar, nr see u after that conversation
Old 23-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Most younger mm may not be so easy to net. To them, without going out for ST/LT, just by sitting already make quite substantial money. Not only they don't really need the money but also despise when someone proposes ST/LT.

May be I am getting old, if for the sake of ST/LT, will go for either the pro FL or older mm. This category saves a lot of BS and KCing. For the younger ones, either we miss it or end up having a sticky chewed chewing gum sticking at the bottom of our shoes.

Recently got to know a singer in one of the HF joint, so far only met her twice. 22 year old from northern China. She seems to be interested to start a relationship but I am already getting a bad feeling it will end up in no where.

In the same joint, my friend got lucky with another singer the first time they met. Since then, he has been staying at her place few nites a week, to some of us here, will say he is lucky to have freek bonking. To him, he is already starting to get sick of it and wanting a way out of this. So far, the singer has not asked him for any money though he is rather well to do. When we were at that HF joint, could see that this singer was oblivious about the other clients but paid attention to him when he didn't even hang any flower at all.

Feeling is a strange thing. The stranger thing is, a lot of PRC girls seem to like guys who are not so nice to them. When we try to be the super nice guy, end up going no where.
yup noticed girls from 20 to 23 needs abit more pampering and attention....girls from 24 to 27 best for immediate KC....after that abit expired leow but they can make up for it with their sexperience...hehe....

where is this hfj? can pm me? sounds interesting....actually most of the smaller joints singers can be upz for a small sum....some of them also lonely and under stress so if they meet a man they like will also lean on them for emotional support....last time I got one let me bao for just 2k a mth...but like you said...no fun and you get sick of it after a while...

Yes feelings is a strange thing....we can't explain it...when you kena then you know...hehe....

Today market down....time to load up on tuan sing, sunvic, renewable energy, pacific andes, etc etc....hehe....huat ar!
Old 23-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
NNKC...Where got KC MM now???

The only MMs I know now are the FLs and seriously no interest to KC them at all...Old man liao...prefer to fuck and forget...

You have to understand that old man like me like to think about the good old days lah. Like in my younger days, a plate of bee hoon only cost 5 cents a plate.

And you cheong less than 8 years??? Zhun boh...More like 18 years lah...

Dun have much time to bring her out for KC huh? Then call her more often and buy her more presents lor. Like tat also need me to teach you meh???

If you so scared your OC got spies everywhere then bring her to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Sungei Buloh, Labrador Park, Kent Ridge Nature Park lor...
You where got old man....you sound so young....tot you only 30 years old...and 18 years ago I was a virgin la...still in all boys secondary school....dun't know what is sex...hahaha....I was a nerd and only lost my virginity at 21....but after that made up for it furiously...hehehe....I went Kent Ridge Park and kena peeping toms so don't like to go there anymore...
Old 23-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky chan View Post
Sorry Bro, last evening was rushing out of office cos went to meetup for a quick dinner with a 23years old singer cos she bought me a Longines watch
Old 23-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 21
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry Bro, last evening was rushing out of office cos went to meetup for a quick dinner with a 23years old singer cos she bought me a Longines watch
wow.. what a present.. she must be loving u double or treble deep...
not share mkt deep... whahahaha

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 23-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
seaman6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Met a new girl here today....22 years old student...she says she been here about 3 months and never let guys pump yet...she told me she pump don't want money one and can't understand guys who ask her out to pump after sitting with her one time....what she means is if got KC feeling then pump don't want money....what should I do???
U can choose to pay now or pay later.
Old 23-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 0
jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post
Oli bro IK can have that . Really have to salute him
Old 23-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 22
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post
Quote:
Oli bro IK can have that . Really have to salute him
so we shld all hv a look out for his 'Longines watch', ea.. bro?

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 23-02-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
You where got old man....you sound so young....tot you only 30 years old...and 18 years ago I was a virgin la...still in all boys secondary school....dun't know what is sex...hahaha....I was a nerd and only lost my virginity at 21....but after that made up for it furiously...hehehe....I went Kent Ridge Park and kena peeping toms so don't like to go there anymore...
I older than you hor...

Who ask you go Kent Ridge park at night and drive your ferrari there? Go in the weekday afternoon lah...bloody deserted place...

And drive your Hummer there lah...draw curtains and confirmed no peeping tom can look in liao...

I think the number of condoms you use in a day is more than what I use in a week and what you use in a week is more than what I use in a month...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1