The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

On average, how much would bros here spend at the g-club ( inclusive of tips all around ?). In a way, I am glad I don't stay in BKK -- man, the money that flows out is really a lot
Old 20-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: G-Club/KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
How do you say it in basic Thai ?
Ao crazy/fun/wild/no-holds barred pu ying ??
In your sweetest KC voice tell the girls... "Pom mii dtang yer yer. Mai roo tam arai dee chuay duay dai mai jaaa..."

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks, bro....don't think this is the version I would use ;-)

"Pom mii dtang yer yer. Mai roo tam arai dee chuay duay dai mai jaaa" translates roughly

I have lots of money .... I don't understand how this works .. not sure about "dee chuay duay"
Old 20-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Talking Re: G-Club/KTV

Quote:
Thanks, bro....don't think this is the version I would use ;-)

"Pom mii dtang yer yer. Mai roo tam arai dee chuay duay dai mai jaaa" translates roughly

I have lots of money .... I don't understand how this works .. not sure about "dee chuay duay"
OK lah... u have to play play with them mah... U chiong Thailand cannot be so serious and straight forward especially local joints. Its not China or farang type fuck joints u know.

You got the "I have lots of money" correct... Here is the literal broken English translation of the rest...
Mai roo tam arai dee - dunno what to do good
Chauy duay dai mai - can please help me
Jaa - more intimate polite particle used by females instead of "kaa"

My thai isn't that great but u can try this on the mamasan...
"Yaak puying suay sauy leng dai puying ai pom mai chorp ting tong noi sii dee gwa kaaa..."

And to close it you must say...
"Taa puying sanook mak pom hai kun tip yer yer kaa"

Bpai teow Thai sanook gap chok dee naa!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
OK lah... u have to play play with them mah... U chiong Thailand cannot be so serious and straight forward especially local joints. Its not China or farang type fuck joints u know.

You got the "I have lots of money" correct... Here is the literal broken English translation of the rest...
Mai roo tam arai dee - dunno what to do good
Chauy duay dai mai - can please help me
Jaa - more intimate polite particle used by females instead of "kaa"

My thai isn't that great but u can try this on the mamasan...
"Yaak puying suay sauy leng dai puying ai pom mai chorp ting tong noi sii dee gwa kaaa..."

And to close it you must say...
"Taa puying sanook mak pom hai kun tip yer yer kaa"

Bpai teow Thai sanook gap chok dee naa!

Thanks .... a fan of your insights into BKK always
Old 20-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
G-Club/KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigopsspec View Post
for high class cheongster try Hollywood nice to llok but not much action gals top grade...
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U called hollywood high class?
Quote:
555+ couldn't agree more! If thats "high class" then the ones Bro Tony mention is what? Super Luxury?
Hollywood Disco if compared to Singapore's Thai Discos may be considered high class (to a certain extent).
But no way it's considered a high class joint in Bangkok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Can vouch for that, even with tg side dish in tow (more than 1 occassion). Ended up in some rustic (all wooden structure, machiam kampung house) restaurant for no-action dinner instead! Another time, fell for bright lights also ended up in a fancy restaurant for makan.

So get your bearings right, taxi drivers no wiser
Yes lots of mega restaurants out on Ramintra.
Can never finish exploring them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Oy, TC.. your pics nose bleed laew. Guess G-Clubs = Big wallet
Nose bleed still ok.
Bank account better don't break because of G-Club puying!

Quote:
On average, how much would bros here spend at the g-club ( inclusive of tips all around ?). In a way, I am glad I don't stay in BKK -- man, the money that flows out is really a lot
Don't want to get into the exact details.

If you sit with a PR for the whole night.
Non-Member: Expect to pay around THB3500 and above for beverage + PR's LD.
Member: THB2000+ for PR's LD.

CONCLUSION: Expensive and not for the budget conscious.

Quote:
I'd advise not to play the casanova game with these girls in the G-Club arena.
Even if you don't get burned emotionally but definitely financially wise.

There's always a mountain higher than you.
The hot babes are very well fed by their Ah Pa, Ah Hia and rich overseas sponsors.
Driving a luxurious car to work is very normal for them.
Haha once you directly offer lots of money to bed them.
You're already out of the game.
You can forget about bedding them.
Because face is very important for them.

You still need money to bed them but must use indirect methods.
TIME + MONEY + SINCERITY (JING JAI) = MAYBE GOT CHANCE
Hahaha.

