The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
chickenbackside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Hi, I will be in HKG on the 8th till 10th or 11th, depending on work schedule.

Was browsing this thread and understand that sex141 does not live up to its' name.

Any bros can recommend some OL during my stay?

Thanks in advance for your kind advise.

Regards,
Old 03-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have to tried ring bellS and check WLs face to face. Remember alway trust your own eyes.

There gems among 141 but need to go for walking excerises. If those girls cannot sexified you then plan one day trip to CP.

If you wanted Office ladies there plenty in LKF. You can try to hunt them on your own. If you get ONS please give us FR...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenbackside View Post

Was browsing this thread and understand that sex141 does not live up to its' name.

Regards,
Old 03-02-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

Hi, newbies here... What is ONS?
Old 03-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MonsterX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
Last nite, Bro PB again showed his skills. We manage to get to know 2 pretty HK SYT students. I BOW to him again!!!! I am sure he will eat one of them soon.

alamak...how can i miss this chances?? syt...my cuppa tea..hahaha pls update me with dis 2 syt hor....must ask em out next time we meet...hehe
Old 04-02-2007, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 18
LonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to all
Talking Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Hi, newbies here... What is ONS?
ONS = One-night stand

A one-night stand is a single sexual encounter between individuals, where at least one of the parties has no immediate intention or expectation of establishing a longer-term sexual or romantic relationship. The individuals participating in a one-night stand typically have not known each other long and have had minimal time to get to know each other before engaging in sexual activity. A one-night sexual encounter is not necessarily always a one-night stand; the crucial distinction is the expectation or intention that the relationship will not necessarily be extended beyond the initial sexual encounter. A one-night stand is differentiated from prostitution, as it takes place without money or any coercion. The term came from the expression one night stand, used for a touring theatrical company who would make a single performance in one locale before moving on to the next engagement, and to a place where such a performance was given.

A one-night stand can be thought of as an irregular and unplanned sexual encounter between individuals. The participants will usually have little or no contact with one another aside from sex. Thus it is possible to have mulitple one-night stands with the same person, provided that there is no regularity to the encounters or planning involved in the encounters. However, where the people involved have a regular sexual relationship without romantic involvement, this is generally considered a casual relationship (also referred to using terms such as "no strings attached"/NSA, "fuck buddies", or "friends with benefits"/FWB), and is generally considered distinct from the one-night stand phenomenon.

In Western society, there is sometimes a social stigma associated with one-night stands, reflected in the phrase "walk of shame", wherein a participant in a one-night stand has to go home in the morning wearing clothes that were worn the previous night. As the name implies, the relationship only "stands", or exists, for one night.

However, due to recent changes in the internet, online usage, and overall sexuality, one-night stands have become more common place. Sites like Videodatematch.com provide internet users with thousands of listings for one-night stands. Similar to the swingers movement of the 70's, online dating is taking the world by storm. However, this time it is the online world that is being taken by storm.

taken from wikipedia
Old 04-02-2007, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99 View Post
hahaha...after chatting with you just now. I wanted to post something. alamak forgotten in the afternoon. This ger is worth trying. So sweet... seemed like ur/my taste is quite similar. Melt my heart... kekekeke.
I tried to click back on the uRL to get the contact... damn... page gone liao ... so fast quit meh
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Samster

Thanks LonelyinChina for the detail explanation. Certainly hope to find one during my stay in Hong Kong.

Should have discover this Sam's site in 1990. I was stationed in Hong Kong from 1990 till 1995. Daily routine was work-supermarket (dinner)-home.

Thanks again.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 18
LonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to all
Talking Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Thanks LonelyinChina for the detail explanation. Certainly hope to find one during my stay in Hong Kong.

Should have discover this Sam's site in 1990. I was stationed in Hong Kong from 1990 till 1995. Daily routine was work-supermarket (dinner)-home.

Thanks again.
No problem... and goodluck...
Old 04-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I tried to click back on the uRL to get the contact... damn... page gone liao ... so fast quit meh
hahaha...cos she kena bao by our grandmaster....
Old 04-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I think her name changed from Cherry to Kico. Her name is Cherry is remember correctly when i chat with PB online. TST - 6857 5415

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=17620&star=1

This one also so sweet. Siu Man. TST - 6497 0802

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=18474&star=1
Old 04-02-2007, 02:00 PM
cbtechie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro who doing gr8 in HK, must be very fluent in cantonese man!
Old 04-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Worrr... Siu Man is back. I remember she is one of my trying list as well.

Bro Tirak99 we really sharing same taste... If you happen to try her in your HK trip please give me FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99 View Post
I think her name changed from Cherry to Kico. Her name is Cherry is remember correctly when i chat with PB online. TST - 6857 5415

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=17620&star=1

This one also so sweet. Siu Man. TST - 6497 0802

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=18474&star=1
Old 04-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Regards,
Bro, there are plenty of pretty MM in 141. Just go there and I am sure you'll find what you are looking for there.

For OL, go to pubs and clubs at LKF. Be brave and do approach the girls. Its the only way to get their contacts and ONS. Good Luck!

Last edited by rokket; 04-02-2007 at 04:10 PM.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Regards,
Take out your fishing rod and prepare some 151 as baits.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster View Post
Where your FR during your stay in HK? We bros know you are vanguard and avant-garde in hitting girls. You hunting skills are laudable please give us your protocol so we can hit chicks more efficaciously.

Me no hunting anymore, because i found one in my heart aready
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1