The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-05-2024, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 1
Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!
How’s the dmg

Quote:
Originally Posted by basebomber View Post
New member but regular reader of the thread. So decided to register an account and contribute to the thread.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/annamassage/

Made a last minute arrangement with Anna and she was kind to accomodate me. Place was quite convenient and near station for foot soldier.

I was pleasantly surprise when she greeted me at the door. Pretty, slim and good figure. Totally my type. Proceed with usual shower and she helped to dry me up. Massage was good and proceeded with bbbj which was awesome. Plenty of swirling and some deep throat. Release soon after. She even gave me a head massage after the deed.

Perfect 10 for looks, figure, gfe, bbbj.

Rtm - definitely
Old 16-05-2024, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/nina-massage/

Alright back with another honest MR on one of the top SLG MLs, Nina. Visited her few months back and even though she have no shortage of MRs and already have tons of regulars, here's my experience:

Location: 6/10. Near Little India area inside some forested place. Huge open air carpark opposite so it's easy for drivers, but if rain really headache. Good luck to foot soldiers, doesn't seem like any bus stops nearby. Condo was quite hard for me to find. Inside her place, very cosy. Huge toilet with staircase into the shower area somemore haha.
You mentioned your visit was a few months back, so this is probably her old place... which was actually a few minutes' walk away from an MRT station. But yeah pretty bad when it rains heavily, I know cos I kena thunderstorm more than once when leaving her place, got drenched even with umbrella! But her current place is friendly to foot soldiers, with another MRT station just across the road.
Old 16-05-2024, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 13
bL3AhS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuybL3AhS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/annamassage/

See so much comment saying she good so decided to try her just now (Thomson area) looks quite close to picture pretty you won't reject type and very tall.. the massage so so only, she told me first time in this trade so quite green.. Total have 3 menu I choose the basic one as she's on code red.. I'm surprise the basic menu comes with a bbbj and finish off with a hj , today damn tired very hard to cum she blow for aleast 15-20mins without complain (the bbbj was good lots of tongue swirling and balls sucking) after that she lie down beside me licking my nipple and hj until I release.. Hard working girl the whole session never use phone, phone on silent mode can hear it keep vibrating..

RTM - maybe if I'm around this area..
Old 16-05-2024, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah wah what thief strike is that?!
Imagine thief steal then the thief kena AV right after. Will be like whut…
Separate case....happened to my back up ML after the first one cancelled... so it is I suay.

Btw yesterday Mango started so I went to visit again. Due to the windy situation she won't be listing and take regulars only.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 16-05-2024, 08:02 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadumak View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/virlin-massage/

If anyone tried this before?
The comments were all so great there, to the point am not sure they are real
This one has been here for so long that more Singaporean than I am liao...

Old 16-05-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!

Anyone able to contact xin yan?
Old 16-05-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Btw yesterday Mango started so I went to visit again. Due to the windy situation she won't be listing and take regulars only.
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/zara-massage/

Haha she listed when she told me otherwise

Old 16-05-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
NickChan92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn, how I wish Amei can come back
Old 16-05-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Alwaysnewb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
so many tang tang nowadays. seem this one has better MR

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/tang-tang-massage/

than this

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tang-tang/

misleading ads...

anyway upz u for commando strike.

didnt try both prob the one on top in the list when typhoon go down a notch
First one seems not bad, saw a few good reviews.
Old 16-05-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25226 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbysoutheast View Post

Tangguo
Looks: she wasn’t wearing makeup, so start from photo 6 or video, and further discount. she claims to be 00后, could be or not far from that, quite youthful, so won’t reject, but manage expectations. Personality quite bubbly
Body: average, quite slim
Massage: decent, she worked in beauty parlor before, but can’t compare to those who specialize
Sensual: decent, she’s default FN
Damage: 150 for hj, top up 50 for bj
One interesting fact is she’s the first ml I’ve met from her hometown
RTM: maybe not for me
Just wanted to add that Tang Guo is indeed young. The pics look better than her (because features have been sharpened). She wore braces. Not open to frenching but do not mind long lip kisses. Skills are so so. Definitely not for boobs lover. Allow 5G roaming. Fj requires top up to $300, which I rejected. She and her room mate (who also list at $150 for hj/massage) are both from HK, quite a surprise to me!
Old 16-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2026 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/zara-massage/

Haha she listed when she told me otherwise
女人是善变的...is she still living at the same place in L area?
Old 16-05-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
basebomber has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
How’s the dmg
3b1r. Code red so never try further. Possible 3p with another ml if into it
Old 16-05-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
女人是善变的...is she still living at the same place in L area?
Yep same place.

Old 16-05-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Xavie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXavie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
What SBC means?
Reckon it means SG beauty castle website
Old 16-05-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea most likely or maybe Singapore Broadcasting Corporation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavie View Post
Reckon it means SG beauty castle website
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1