The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
If she has a LTSVP valid for more than 6 months, you will be able to buy a HDB flat from the resale market with your wife.
LTVP more than 6 mths only applicable if you are age below 35 ...

IF you are age above 35. Validity can be less than 6 mths, once renew just present it to the officer even after completing of the sales ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
LTVP more than 6 mths only applicable if you are age below 35 ...

IF you are age above 35. Validity can be less than 6 mths, once renew just present it to the officer even after completing of the sales ...
U mean the husband or the wife is 35?
I think it depends on case by case basis, my wife's cousin n her husband are more more than 35 but my wife's cousin still can get 1 yr LTVP every year for the past 4 yrs liao. I know a VB previously whos husband is in the 60s n she got 1 yr too. Even my colleague whos wife is Thai n both of them are above 35 also got 1 yr for the past 3 yrs. i think ICA lately gave out mostly 1yr LTVP.

Last edited by vietboy; 11-05-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
U mean the husband or the wife is 35?
I think it depends on case by case basis, my wife's cousin n her husband are more more than 35 but my wife's cousin still can get 1 yr LTVP every year for the past 4 yrs liao. I know a VB previously whos husband is in the 60s n she got 1 yr too.
my wife has been getting 1 year ltvp for the past 3 years...she is 31 yrs old...

just booked PR appt and the appt is in July..have to wait for 2 mths...

have to renew her ltvp again next mth while awaiting result...
Old 11-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I think Bro jf66312 is right, HDB seems to have tweak their rules recently:

Eligibility Conditions

Citizenship
-You must be a Singapore Citizen
-Your family nucleus must comprise at least another Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.

as long as your child is a Singapore citizen, you and your viet spouse can apply for BTO.

Please refer to http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/BuyingNewFlatEligibilitytobuynewHDBflat?OpenDocume nt#FamilyNucleus
yup...cost i just went for my first appt with HDB and paid deposit already..
now just awaiting for key collection...
Old 11-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I know of a guy who was born in Malaysia to a Malaysian father and Singaporean mother. Family shifted back to Singapore after he was born. He served NS and was made to chose citizenship at age 21. He chose to be Singaporean. His Malaysian father was given the option of a 5 yr LTSVP recently so that his father doesn't need to do the annual extension of his previous 1 year LTSVP.

Anyone heard of a 5 yr LTSVP? Was told it's available. Can this 5 year LTSVP be available for your vietnamese spouses? Seems a lot less troublesome than to do annual renewals of 1 year social visit passes.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

if a sg man marry a viet woman, their child, if born in sg, is confirmed a sg baby? say the wife reached sg for one week only?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
if a sg man marry a viet woman, their child, if born in sg, is confirmed a sg baby? say the wife reached sg for one week only?
I think ah... Heavily pregnant ladies might not be allowed to fly so incidents of a lady reaching sg and give birth 1 week later are not often. Plus if you read from this thread, sometimes the Viet ladies are rejected at immigration without reason. A lady come in heavily pregnant will definitely attract attention. Plus this is a dragon year so gynaes are super busy. Without a pre-determined gynae, quite risky to just pop into any hospital to give birth. Singapore won't be a Hong Kong where China ladies just anyhow pop into a Hong Kong hospital to give birth in the hope of getting Hong Kong residency.

I was told that babies born to Singaporean men can get citizenship immediately even if the babies are delivered overseas. My cousin's kid was born in England as he was away for work attachment. No issue getting citizenship. It seems there might be an issue if the baby is born to a foreigner father and a Singaporean mother. Citizenship will only be given at age 21, I think.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I know of a guy who was born in Malaysia to a Malaysian father and Singaporean mother. Family shifted back to Singapore after he was born. He served NS and was made to chose citizenship at age 21. He chose to be Singaporean. His Malaysian father was given the option of a 5 yr LTSVP recently so that his father doesn't need to do the annual extension of his previous 1 year LTSVP.

Anyone heard of a 5 yr LTSVP? Was told it's available. Can this 5 year LTSVP be available for your vietnamese spouses? Seems a lot less troublesome than to do annual renewals of 1 year social visit passes.
now ICA have the ltsvp plus which can be issued for 3-5 years validity...

but there are some mandane requirements like spouse have to be singapore citizen or your child must be singapore citizen..

and also i remember that the applicant must have resided in singapore for at least 2 years.. ( if i did not remember wrongly )

u can visit the ICA website to check more on the details...

http://www.ica.gov.sg/news_details.aspx?nid=12665
check out this link

they also have this - Application for a Visit Pass to Give Birth in Singapore (Form V107)

hope this info helps...
Old 11-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I was told that babies born to Singaporean men can get citizenship immediately even if the babies are delivered overseas.
If child born in Singapore .. YES it IMMEDIATELY ....

However, if borned overseas .. CANNOT be IMMEDIATELY ... Anyway How can it be Immediate?

it can take weeks to months depending on getting the proper documents for submission to ICA ..

My baby was borned in Vietnam ... it takes about 1 mth after submission to get her Singapore Citizenship Certificate.

She is travelling to & fro using Vietnamese Passport ... however, her Vietnamese passport came with a Right of Singapore Entry Stamp which last til she turns 21 yrs.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
My cousin's kid was born in England as he was away for work attachment. No issue getting citizenship.
my sg friend and sg wife son was born in usa and he was given usa instead of sg.. i think he told me they let him choose?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
my sg friend and sg wife son was born in usa and he was given usa instead of sg.. i think he told me they let him choose?
yup..shld be..my cousin also...he was born in USA...nw holding US passport...

he chose US citizenship...
Old 11-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
if a sg man marry a viet woman, their child, if born in sg, is confirmed a sg baby? :
Yes, Is confirmed a SG Baby ...

However, unless you are MARRIED legally, ELSE you have to obtain a Letter to Give Birth in SIngapore from ICA. After Birth, the lady have to leave the country within a specific period of time. As for Baby, Not sure.

Quote:
say the wife reached sg for one week only?
Sorry cannot undertsand .

2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
BEcause teh son was born in USA, so he was given a US Citizen ..

That what last time so many CHina People, Vietnamese People and some others want to go or fled to USA. thats 1 of the reasons.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
if u have a child born in Singapore , u can apply for BTO even though your wife is not a PR as with the singaporean born child , you have formed what HDB deem as family nucleus so you can bid for BTO as well...

if not , then you can only purchase re-sale flat.

i just successfully bidded for a new flat ready by next year...

you can go to HDB website or call in to their hotline for more info...
Can know how much the new flat ? Heard very expensive
Old 11-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mobi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi SingViet & jf66312, thank for your info.
it really clear my doubt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1