The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 19-09-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Absolutely! Words from OKT Peter needs to be discounted by at least 30%. His current batch ranges from late twenties to early thirties.
Maybe he is desperate, but he is more friendly than his wife.
He managed to get the big boobies WL

Hope someday can get a milk lady with milk bursting from nipples. Confirm long queue.
Old 20-09-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
Maybe he is desperate, but he is more friendly than his wife.
He managed to get the big boobies WL

Hope someday can get a milk lady with milk bursting from nipples. Confirm long queue.
He doesn’t have a naturally big boobies WL currently. Apple’s tits are huge but silicon implanted … Ferrari’s tits sagged big time. Not certain how big is Lambo’s though.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-09-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
He doesn’t have a naturally big boobies WL currently. Apple’s tits are huge but silicon implanted … Ferrari’s tits sagged big time. Not certain how big is Lambo’s though.
In my opinion Apples are quite well done, not that I really know how to judge. For most part of this journey I have avoided fake boobies.

I feel Ferrari's droops have a sort of natural charm of a young mother. This too is a part of life so there is a certain beauty. Yin Zhi's are very nice and have been described as C. Maserrati's are also nice.

Actually after some time there is booby confusion as one can't remember whose boobies are whose ha ha
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-09-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
404nofound404 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy 1820

Looks 6
Body 5
Service 8 good
FJ 7 accommodating

Some tattoos. i consider milf/pre milf.

Girl likes to read philosophy and history books (in chinese)! Really different from the rest who are mindless watching video clips on their phones.
Old 25-09-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

So far, I think I am happy with Maeserati's C up natural boobs with light brown nipples. Very tender and good for grab. Her hope is not loose and gets wet as I penetrated her.

Typical Fujian lady with that Fujian accent.
Old 26-09-2023, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 10
KinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant future

Had Xiao Xue earlier.

Seems quite young.

Fair skin, a face that is pleasant to look at.

Boobs are natural.

Recommended.
Old 04-10-2023, 08:50 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

My first visit to this house since pre-Covid. Walked in and saw no.66 is tallest and prettiest among the lot. Her name is Maserati from Fuzhou aged 26 this year.

I find her quite beautiful, especially when she tie up her hair like those stewardess, hotel concierge style, was a turn on. There’s glitter above her eyelids and she had red lipstick, totally my type.

Service in bath room was good using the stool, there was a short bbbj in the shower too before adjoining to the bed where I got some kissing with tongue but not to extent of dfk. This was followed by catbath and AR and then bbbj. I liked her slow soft sensual and wet bbbj with lots of licking and saliva. Would’ve came there and then if never control.

Sex was good too, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, and ended doggy. All in all it was a good session and I’ll RTF.
Old 06-10-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
250alwayz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy250alwayz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Took XX again today, service getting better, from the bathroom chair hole able to tease my sick and 2IC till BJJJ in the bathroom. Frenching is without a doubt. AR and reverse BBBJ balls licking sucking and she allowed me to tease her too by licking her back and AR and below. Continued with frenching and BBBJ, boobs fuck, she wanted me a lot capped on and up her thereafter. Missionary for 15mins she cummed and wanted more. I went to doggie for a bit and i req for CIM which she said she is selective but gave it to me. Came a happy man. Spend the full 1 hour with full top notch service. 10/10
Old 06-10-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Any bros can share the tag numbers of these APs mah cos I walk in dont know who is who ah.haha thanks thanks
Old 10-10-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!

Marking to try
Old 10-10-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The girl you took is probably QiQi which literally means 77 in Chinese and matches with your description for looks and service. She's very good, but I don't get enough feel from her, so I have someone else who I pick often in this same house. You can't legally do sex without condom in the whole of Geylang but you can get BBBJ (blowjob without condom) quite easily.

All the girls in this house can provide DFK and full gfe services. So far I got them from the girls for all my visits. I get plenty of misses in other houses, so I stopped going to the others. It wastes my time if the girl can't provide DFK because it is very difficult for me to get the feel without it (though there are some rare girls who are able to). You want recommendations, I had good experiences with those in Blue below. But your experience with them, still depends. It's a 2 person thing.
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 10-10-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Just RTF maserati , she is certainly less busy to previous.
but lucky still gotten her full suit services including slouching chair bath ,
DFK, AR .She is still worth it imo.
I saw the new porsche, really tall with big headlights yah. i m 175 and
she look straight at my eye level. looks yummy yah.
Old 10-10-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Just RTF maserati , she is certainly less busy to previous.
but lucky still gotten her full suit services including slouching chair bath ,
DFK, AR .She is still worth it imo.
I saw the new porsche, really tall with big headlights yah. i m 175 and
she look straight at my eye level. looks yummy yah.
Wah 175 is really tall

how will you rate her looks? pretty or MILF type?

I notice this house have quite a number of tall girls... Ferrari, Lambo, Maserati all average 1.7M
Old 10-10-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Wah 175 is really tall

I notice this house have quite a number of tall girls... Ferrari, Lambo, Maserati all average 1.7M
Masa was telling me the new batch all tall girls and they call porsche " gao mo". (Tall model)
Not the syt but more sluty to me. With those overflowing boobs from that black dress
she is right in bucket list for this house.
Old 10-10-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Wah 175 is really tall

175? I was there and saw her, nv give me much of an impression but most of the new girls all worth trying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1