The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
I stayed at The Emerald. Can you recommend me any gal-friendly hotel? It should be around this area as my meeting will be at Forum Tower. Preferably a 5 star or at least a 4 star. Thanks.
Bro,

Swissotel Le Concorde is cheap at the moment. Another is the Pietra hotel( good 3 star)

Cheers

Tim
Old 29-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

The palazzo - cheap and good

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)

Last edited by lp0okm; 29-02-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: unstable connections
Old 29-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I stayed at The Emerald. Can you recommend me any gal-friendly hotel? It should be around this area as my meeting will be at Forum Tower. Preferably a 5 star or at least a 4 star. Thanks.
Try these hotels "Amanta Ratachada or Amaranta Suites".

http://www.agoda.com/pages/agoda/def...rchResult.aspx

Quote:
Thanks for the recommendation. You ate so helpful. But is Atrium a 4 or 6 star accommodation?

As for the bot at The Resort, I should be there again inid March.
I might be still around and let me know your actual dates & hope to meet up.
Neither, it's just a serviced apartment with limited services.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/b...apartment.html
Old 29-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

I like to plant seeds in local thai discos, and visit them in BKK. I find it easier to game them this way.

Just got to know a cute girl recently and will be going over to meet her in mid march.

Thermae Cafe will be one of my stopovers ~

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 29-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Try these hotels "Amanta Ratachada or Amaranta Suites".

http://www.agoda.com/pages/agoda/def...rchResult.aspx

I might be still around and let me know your actual dates & hope to meet up.
Neither, it's just a serviced apartment with limited services.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/b...apartment.html

I seconded amanta ratchada as well, just 5 mins walk to esplanade. Stayed there for a few weeks in 2011,

It's a serviced apartment - one bedroom with a full kitchen. Half of the room faces the pool if you like so. It's definitely Gf, you can even have a party in the room if you wish to.
Old 29-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I stayed at the Hip Hotel just half way down the soi from the Emerald. You might like the Suite or Junior Suite Can take the girl straight to your room from the first floor elevator, bypass the reception
Old 29-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro can translate the below?

ปรับความเข้าใจกันไปมันก็ซ้ำเก่​า รักไม่ช่วยอะไรเลย ..
Old 29-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your tirak hinting that she needs someone to take care of her.
My ex-tirak actually. Seems like she is not doing well, or miss the days i care & protective of her.

But its not love actually. its just missing some things she can't find elsewhere.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
But its not love actually. its just missing some things she can't find elsewhere.
That is why gig is common in Thailand. They keep one another company when something is missing
Old 01-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bkk in may

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
We where got talk bad about u? Just seem like u MIA so long dun know go where we just concern for u... Wa, now got FB lioa, good for u... I think I go 上山去好了😰... U also enjoy...
No la... Just nothing much for me to log in sammyboyforum .. Nowadays the SPF is keeping an eye some more... I lie low la... Although I'm no principal
But still don't wish to get myself into shit..
Quote:
Who dare to talk bad about u... U r our prince leh.

Ya we concern, he tiu us.... I in cave long time liao.... Practicing virgin shen gong.

I don't have Can intro me 1? So yours dinosaur?
seriously do u think I'm interested in Barney the Dino? I tot u know my taste ? hwi ber ber... Lol
Old 01-03-2012, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
seriously do u think I'm interested in Barney the Dino? I tot u know my taste ? hwi ber ber... Lol
I dunno your taste hor.... your taste is worse than NYSE.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
windel is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bros,

I'm actually looking for a hot blonde girl in Bangkok. Where can I find them and how much do they cost?
Old 01-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by windel View Post
actually looking for a hot blonde girl in Bangkok. Where can I find them and how much do they cost?
Sorry, no lobang. But dyed blonde (up/down) puyings maybe got better chance. But gotta pay raw materials and labour (saloon job?)
Old 01-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
papaindahouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys... I'm gonna stay in Bangkok in the end of this month with my friends, we're gonna stay at
Residence Rajtaevee 588/1, Petchburi Road Rajtaevee bangkok 10400.. For a few days, please be kindly to give some information,nice places near this area

Thanks Before
Old 01-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Swing, we can go playground, as for blue label, we can buy labels, those in blue color and stick all over your head.
onzzzzzzz laaaa BOSS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1