The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-09-2015, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYTluv View Post
My MR for Moon:

When the door opened, I was greeted by a polite, beautiful, young lady. I was stunned for a good 3 seconds seeing her dressed in an over-sized translucent white-blouse with black inner-wear and I was totally mesmerized by her beauty, her smile just melt my heart.

The apartment was abit old, but her room was neat and tidy.
I was offered a drink and I must compliment her for that as it was hot day.

Upon stepping into the room, Moon helped tidying my clothes after I removed them and that made me felt she was a caring girl.

Then I laid faced down on the bed and she started massaging my back. I was surprised by the strength she's got and asked her to rest abit if she was tired, but she continued using her firm, smooth hands to give me a good rub. She was quite service oriented.
The speed and strength was perfect for me compared to traditional Thai massage where I always cry pain.

After completing massaging me, she started teasing me on my back with her fingernails which made me have goosebumps and then started reaching in.
I slowly got into knee pumping position, to make her job easier. Lil bro sediya in no time to give a best salute to CO.

I was asked to turn over, politely.

Here comes the best part:
Moon then laid down next to me, started playing lil bro and she smells real good. She made me fly to the sky and I felt she was enjoying herself as well. Her skin was smooth and soft to touch and all I focused was her beauty and mesmerizing eyes. It was the best sensual feeling ever, having a hot, beautiful young lady, lying next to you, giving you a good pump and I exploded in no time.

My personal ratings for her:
Looks: 10/10 (totally my type)
Massage: 9/10 (good firm rub)
Figure: 10/10 (Perfect for me as I'm not into hour glass nor bones)
Gfe: 9/10 (felt great for me)
RTM: Can't wait
Location: Easily accessible with driving (not sure abt public tspt)

**ratings are based on my personal taste & experience, and I've not tried other highly rated MLs like Vicky/Clearly... but it will take me a while.

Please take care of this beauty and respect her limits and she will take care of you.
Have seen some bad comments under her link. Then some bros come here to write some super good review......

Not visiting Moon for a month. Has she improved such a lot? Wait for other bros to verify.
Old 01-09-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
Have seen some bad comments under her link. Then suddenly some bros come here to write some super good review......

Not visiting Moon for a month. Has she improved such a lot? Wait for other bros to verify.
Bro you visited her only once or more? Care to share why you are not returning?

Cathy, Mango
Old 01-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Fadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksidelol View Post
rejected not my cup of tea, near mackenzie road, she smokes.. help u save moolah
Old 01-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SYTluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
Have seen some bad comments under her link. Then some bros come here to write some super good review......

Hi bro, I was taken back by those bad feedbacK from the link. But decided to jump in the gun still after reading the june and July MR. I realized those bad feedbacks was for the past week. So not sure why too.

My MR is just personal opinion. So it may not be what others like. Just my 2cts. Or maybe when I visited her, I did not have much expectations after reading ppl say she ice cold queen. So I just wanted to get massage by a pretty girl. She's not those extroverted type. So my meat could be your poison

cheers
Old 01-09-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Sevensword is Cool - loads of Potential

Sud I try Abby or innocence first?
Old 01-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!

Went for clarity recently.

Good attitude
Old 01-09-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Too many gems out there. RTM is no longer a good option between this period till december.

Have yet to revisit Innocence (talk cock princess), Clarity (She leaving in 3 weeks time), Clearly (top 3 in my honest opinion) Mint, Xiaoxiao (this gal is very chio + nice soft boobs), zoey, feel, yoyo, abby.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevensword View Post
Both, you won't regret either.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Have yet to revisit Innocence (talk cock princess), Clarity (She leaving in 3 weeks time), Clearly (top 3 in my honest opinion) Mint, Xiaoxiao (this gal is very chio + nice soft boobs), zoey, feel, yoyo, abby.
Revisited innocence, body looks even fairer and feels smoother this time round (see touch liao high)... her TC still superb... her hj skills though I feel a bit a bit lose out to last time; maybe she still trying to recover her touch or my gun overused liao but very limited time left...

Clarity is leaving in about 2 weeks, good attitude as per the post upstairs...

Mint/clearly not need to reiterate...

Xiaoxiao is 笑笑 ya? If yes indeed very chio but the "+" not too sure since FC...

Zoey(also limited time) attitude wise and gfe good, likewise for feel...

No time to try the rest

Cathy, Mango
Old 01-09-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
MrTamago is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I just got aeroplane by zhu er from ltd.. Avoid her at all cost. Last min pangseh when I was already there.. Scammer
Old 01-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevensword View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Which Abby you guys talking about?
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=546366
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=550224 aka Cooling
Old 01-09-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 23
HumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.com/bing-bing-massage-hj/

any FR?

Pussy Costs Money, Dick is Free!
Old 01-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bigboobylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTamago View Post
I just got aeroplane by zhu er from ltd.. Avoid her at all cost. Last min pangseh when I was already there.. Scammer
Bro, sorry to hear of that.

Personally don think she is so irresponsible. Her service has been one of the better one around consistenly. Maybe there are some misunderstanding. I have been visiting her very regularly, she don shortchange or provide not up to mark services.

maybe you check with her again?
Old 01-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYTluv View Post
Hi bro, I was taken back by those bad feedbacK from the link. But decided to jump in the gun still after reading the june and July MR. I realized those bad feedbacks was for the past week. So not sure why too.

My MR is just personal opinion. So it may not be what others like. Just my 2cts. Or maybe when I visited her, I did not have much expectations after reading ppl say she ice cold queen. So I just wanted to get massage by a pretty girl. She's not those extroverted type. So my meat could be your poison

cheers
She has improved. Visited her last Thursday. More responsive, no longer shy about the sexy stuff and will engage in conversation if customers are chatty. However, she shared with me that two customers tried to bully her into having sex, and she stopped the session and told the customers to leave. Not sure if they are the ones who gave negative feedback. Recommended.
Old 01-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Managed to get both Mint and Zoey last week at short notice. Both are still as good as before.

i think i am getting older and Zoey appeal more to me now. Mint is really for bro who wants a syt with great attitude.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1