The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...see proven my point that if you speak good perfect tieng viet...you are taken as Vietnamese man...so will continue to speak my broken primary school level tieng viet...enough to date VBs will do...hehe...

perfect Vietnamese???...come on,the most in Secondary Sch level having the same standard as my English language...
Old 12-08-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
hmm...i think the only newbie that i met recently was someone that went for massage.

a man in the desert???....might be the best joke

higher end places???...people who knows me well will know that i am always revolving around these kind of places for the past few years.i would rather drink at places where i am comfortable with rather then accommodate to others.if i was to spend my precious time bringing some people around and gotta accommodate to their choice of drinking place,it basically makes no sense.

everybody has different likings,u like to drink at a cafe om where the gals will shake or suck ur cock while i enjoy drinking at places with sexily dressed women and music blasting away.

and oh yeah,tks for reminding a very important point...

P:S newbies out there,my chionging places revolve around clubs,bars,ktv etc...so pls dun PM me if u dont fall in this catergory.if not,theres gonna be another stupid reason for someone to create a topic.
if you are going to elaborate, then let me say this...this volcano is a leech, he actys like one and looks like one as well. he will come here and act like a big shot telling u hoiw he knows this know that telle people he goes to high end places...in reality thats all in the past!!
What has happened and its a lesson to learn what NOT to do, is that he is a poorly educated man (if u can call him that) he escaped her to reinvent himself with whatever savings u had, u can imagine what a low educated person can save, came here in his late 20's. And after 4 yrs of living a life he can ill afford, he is out of funds, but he kn ows if he goes back to singapore he cannot find a job, he is so desperate that he asked about finding his viet wife a job in singapore...so what he does now is because he cant find sufficient finds to go to high end places, he will try and jio newbies to pay for him when he goes with you. This toad is short, aboyt 167cm, fat, and quite ugly...so please who are u trying to convince that attractive sexy girls would want your company unless tehre was money involved. Frankly most people know what u are...even someone who met u for 5 mins knows who u arfe no need for a k9 unit
Old 12-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
if you are going to elaborate, then let me say this...this volcano is a leech, he actys like one and looks like one as well. he will come here and act like a big shot telling u hoiw he knows this know that telle people he goes to high end places...in reality thats all in the past!!
What has happened and its a lesson to learn what NOT to do, is that he is a poorly educated man (if u can call him that) he escaped her to reinvent himself with whatever savings u had, u can imagine what a low educated person can save, came here in his late 20's. And after 4 yrs of living a life he can ill afford, he is out of funds, but he kn ows if he goes back to singapore he cannot find a job, he is so desperate that he asked about finding his viet wife a job in singapore...so what he does now is because he cant find sufficient finds to go to high end places, he will try and jio newbies to pay for him when he goes with you. This toad is short, aboyt 167cm, fat, and quite ugly...so please who are u trying to convince that attractive sexy girls would want your company unless tehre was money involved. Frankly most people know what u are...even someone who met u for 5 mins knows who u arfe no need for a k9 unit

no point to argue with u on something where u simply just create a topic out of it..whether things in the past or still happening now,well,people who frequent clubs will know.and because everything is created by u,but it seems that my height of 175cm has been change to 167cm by u.

and btw,arguing or debating with u simply its a waste of my time..and furthermore,i never complete my Secondary level,its such a pain for me to debate with u over the keyboard.

and oh..maybe u still have enquires on my height issue,i will be at Windsor massage later at 2pm.feel free to drop by and measure my height if u need that..
Old 12-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 23
amox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to all

Quote:
wtf...u cut hair 4 times in 2 days???

i seriously wish that u went to saloon 4 times for hair wash and massage but not physically cut hair for 4 times..if u really cut for 4 times then i am out of words for u.

1)u never mention which street u go,so how to tell u other streets.
2)HBT is dead now,for other similar bars then just head down to Bui Vien n take a look
3)there are many types of barber shop,which type u mean??of cos there are other types of entertainment,if not u think barber shops and bar alone is enough for all those "hungry men" here..
Bro, found out the barber shop is at Giai Phong, phuong 4 in the tan binh district. Any other such joints? I've been to barber and HBT. wondering if got any similar joint with a similar outcome...
Old 12-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

amox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
Haha you are the Hare but the Jap Tortoise beat you .... lesson learnt
Man... Too late. Sometimes paiseh paiseh in foreign country wanna 'wait and see how it goes' then when you see someone take away you feel damn sian. hahahaha

