The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongsia View Post
Bro, thks for the advise. As i will be there on monday to wednesday, guess the pub in the hotel will be boring with FLs? Btw, hows Malioboro compare to Alexis? Thks for your help.
Alexis is slightly better but so is the price for local FL. It ranges from 1.1 - 1.2juta for a local FL.For imports it is 2 juta.
Old 13-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tkc1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any samsters ever stay overnight at malioboro or alexis? You get free pass to spa when booking a room. Is it worth it?
Old 13-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
dream88sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi

I will be staying at intercon, i am interested in isting their spa where are the spa nearby? Thanks.

Thanks
Old 14-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Not Activated

newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
Wah... that;s not so good news for a lone ranger cheongster.

Ok where is Alexis? Can PM contact and address? and will cab driver know?

Thanks
Bro, I always operate alone. Better flexibility. Jakarta is okay for a single male moving about in the wee hours. Just make sure you have your passport with you and sufficient money.
Old 14-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Not Activated

Re: Jakarta Info - Fortune Spa

It was a slow quiet Sunday. Thot of going down to Malioboro just to past away the time. Called my sexy dancer co-ordinator and was told that his group of dancers are "off" on Sunday. Told the taxi driver to drive to Ambassador Mall / ITC instead to see if I can pick up some good DVDs for the evening.

As I was travelling along Jl Sudirman I suddenly thot of Fortune Spa - it has been a very long time since I last visited. Anyway I told the driver to go to Fortune Spa instead.

Fortune Spa is now affiliated to the Fortune Hotel next door and that is good news - during the fasting month it will be opened for business.

Alighted at the spa and walked straight in and was welcomed by the recep. Issued a locker key and immediately proceeded to the GRO table. I was approached by a sexy GRO. She led me to a sofa and was clinging to my arm like a long lost friend. Nice feeling as she was like pressing her boobs onto me.

After settling down comfortably at the sofa, I told her I wanted a nice massage with one of the "hot" favourite. She recommended 06 - Nellie. I forewarned her that should I find the girl unsuitable I would reject and request for a change. She assurred me that Nellie is popular and on weekdays difficult to book.

Well, I was not disappointed. Nellie is at least 7 in looks. Nellie is a 20+ girl from Lampung Sumatra. Nice body and very proportionate. Tall and slim looking. My type. She has been working in Fortune for about 5 months, previously from Suncity. Claimed that Suncity is not so crowded compared to Fortune.

Started on the massage, surprisingly quite good. She has strong arms. I enjoyed the massage and what come next.

Nellie is available for HJ, FJ etc.

I strongly recommend her to brothers.
Old 15-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
bombersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
It was a slow quiet Sunday. Thot of going down to Malioboro just to past away the time. Called my sexy dancer co-ordinator and was told that his group of dancers are "off" on Sunday. Told the taxi driver to drive to Ambassador Mall / ITC instead to see if I can pick up some good DVDs for the evening.

As I was travelling along Jl Sudirman I suddenly thot of Fortune Spa - it has been a very long time since I last visited. Anyway I told the driver to go to Fortune Spa instead.

Fortune Spa is now affiliated to the Fortune Hotel next door and that is good news - during the fasting month it will be opened for business.

Alighted at the spa and walked straight in and was welcomed by the recep. Issued a locker key and immediately proceeded to the GRO table. I was approached by a sexy GRO. She led me to a sofa and was clinging to my arm like a long lost friend. Nice feeling as she was like pressing her boobs onto me.

After settling down comfortably at the sofa, I told her I wanted a nice massage with one of the "hot" favourite. She recommended 06 - Nellie. I forewarned her that should I find the girl unsuitable I would reject and request for a change. She assurred me that Nellie is popular and on weekdays difficult to book.

Well, I was not disappointed. Nellie is at least 7 in looks. Nellie is a 20+ girl from Lampung Sumatra. Nice body and very proportionate. Tall and slim looking. My type. She has been working in Fortune for about 5 months, previously from Suncity. Claimed that Suncity is not so crowded compared to Fortune.

Started on the massage, surprisingly quite good. She has strong arms. I enjoyed the massage and what come next.

Nellie is available for HJ, FJ etc.

I strongly recommend her to brothers.
Bro what is the rates for the spa at Fortune hotel?
Old 15-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombersg View Post
Bro what is the rates for the spa at Fortune hotel?
I paid 370k for a 90mins massage. I took a room with bathing facilities.
Old 15-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I paid 370k for a 90mins massage. I took a room with bathing facilities.
Pak, u quite active recently, nothing much to do in JKT?? Need me go n disturb u??
Old 15-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Pak, u quite active recently, nothing much to do in JKT?? Need me go n disturb u??
Plenty of work, but since brothers need info and I have the time, I just oblige and provide the necessary.

But if you want to come and disturb me, you are most welcome. We can cheong like before. I am still hunting the girl you mentioned / spotted in Dragonfly
Old 15-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But if you want to come and disturb me, you are most welcome. We can cheong like before. I am still hunting the girl you mentioned / spotted in Dragonfly
Pak, that ger about 5-6 yrs ago.... guess she should age alot.
Old 15-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kirian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, today I landed and now staying at Orchardz...Anybody interested to go Bats or CJ?
Old 16-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian View Post
Hi Bros, today I landed and now staying at Orchardz...Anybody interested to go Bats or CJ?
eh i'm going to jakarta next 2wk and planning to stay at orchardz jayakarta..hows the hotel? in terms of location and looks?
Old 16-05-2012, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
eh i'm going to jakarta next 2wk and planning to stay at orchardz jayakarta..hows the hotel? in terms of location and looks?

Going jkt later and also stay Orchardz for a week but is Orchardz Industri (tried to book orchardz jayakarta but is full).....Orchardz Jayakarta is the old Mercure / Wiltop, nothing much within walking distance but i heard the room all newly renovated and nice SPA / karaoke, use to stay there during Mercure/Wiltop time but not recently. Hope u can give some update after your stay

Room rate is cheaper booking direct from hotel instead of Agoda, got the exe deluxe rps 490,000 rate shown on their website but nett include tax & pph.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Pak, that ger about 5-6 yrs ago.... guess she should age alot.
I prefer matured girls, not ABG. Still trying to locate her. Heheheh
Old 16-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian View Post
I will probably be in CJ tonite. Tomorrow is a holiday in Jakarta / Indonesia. Shld be quite crowded tonite in CJ and BATS. Must book a table first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread