The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Earn ??? Maybe can maybe Cannot ...

Mine never earn $$$

Mine case better, I pay for banquet, she take the li Xi .. hahhaha ..
mine also nvr earn... huhuhu...
Old 25-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
+++ ..... Service Charge, GST and what else?

anyway, congratulation ..... saw your happy face
got Service Charge, GST one meh??
Old 25-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
just a break down on my wedding and ROM for bro interested to know and take it as a guide for the planning.

ROM
wedding band - $900
chalet + table chair rental - $250
food - $300
drinks and beer - $200
table decoration - $300
translator $250
solemnizer ang bao - $50
(of course recover a portion from the ang bao friends give)

Customary
4 gold - $2100
banquet + tentage + stage and sound + gown rental and makeup - $4000
photography - $250 (included in the $4k)... was quoted $150 but after taking photo and see my bx marry a foreigner, he up the charge
5 x customary wedding gift (betle nuts, candle light, cakes etc) - $150 (included in the $4k)
tansport to province - $100
my airticket - $180
misc - unknown.. so its +++

who say its cheap to marry vn wife... please reconsider
at least cheaper than marry a local... at least 2 times that amt...
Old 25-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
My cost for Wedding Photography Package is about $1.5 k and it include

1 Damn Big Album
1 Big Portrait
Outdoor Shoot
Indoor Shoot
5 Pcs of Wedding Dresses for ceremony & dinner
2 Pcs of Bridegroom Attire for ceremony & dinner
Videography + CD
Bridal Car
Customary Accessories.
that is cheap!

Quote:
mine $300 include
1 Album
1 big potraite
Outdoor Shoot
Indoor Shoot
5 Pcs of Wedding Dresses (include ao dai)
3 Pcs of Bridegroom Attire (include ao dai)
CD with all photos and photoshop-ed album photo
taxi
Customary Accessories
3 syt helper
this is even cheaper! lol
Old 25-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Everything depends on the girl and how much that man can afford.Have money,throw a nice one,no money throw a simple one.Recently talk to 1 one my client,she told me nowadays,sg parents have to help pay for their children banquet cos their children want a grand one and that parents say is a trend now so no choice.Seriously i look down on those sg children who have to use or borrow from their parents to get marry
the parents also want "face"
Old 26-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Expenses after marriage will surely be much higher as compared to when you are single. Its especially so after you have kids. Its never easy to maintain a family, especially in Singapore when expenses are so high. But there are also blissfulness and happiness that you cannot find when you are single. Nothing is free. I was once told by a fellow brother that he is sure he wll save a lot of money on commercial sex after marriage as he will have a ready partner. But things turned out other wise, after some time, he felt bored and went back to commercial sex. Marriage is not about sex alone, its about many other things and most importantly, responsibilities. Why ang mohs cannot last in marriages? because they are not committed to responsibilities. I have a viet lady friend who married a rich ang moh who is old enough to be her father. That ang moh had 3 previous marriages and 6 children from them. This viet lady is his 4th wife. Now 3 years after marriage, marriage is on the rocks. This marriage thingy is seriously not as simple as it looks, but the fact is , if one is not ready for responsbilities, one should not get married.
well said...

Quote:
you just pop out from no where?
no choice le.. I onli can visit you guys here mah..once in a blue moon... Instead of turning into a wolf, turns into a rabbit when the full moon come.

Try to make babies quick. Eat well, u nd the energy pills (hence, spend more $). Also, it's no guarantee even if like rabbit's habit - everyday, night. Test indicated it took 4 months for #1...9 months for #2..(and so on...)

soon it will come...
Old 26-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i have yet to know this amount for my church wedding next month
Again???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 26-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
part 4 - honeymoon... spend $$$ again
No worries! Go Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Dalat..... Easily can go for 10days. If u need planning, I help u

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 26-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

One of my friend spend 3k for everything .. That 3k is to give the girl mother and end of story.. No table no this and that .

I feel like it buying a sex slave plus maid .. Proper marriage will cost you around 10k , if you want to do the cheapo way , just register in Singapore and end of story .
Old 26-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

Vung Tau if you only have two days ..... you forgot to mention PQ island

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
No worries! Go Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Dalat..... Easily can go for 10days. If u need planning, I help u

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 26-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Again???
yes becoz my bx is a catholic but yet to get a date for the church wedding.
plan is next month. wait till my bx come back we will get a date.
want to come again?

i also go church every sunday liao

Quote:
worries is not enuff leave ah...
Old 27-04-2012, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes becoz my bx is a catholic but yet to get a date for the church wedding.
plan is next month. wait till my bx come back we will get a date.
want to come again?
If u can intro Red dress, pink dress, or blue dress to me, and sit beside me during the church ceremony I wanted to be the one who attended all your wedding ceremonies, ROM, VN and church

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
If u can intro Red dress, pink dress, or blue dress to me, and sit beside me during the church ceremony I wanted to be the one who attended all your wedding ceremonies, ROM, VN and church
If old lady wear red,pink or blue dress,u ok
Old 27-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

I can help to supply flower girls or Bible boys

Quote:

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 28-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
monicalf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day all bros

Appealing to everyone, who can advise which GP or doc that your Viet spouse or gf will visit when they are unwell?

In my case, there is potential communication issues as she only knows simple English or mandarin.

Trying to seek anywhere can find any local GP able to converse basic if not simple Viet.

Thanks alot in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1