The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 02-03-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
20peakaboo15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Addict View Post
I strongly remembered she didn't have 'abysmal' FRs for her as I wanted to book her back then but she was always full on her last few days. Did a quick search, only some bros said she was commercial but most of the FRs are positive. Now she's back finally can try
Ya, I was expecting a lot too with the good fr back then. Alas, reality not up to par. Makes me think it might not be the same girl at all. If you or any other bro try, share with us how it goes. I am curious if is is just my bad luck.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:44 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee80 View Post
Man, check out KL. So much variety. And for the same price get two hours. Sigh. Sad we stuck in sillypore
Actually to be fair, singapore custom is to be blame, alot of ang pai kanna block by custom due to sabotage (Yes there are rival stables always doing this kind of stupid things, calling police to raid... etc)

There are also some customer who fail to win the girls heart or very bitty get conned by the girls in buying alot of stuff so they email their details to ICA to block them.....

Alot of my fav girls recently keep getting sent back which is very sad....
Old 03-03-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
CouchPotatoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays too many stables using fake photos to scam those people who are new to this type of stuff.... Only a few stables have legitimate good girls... last time stables can send confirmation pictures too.. Not sure if nowadays still can anot?

Last edited by CouchPotatoBoy; 03-03-2017 at 12:30 AM.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:16 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouchPotatoBoy View Post
Nowadays too many stables using fake photos to scam those people who are new to this type of stuff.... Only a few stables have legitimate pretty girls... last time stables can send confirmation pictures too.. Not sure if nowadays still can anot?
For me I don't bother

Alot of stables will just state that photos are all upload on forum / website

Even if the stable send you additional photos, most of the time its the same batch of photos upload online

There was this stable who once uploaded SYT photos online, i ask for more photos and they send me more SYT photo, when i book a session and reach, the girl was closed to 35-40 milfy kind, i show her the photo and she laugh telling me the photos was taken 5 year ago....
Old 03-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rsingai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ThaiPegasus: Yuri
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=642266

Bubbly young girl who looks same as the pictures.

Willing to please and will engage you fully.its like having sex with the person you known earlier.

Frenching and Painting allowed.

Boob lovers and those who prefer commondo service can give a miss.

Those who look for a SYT with good GFE can give her a try.To me its completely a non-commercial feel.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
nighteye6 is Cool - loads of Potential

Late FR for Doll88 Paris.
Once again Bro Fino was very prompt in his reply even though my request was rather last minute.

Looks- What u see is what u get. I would say 95% similar to pics just that she has shorter hair now. Very pretty in person and soft spoken. Young milf
Body - Slim and toned. Almost no tummy. Keep herself in shape
Boobs- Feel natural to me (but i noticed another bro said it is enhanced?) and she has large nipples. Super shiok to suck and play with them
French- Yes she allows
Bbbj- start with light kisses all over the body before BBBJ. Quite good but I'm not a big fan of BBBJ.
Fj- Tight and willing to change positions as requested. Submissive lover
RTF - Maybe since I'm also eyeing Patty and her huge boobs.

Overall, I think she is still a good F**k la. For bros, keen to try her better do so soon since she told me she will only be here for a short period of time.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
There was this stable who once uploaded SYT photos online, i ask for more photos and they send me more SYT photo, when i book a session and reach, the girl was closed to 35-40 milfy kind, i show her the photo and she laugh telling me the photos was taken 5 year ago....
That's becos most of the OKTs and the ladies have never communicated face to face ever. Everything is through messaging apps.
So the OKT were also got "conned" by the over edited photos and over exaggerated stats which were provided by the ladies.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nuzzy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agnes from Thai Pegasus

FR for this chick!

I dont do indivual rating...

Overall: 9/10👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Her smile and her chatty self will keep u happy and pleasured

Open to any position

Tight and wet to the max

RTF: confirm plus chop!
Old 03-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 12
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Yoyo frm titaniumbabes

If u compare her picture and her IRL, u will realise its the same person. But of cos with touch up, removed slight eye bags and acne scars. She looks serious in picture which makes her look older, but actually has a smiley and bubbly personality. She has chinese thai looks thx to chinese grand parent, nice eyes and lovely fair chinese skin. Would probably have been quite the looker in her teen years. But she is a milf of 1, looks very much like an office lady in her late 20s.

She has very beautiful natural small Cs, with sensitive nipples that get quite long when stimulated, when shes on top or if you look at her from the side while doggying, those tits hanging down with pointed nips are a sight to behold. Better still if you can grab those tits while u doggy her. Unfortunately she doesnt have such wide hips for people who are looking for hour glass figures, but she does have sufficient ass for a good doggy.

She is the soft moans type of girl and her breath catches when shes getting close to cuming. Which she did and quite easily, as long as you hit all the right spots and angles in missionary. I recommend holding her legs together for the best tightness, legs apart was not as tight, unless any bro here has a thick tool. Overall a decent fuck, for her bubbly attitude, accomodating, quite pretty looks and a nice body even after a kid.

Does not have a bush, does get quite wet during sex but always applys ky gel. Not too experienced with BBBJs.

Saw Jco on the way out. Looks different from her pictures, very much like a sporty minah in sg, but still pretty looking in her own way.
Seems big boned but i could be wrong

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 03-03-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2819 / Power: 30
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
True ... With the amount the ang pais make from each trip, probably it'll take a long time for the money to run out and they need to come back
Some spent millions when they got home, depending on why they needed the money for really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
commando
kəˈmɑːndəʊ/
noun
noun: commando; plural noun: commandos

a soldier specially trained for carrying out raids.
"a commando attack"
a unit of commandos.
"he saw service in a Marine Commando"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Lol-worthy replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
There are also some customer who fail to win the girls heart or very bitty get conned by the girls in buying alot of stuff so they email their details to ICA to block them.....
Is this really true? Or just a conjecture?
Old 03-03-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Is she legit??

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=642541
Old 03-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Why don't you try and tell us instead of waiting to be spoon fed?

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 03-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
Why don't you try and tell us instead of waiting to be spoon fed?
Cos if she's real, she's a hot IG/BIGO user. Haha.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_j0Y View Post
FR for Yuki of Siam Angels:

I had a very enjoyable, and pleasurable time with Yuki last night. It was also her first day so energy levels were high

Overall:

Looks: The photos are pretty accurate, but they portray the sexy side of her only. There's also a super cute and cheeky personality that the pics don't capture.

Body: Curves. Curves everywhere. Her D cuppers are perky and soft, with a nice natural bounce during the exercise. When the little dress came off it was quite the eye opening experience.

Shower: Very attentative and playful with a lot of ass smacking. You have been warned! The ooooh part was when your back is facing her and she hugs you from behind using her pillows as a sponge.

BBBJ: Lots of eye contact. Kinky type.. of eye contact

GFE: very pretty, very sexy, very curvy, but sometimes talk too much.. haha Yuki is just naturally a very chatty person, there's no awkward moments and progress was very smooth

FJ: I could only manage 1 round as it was a tiring work day for me. Nevertheless, Yuki was very accomodating and did her best to find the best position for us. She's also naturally wet once you build rapport with her, and her playfulness, good communication (English, Jap and Kr!) and truly sexy body allowed for a mindblowing experience. There's truly nothing better than giving me a hi5 of encouragement and the Kr way of saying "Fighting" then switching up to something more steamy like fuk me hard baby. Truly a gem!
Nice FR bro. Considering Yuki now
Old 03-03-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Cos if she's real, she's a hot IG/BIGO user. Haha.
Do those look like 38Ds to you?

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1