The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Agreed, Wechat have ladyboys however they Will indicate that they are ladyboy in Wechat. The most ask them to leave if they turned up at your room.
Old 01-04-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only in hatyai for one night though.. I'm still looking for the line id paper that bro here said.. Went in 7 eleven still can't get anything ... Anyone can direct me go which 7 eleven find that piece of paper? Thank you
Old 01-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

or both ST & LT, price range almost the Same. ST from 1.5k- 2k, LT from 2k to 3k, If you looking for model Standard it @4k-5k. I did not try because I overspend the First day, at kiss Channel.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Recently spent day in hyt. What i saw in the surface... Farms has definitely declined..s but not yt. Pierce wise maybe up abit 2.5 onwards. But the gal my friend took good service. Attentive and clean our utensil during make. Maybe the competition in online gals force farm gals to sell better service??

Me myself did not take any gals, went pink lady for quick shot. Save energy and money for dannok next day. The gal my friend took feedback due to decline in msia currency, drop in msia tourist.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Managed to get a few girls online and chat .. Agreed with a Laos girl.. 2500 overnight .. But last minutes aeroplane said don't know who sick said wanna intro her friend come.. I rejected straight away her offer although she said I can see the friend 1st.. Ask the WL meet at lobby is a good trick thanks bro jimfairy for pointed this out.. At least you won't get any surprises from them haha..

End up with a local Thai girl.. Used to be dancer at dannok and just back to hatyai... She work in kiss lounge .. Got her while she not working .. Paid 2500 for overnight as well.. A successful maiden trip.. Maybe apps is the trend now ..

Still can't find the line id that mentioned here before ..
Old 02-04-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

I wonder those farm chicks engaged via mobile apps.. Does okt got a cut from the cake? Or all pocket by the chicks themselves? Any bro got the information hehe.. At the end of the day.. They can't take sick leave and find own customer lol and they still need okt to smuggle them in..
Old 03-04-2015, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
CHowKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anybody know if the OKT is still at SC Hotel Room 611? what time are they open?
Old 03-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

A new pub name sotas is now open in Hatyai with liveband. location? Juz inside previous paragon n behind former barberry...
Old 03-04-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Only in hatyai for one night though.. I'm still looking for the line id paper that bro here said.. Went in 7 eleven still can't get anything ... Anyone can direct me go which 7 eleven find that piece of paper? Thank you
No need to go all the way to find 7-11 stores...... you can get the line IDs from your hotel reception..... I believe most hotels now have some numbers on standby

If you staying in Mayflower..... can get from the bell captain too.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
No need to go all the way to find 7-11 stores...... you can get the line IDs from your hotel reception..... I believe most hotels now have some numbers on standby

If you staying in Mayflower..... can get from the bell captain too.
Hotel reception all girls.. Ask from them seem weird haha... I walk in and out of hotel alone they must be feeling weird why I always alone no girl in hand haha... The bellboy did offer but I never ask from him.. I wonder if ask from bellboy how much they charge?
Old 03-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Ended my night in hyt with a corona listening to live band at post laser pub. Nostalgic as it was the same when i last came 4 years ago. Mostly English songs.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
warlord is one of the Best!warlord is one of the Best!warlord is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Ended my night in hyt with a corona listening to live band at post laser pub. Nostalgic as it was the same when i last came 4 years ago. Mostly English songs.
Is it The Post? Used to be there, nice music, very friendly crowd (my time there 3, 4 years ago) two of the waitress my specs..... unfortunately, I speak no Thai, they no speak English......
Old 03-04-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
A new pub name sotas is now open in Hatyai with liveband. location? Juz inside previous paragon n behind former barberry...
Sotus is Located at Hansa Entertainment and its behind the Old Barberry and its not a new pub. Its been opened for 3 yrs already and its patrons are 95% locals and its a typical thai club with liveband !! Beside it its BIX and its another local club with hiphop music/thai pop !!

Another thing, right in between BIX and SOTUS is a smaller lounger call V-Lounge. V-Lounge is like a mini Kiss loungs that mainly caters to local thais. All the girls inside are from Laos or Burmese and speaks only thai with next to litle or no eng but they are available to ST or LT and i their pricing is slightly lower than Kiss Lounge at garden home !!
Old 03-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bensomchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukahara View Post
There's not many local chicken farms left in HDY. Bro pooker is rite in that most of the WLs in the farms are myanmese/laotian/cambodians. But it is wrong to say there are no more thai ladies in the sex trade in HDY, on the contrary there is always a network of young thai ladies looking to earn some extra money. The trick is to know where to look for them.

I too had been complaining about the demise of the HDY scene compared to the early years until a kind uncle told me to shut up and follow him as he showed me the lobangs in hunting for local ladies. I was surprised that there is an active market of young thai ladies doing FLs.

During my 3 days stay in HDY I manage to get a young 21 year old thai lady from Chiangmai who works as a nurse in the HDY hospital. Her husband is a soldier who was posted to Songkla and she had followed him south to HDY. As he is required to stay inside barracks and can only come out for one weekend every fortnight, she moonlights as a part time FL when she is not working in the hospital and he is not around. She spent 3 nights with me for only 6K baht (2K x 3) leaving to work in the morning and back in my room after her work at the hospital. During the evenings she will bring me out to eat and club with her "friends" who I later came to realize were her fellow freelancers. They have a network and their contacts are all by social media and mama sans. Many of these ladies are unemployed and some have day jobs that don't pay well but they are all in this trade willingly.

After that trip, I have come to realize the scene in HDY is still as active as 10 years ago except it has gone underground where you need to know the right people to point you the way. It is the clueless punters and those still living in the previous era style of cheonging that comes to HDY to hunt for WLs from the farms, just like I used to until I was enlighten by the modern style uncle who was kind enough to show me the way.

So dun complain if you cannot find local thai WLs in HDY, they are there it is just that you have not been looking at the right places.

Hi Bro

Mind sharing your contacts as will be going soon.

Thanks
Old 05-04-2015, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukahara View Post
There's not many local chicken farms left in HDY. Bro pooker is rite in that most of the WLs in the farms are myanmese/laotian/cambodians. But it is wrong to say there are no more thai ladies in the sex trade in HDY, on the contrary there is always a network of young thai ladies looking to earn some extra money. The trick is to know where to look for them.

I too had been complaining about the demise of the HDY scene compared to the early years until a kind uncle told me to shut up and follow him as he showed me the lobangs in hunting for local ladies. I was surprised that there is an active market of young thai ladies doing FLs.

It is the clueless punters and those still living in the previous era style of cheonging that comes to HDY to hunt for WLs from the farms, just like I used to until I was enlighten by the modern style uncle who was kind enough to show me the way.

So dun complain if you cannot find local thai WLs in HDY, they are there it is just that you have not been looking at the right places.
The trend seems to be social media now to engage the girls, but if the FL dun understand english then its hard to nego with them over wechat? A thing abt the farms is that if the girl play punk, you got someone to complain to and ask for change.. for FLs, its a gamble as they dun belong to any house and you cant ask for help if anything happens (like they sick la, stomach ache la, moto die la.. etc).. many stunts la... but having said this, its indeed fortunate to have a mentor to guide us to the gems.. thanks for your info bro...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1