The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-05-2019, 09:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 0
mattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooMan View Post
Big Boobs SYT Michelle At Qing Wellness

Interesting. Mind PM-ing me?
Old 29-05-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

anyone tried her....quite chio...............

this one not bad also, but body a bit stocky type

but i think she got BF already, always sitting outside waiting for her.
Old 29-05-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jeff8311 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
Hav a appointment with client in this area, went abit early so decided to walk around. After walking for a gd 5 min,i decided to give up....but heaven pity me and give me a lifeline when i turn back to my client place;a chio bu open a door and i was taken in by her look. She is tall and with long blond hair.slim and slender r words i can used on her figure. As my eyes r glued on her, a voice from inside the door called out: sir, you want massage. I quickly walk into the shop and told the lady behind the table i want that girl. She smiled and tell me no problem. So i paid up and assign to a room. The place is small but nicely done up. The ambience of the room is nice. I removed my clothing and wait happily for my fairy to come in. After a while she came in and ask me want oil or not. as massage is not my agenda,i told her anything....i just wait for the GQ to be asked during the whole massage session.....after a gd 20 min of massage( i was impressed), she finally asked....needless to say,i opt for all. She figure is as gd as wat i saw,attitude is gd,basically i was in heaven nine.......the detail i will not write as wind is strong. I will rtf for her and other girls as before i left,i was told there r malaysian and sg. Nice!
Bro, can share the contact. Thank u
Old 29-05-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

Hi all, can check are there any shop/ml that provide fj in this area? Can pm me if not convenient to post here. Thanks
Old 29-05-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Hi all, can check are there any shop/ml that provide fj in this area? Can pm me if not convenient to post here. Thanks
I think maybe Mango have
Old 29-05-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
TattooMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is her name? Just spend some money she can also become your part time GF

Last edited by TattooMan; 29-05-2019 at 07:14 PM.
Old 29-05-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Finally got time to go to the fruit shop, wanted to try Kiki but not available so tried Lina instead. Somehow got chemistry with her and she gave me super heavenly gfe. Haven't had that for awhile from these massage shops. Massage is average, but she's very smiley and fun to talk to with my cmi chinese but with help from Google translate. Automatically raba raba my small bro and let me autoroam. Wanted to do more but after she lie next to me and I bury my face in her boobs cannot tahan and exploded. Cleaned up and after that she just lie next to you like gf. Wasted a few more minutes like that but I didn't mind, cos I was already a happy man. I think next time probably can ask for more. Will definitely return!
Old 30-05-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Finally got time to go to the fruit shop, wanted to try Kiki but not available so tried Lina instead. Somehow got chemistry with her and she gave me super heavenly gfe. Haven't had that for awhile from these massage shops. Massage is average, but she's very smiley and fun to talk to with my cmi chinese but with help from Google translate. Automatically raba raba my small bro and let me autoroam. Wanted to do more but after she lie next to me and I bury my face in her boobs cannot tahan and exploded. Cleaned up and after that she just lie next to you like gf. Wasted a few more minutes like that but I didn't mind, cos I was already a happy man. I think next time probably can ask for more. Will definitely return!
bro can give more details on the room? people say it's make shift type of room with curtain only. did you see whether she has armpit hair ? can turn me off instantly.
Old 30-05-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
bro can give more details on the room? people say it's make shift type of room with curtain only. did you see whether she has armpit hair ? can turn me off instantly.
Lol! Not that I can see for armpit hair. The place is a bit like hospital ward C type but with dark curtains. Personally I was ok with it and didn't feel like it was too open or o privacy.
Old 30-05-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Lol! Not that I can see for armpit hair. The place is a bit like hospital ward C type but with dark curtains. Personally I was ok with it and didn't feel like it was too open or o privacy.
wah lau C ward.....can upgrade to A ward ? can you hear any action beside ? the place i go to not curtain also hear ML giving HJ with that joot joot sound

i guess the massage bed must be quite big since she can also lie down beside you
Old 30-05-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!

Definitely can hear what is going on.

But the ladies there really service quite up there. If still dont go i think awhile more kana raid liao.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 13
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
any big boobs at LXY?
Last time rd got K***y, able do some limited things there..big n nice boobs with g string without fail..
Old 30-05-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forastart View Post
Last time rd got K***y, able do some limited things there..big n nice boobs with g string without fail..
the door hole so big, can do what stuff?
Old 30-05-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckboy88 View Post
Definitely can hear what is going on.

But the ladies there really service quite up there. If still dont go i think awhile more kana raid liao.
wow...think i will go soon....all good there ? i aiming VIVI and mayb lina
Old 30-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
wow...think i will go soon....all good there ? i aiming VIVI and mayb lina
Let us know about Vivi, I’ve already FR o Lina
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread