The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 29-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlvn View Post
Please read the post the bro sgflyman posted today. Cookie does provide bbbj. Everyone knows that she is selective. And that if she is, definitely she won't go around tell people that she provide this service, esp to people who she dont feel like giving it to.

No offense bro Ninja_Assassin, I'm just stating the facts.

Cheers
Tbh bro Mlvn, I was surprised when she gave me bbbj. First time with her and i expected cbj. But all is well. Her bbbj is good!
Old 29-05-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Another lunch time FR
Roaming around h26 and just nice cookie came. Waited for ard 5-10mins for her to prepare

Looks: 9/10. Cute & definitely wins jolene. It's like seeing your own sister there
Catbath: 7/10. Aggressive, went straight to the nipples
Bbbj: 10/10. Can't ask for more on this. Gave a good solid 5mins. No cap and tongue action gao gao. Shiok! Then she asked me to sit at the edge of bed and she blow while squatting. The view is a bonus
Fj: 9/10. Cowgirl first & she initiated the action. Up down & lots of grinding. Then missionary. Gave her a few pecks here & there and a few times she had the orgasm moan. Plus point. Finish with doggy & her ass is a 10/10. Meaty & piak piak sound, major turn on.

A lot of conversation with her and i can say it's well worth the $50. Will definitely rtf. Absolute gem here in pt!
wat?
bisniz no good recently til change pattern?
if really cookie then its time to visit her again
Old 29-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
wat?
Seems like miki tho
Old 30-05-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Quote:
wat?
Is it maybe cuz its my first time? And I dont mean any offence to any bros here, but is it maybe because im on the Not saying anyone is old!!!!!
Old 30-05-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wat?
Bro, for the same WL different bro will have different experience. It's different treatment or service. If you ask her she will say no, every customer same.
Pls la she is a WL.
Old 30-05-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is it maybe cuz its my first time? And I dont mean any offence to any bros here, but is it maybe because im on the Not saying anyone is old!!!!!
Oh bro, I am not that young but still can get super service from them la!
Old 30-05-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went yesterday, notice on door states Janet on leave until 10 Jul Lily on leave until 15 Jun.
Old 30-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlvn View Post
Please read the post the bro sgflyman posted today. Cookie does provide bbbj. Everyone knows that she is selective. And that if she is, definitely she won't go around tell people that she provide this service, esp to people who she dont feel like giving it to.

No offense bro Ninja_Assassin, I'm just stating the facts.

Cheers
Thanks bro for the info,can pm me how to get that service.PT okt NA must be busy trying to find out true or not,hahaha.
Old 31-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
chobits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Another lunch time FR
Roaming around h26 and just nice cookie came. Waited for ard 5-10mins for her to prepare

Looks: 9/10. Cute & definitely wins jolene. It's like seeing your own sister there
Catbath: 7/10. Aggressive, went straight to the nipples
Bbbj: 10/10. Can't ask for more on this. Gave a good solid 5mins. No cap and tongue action gao gao. Shiok! Then she asked me to sit at the edge of bed and she blow while squatting. The view is a bonus
Fj: 9/10. Cowgirl first & she initiated the action. Up down & lots of grinding. Then missionary. Gave her a few pecks here & there and a few times she had the orgasm moan. Plus point. Finish with doggy & her ass is a 10/10. Meaty & piak piak sound, major turn on.

A lot of conversation with her and i can say it's well worth the $50. Will definitely rtf. Absolute gem here in pt!
sorry with respect, you confirm this is cookie?

Had her few months back and she is nothing like you described. If she changed her package then I must chiong down and try!
Old 01-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlim View Post
Today, plain clothes anti-vice conducted their inspection of Petain. Very rare sight of them coming. As they screen from H4 direction to H26, I was limited to WLs from H26 as other houses block customers from entering. Cheapo Bonk is the name for Petain,😬

FR on Helen H26R12 Cat20:

Looks: 4/10
GFE: 6/10 she'll hold your hand while washing you
Cleaning: before only. She'll ask if you want to wash up. Seems like she encounter many who don't.
Body: petite skinny lady
Catbath: 6/10 Good suction on your two neh neh
Frenching: not offered
69: not offered
Roaming: Free flow
CBJ: 6/10
AR: not offered
FJ: 6/10 2 positions
Boobs Grabing: you can learn how to make prata while you're pressing her breasts
RTF: Yes for Cat $20 with my Jessie gone home

Remarks: there are limited $20 choices to choose from. However, if you're horny and needed to unload with limited cash like me, Helen is a good choice to consider. Btw, she likes to wear bra to push up her breasts giving the false impressions of bigger breasts. That's quite normal as non-WL does that as well.
visited petain a few times and i never knew there's CAT20, will be visiting them when i want a quick release
Old 01-06-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 19
LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!

Fong Yi working today?
Old 01-06-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quite a ruckus you've created bro, haha. Anyway, if you got it, fantastic for you. But for the sake of clarity, can you remember the room number? If not, as you go into the passageway, is her room left or right side? Cheers
Old 01-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, I nvr tried in petain, will like to give it a try since I'm a bit on milf, im looking for that type who got hot body, slim to slightly meaty with pretty face, with good service, any bro can recommend?

Btw, I read a lot about queen pat, may I know how's her figure like? N is she on work today?
Old 01-06-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobits View Post
sorry with respect, you confirm this is cookie?

Had her few months back and she is nothing like you described. If she changed her package then I must chiong down and try!
Yup i'm sure! Room 18 bro!
Old 01-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
Quite a ruckus you've created bro, haha. Anyway, if you got it, fantastic for you. But for the sake of clarity, can you remember the room number? If not, as you go into the passageway, is her room left or right side? Cheers
Haha yes bro, room 18! The room was initially room 4 right? On top of #4 there is #18 and it's on the right of the corrior
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1