Lesson learnt - see what you like, BOOK NOW!
Old 12-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
why do u say its a fxxk place???

many of my friends from Sinkie came over here and went there..no complains from any of them..and i personally know the mummy there since she was single until she got married and has a kid now..i find her quite friendly and attitude was not bad.

maybe u went at the wrong time and met the wrong gals..or the place does not suit u.
I've nvr picked up any gals from the billard saloon.
Ocasionally play billard with the gals and buy them ladies drinks.
I nvr like 91 because they treat me like transparent...service sucks.
If I were to rate, I find 51HBT much better.
Old 12-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you dun need ma...you have a 18yr old FB and a nice FISH waiting for you...all these after a few trips and months of learning tieng viet...
I stopped going to the billard bars 2 years ago
and I nvr liked those places in the past.
Just like public toilets...any ang mos, Japs, koreans etc they also entertain
Old 12-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
no point to argue with u on something where u simply just create a topic out of it..whether things in the past or still happening now,well,people who frequent clubs will know.and because everything is created by u,but it seems that my height of 175cm has been change to 167cm by u.

and btw,arguing or debating with u simply its a waste of my time..and furthermore,i never complete my Secondary level,its such a pain for me to debate with u over the keyboard.

and oh..maybe u still have enquires on my height issue,i will be at Windsor massage later at 2pm.feel free to drop by and measure my height if u need that..
you dispute your height but all otehr points are accurate as u didnt dispute...loser...so u a unemployable 175 fat ugly fuck who exists here hahaha...thanks for clarifying
Old 12-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnam’s Deputy Prime Minister on Monday ordered three district police chiefs in Ho Chi Minh City, the northern city of Hai Phong and Nam Dinh Province to be censured for their loose control over prostitution in their localities.

Nguyen Xuan Phuc, who is also chairman of the National Committee for Fighting AIDS, Drug Operations and Prostitution, said during a meeting that HCMC’s Binh Thanh District, together with the coastal district of Do Son in Hai Phong, and Quat Lam beach town in Nam Dinh’s Giao Thuy District represent hot spots of Vietnam’s sex industry.

He said while prostitution in those areas has grown into a “public annoyance,” official reports never singled them out.

“Reports keep being too general. Aren’t even the police aware of such big and wide open operations?” he asked.

He ordered local authorities to make prostitution a focus in their agenda, and to designate specific assignments for highly affected areas.

Nguyen Manh Hung, vice chairman of the Committee for Social Issues, also blasted the vague reports.

“We have only one statement every year, every time: ‘Prostitution continues to develop complicatedly.’ Issuing the statement has become a tradition.”

Pham Ngoc Dung, deputy head of the prostitution prevention desk at the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, drew serious criticism after saying at a meeting on June 13 that no sex trade activities had been detected recently in Do Son and Quat Lam.
Local officials said they have never made such reports while local residents said they have almost memorized the routine of sex workers in the area.

Officials at the Monday conference also referred to recent media reports as showing that prostitution recently evolved into a luxury service; that sex workers are no longer just those desperate for income, but also include models who target high-income customers or students who want better-paying part-time jobs.

Many of the sex workers are men, while some operations are designed especially for foreigners – issues that current laws fail to address.

Under Vietnamese law, sex workers are fined VND300,000 (US$14) for their first offence, and VND5 million for subsequent offences.

But many have stayed with the job which, according to a labor ministry report released March last year, earns females an average of VND10.6 million ($505) a month and VND6.55 million ($312) for male prostitutes.

Vietnam’s per capita income was $1,555 in 2012.
Source: thanhniennews.com

-----------------------------------------

To those newbies that are intending to come HCMC , please change your plans . Many of the places which were easily accessible are made unaccesible by the recent raids , chances are you might find better fun in china or neighbouring countries where legislation is still lax on it.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
I stopped going to the billard bars 2 years ago
and I nvr liked those places in the past.
Just like public toilets...any ang mos, Japs, koreans etc they also entertain
I remembered the last time i went with one samster to 91 hbt,
Each of us took one gal each to sit with, and have intention to ask them go for overnight...but once the japs came, all rushed out until no sound left in the room except the sound of me chit chat with the samster and drinking beer.
Then we tip the mamasan and left.

Last trip, i meet up with MC, H88 and decent02. Pleasure to meet u all in hcm especially MC and decent02.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
I remembered the last time i went with one samster to 91 hbt,
Each of us took one gal each to sit with, and have intention to ask them go for overnight...but once the japs came, all rushed out until no sound left in the room except the sound of me chit chat with the samster and drinking beer.
Then we tip the mamasan and left.