Just have fun in the G-Cubs. Hehehehe.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 20-02-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Old 20-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Caribbean G-Club

Just like to clarify that the sexy model pics I've posted are usually Penthouse or FHM models performing in G-Clubs during the theme party nights that's organised monthly.
They're not Coyotes or PRs.

Don't think the Singapore authorities will allow such provocative performances in Singapore Thai Discos.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=13064
http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=13065

Will post more good stuff when I've free time.
Now rushing out to KTV liao.
Old 20-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Well thats why I don't chiong G-Clubs coz I am poor man with no cash to burn but lots of heart that get easily hurt & suckered by all those suay saos.

Some people going to Bangkok have the mistaken idea that their 10 cent coin bigger than Thai buffalo cart wheel. Your $60 water fall or buying a whole tray of tequilas is nothing compared to what these girls get on a nightly basis.

G Clubs are the playground of the rich. And the rich in Thai are filthy rich. They have time and money to invest. Most of us go there on a 3 to 5 day holiday so its not a best use of limited resources - time & money.

Pimp or Chats. Sherbet or Sharks. I will do the same thing. Play along with the girls of coz there is always the element of luck that you just might get that all elusive "GFE" that we r all looking for. However one must know when they are over their heads and cut their losses while they still can.

Old 20-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Samster

Re: Caribbean G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Don't think the Singapore authorities will allow such provocative performances in Singapore Thai Discos.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=13064
http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=13065
If have like this in Singapore every night I go punch card at TD leow loh!
Many years ago there was like a shower show at dodgy underground Thai joint at the KTM railway station until New Paper picha lobang.

Old 20-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Some people going to Bangkok have the mistaken idea that their 10 cent coin bigger than Thai buffalo cart wheel. Your $60 water fall or buying a whole tray of tequilas is nothing compared to what these girls get on a nightly basis.

G Clubs are the playground of the rich. And the rich in Thai are filthy rich. They have time and money to invest. Most of us go there on a 3 to 5 day holiday so its not a best use of limited resources - time & money.
100% agree! But what I heard from my friend, some of his female friends who is studying will go to Sg to work as coyoty or model during their term break, and according to him pay is good and sg men is very generous and less tiko when they sitting with them, unlike here, once paid for lds, the horny thai man will roam like no other people business.
Old 20-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
, unlike here, once paid for lds, the horny thai man will roam like no other people business.
Guess I am the stupid man here.... nbzzz they always sit and chat only.
Old 20-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

If not too bothersome can let me know when? And becareful... that site name always cracks me up... "Sung Sun" looks like alternate pasa karaoke of "song saan" สงสาร which means "pity" in Thai... Pity the man who gets KCed at a G club? They are warning you already
You think so...
Nowadays, I just like to have a drink, listen to live music and some fun at my regular club after worked. After more than 20 years of travelling this old man has enough of skirt chasing, bar hopping, disco and MP.

When are you going up.? Will PM once the dates confirm.
Old 20-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
keigo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros all,
anyone got any lobang/mp/website that features milfs in bkk? i m going to bkk in mid mar, hopefully can outcall else i go find them..anyone lobang?
Old 20-02-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
100% agree! But what I heard from my friend, some of his female friends who is studying will go to Sg to work as coyoty or model during their term break, and according to him pay is good and sg men is very generous and less tiko when they sitting with them, unlike here, once paid for lds, the horny thai man will roam like no other people business.
Subjective. Some people say those come Singapore to work are the "cannot make it" in Thailand ones. Another will say its because less competition overseas. Singapore, Malaysia, Macau... seems to be the favorite route these girls take. Some say work 6 months abroad can rest 6 months back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess I am the stupid man here.... nbzzz they always sit and chat only.
So when coming back home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
You think so...
Nowadays, I just like to have a drink, listen to live music and some fun at my regular club after worked. After more than 20 years of travelling this old man has enough of skirt chasing, bar hopping, disco and MP.

When are you going up.? Will PM once the dates confirm.
Early March but dates not confirm and only 2 nights max.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keigo1 View Post
hi bros all,
anyone got any lobang/mp/website that features milfs in bkk? i m going to bkk in mid mar, hopefully can outcall else i go find them..anyone lobang?
MILF all over the place. Go to farang bar beers - plenty for you to choose from. Patpong, Soi Cowboy, Nana, Soi 22 aka Washington Square... take your time, no competition from most of us here. Good luck.

Old 20-02-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As the great Nike once said... JUST DO IT! Now fly to BKK in March cheap! Less than $200 w/o check in luggage!
Would love to but OC 100% will not allow. Duno what excuse to come out with....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1