Aiyo...you should wave your Nguyen Sinh Cung Notes...
Old 12-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by amox View Post
...So the next morning, we went out to a barber place to 'cut our hair'. We went in to the barber shop to cut our hair, went for lunch, and went for another haircut (hair very long). At night, we went out to have a drink at HBT. We went into a bar, and being very unsure if it was the right kinda bar we were in, we took a seat and the waitress asked if we wanted a drink. Seems harmless, lots of girls around and I looked into the backroom from where we were sitting and I saw this very attractive Viet girl. I decided to sit around a while more to confirm that it is the right kinda bar and also to see if there were any other girls around. After chilling out for a while, I was ready to make my selection when a bunch of Jap dudes walked in and the waitress called for roll call. Then I see the girl that caught my eye earlier walking out and to meet the new crew.

LESSON LEARNT - Go in, if see what you like, pick what you like. Don't waste time, or hesitate.

Next day, cut hair 2 more times and went back to Singapore...
Ok let me get this right. You came to Saigon for 3D2N and you went for a haircut 4 times and felt a need to mention it here 5 times?
Old 12-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaigon View Post
Vietnam’s Deputy Prime Minister on Monday ordered three district police chiefs in Ho Chi Minh City, the northern city of Hai Phong and Nam Dinh Province to be censured for their loose control over prostitution in their localities.

Nguyen Xuan Phuc, who is also chairman of the National Committee for Fighting AIDS, Drug Operations and Prostitution, said during a meeting that HCMC’s Binh Thanh District, together with the coastal district of Do Son in Hai Phong, and Quat Lam beach town in Nam Dinh’s Giao Thuy District represent hot spots of Vietnam’s sex industry.

He said while prostitution in those areas has grown into a “public annoyance,” official reports never singled them out.

“Reports keep being too general. Aren’t even the police aware of such big and wide open operations?” he asked.

He ordered local authorities to make prostitution a focus in their agenda, and to designate specific assignments for highly affected areas.

Nguyen Manh Hung, vice chairman of the Committee for Social Issues, also blasted the vague reports.

“We have only one statement every year, every time: ‘Prostitution continues to develop complicatedly.’ Issuing the statement has become a tradition.”

Pham Ngoc Dung, deputy head of the prostitution prevention desk at the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, drew serious criticism after saying at a meeting on June 13 that no sex trade activities had been detected recently in Do Son and Quat Lam.
Local officials said they have never made such reports while local residents said they have almost memorized the routine of sex workers in the area.

Officials at the Monday conference also referred to recent media reports as showing that prostitution recently evolved into a luxury service; that sex workers are no longer just those desperate for income, but also include models who target high-income customers or students who want better-paying part-time jobs.

Many of the sex workers are men, while some operations are designed especially for foreigners – issues that current laws fail to address.

Under Vietnamese law, sex workers are fined VND300,000 (US$14) for their first offence, and VND5 million for subsequent offences.

But many have stayed with the job which, according to a labor ministry report released March last year, earns females an average of VND10.6 million ($505) a month and VND6.55 million ($312) for male prostitutes.

Vietnam’s per capita income was $1,555 in 2012.
Source: thanhniennews.com

-----------------------------------------

To those newbies that are intending to come HCMC , please change your plans . Many of the places which were easily accessible are made unaccesible by the recent raids , chances are you might find better fun in china or neighbouring countries where legislation is still lax on it.
It's articles like these that make me wonder if Vietnam or HCM is still the right place to have fun! Wonder if the joints are still in operation!!!
Old 12-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amox View Post
It's articles like these that make me wonder if Vietnam or HCM is still the right place to have fun! Wonder if the joints are still in operation!!!
there are many fun places in vietnam and you can skip hcm for the time being...unless you already have gals for fun...

search my previous post...plenty of nice places in vietnam...dun want to repeat myself...

see I go hcm and I dun cheong joints...simply not my type...i go there to relax and be with friends...just did a donation to charity...more meaningful then splash cash on gals whose appetite are insatiable...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 12-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaigon View Post

\.
One local owner of a KTV which I patronized last week told me that it all started with some bis oms in district 3 and 1 by allowing customers and gals to have sex in the room.

That trigger the raids recently.

Last Sat nite heard from mamasan from another bia om that some of their gals had been handcuffed by cong an during a raid.

Situation is becoming worst...so cheongster please take note.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread