The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2012, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
massagelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

and i also have numbers of 2 ladies from CJ and 1 from Alexis. good body, service and attitude. anyone need pls let me know.

i always prioritize attitude and service.
Old 23-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Heaven Knows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
When you are not in search, someone else is ..........

Long time since I wrote an FR. This is on my little Jakarta Experience I had recently and have to share this with some of you. Something that may be beneficial to some as it was to me. I hope you enjoy it. Will be as detailed as possible, so please bare with me.

Been to CJ's very recently. Was not in dire straits to look for any company , just drink and listen to the band while watching the happenings on the entire floor. A hectic month for me you can say, mostly work related and a fraction- family related.

This is when surprisingly a babe came up to me while I was at the upper bar counter smiled and stayed around, thinking she was waiting for friends. Awhile later as she ordered her drink, we exchanged greetings and I thought that was it , but she stayed around and after each song the band played she would speak in my ear and tell me she liked that song. Who didn't like R&B? But ........ Soon I was to encounter it a silly mistake to generalize her as one of those babes out there waiting to hit out at a visitor. Where the saying goes ...... Hi! Wham! Bam! Good Bye Sam! ....... taxi money?
As the night progressed, I found out that she was not a regular here and she was there due to a symposium/dinner and had wanted to check out the place and have a break. This girl wasn't those hangout club girls but had a very independent mind with logical reasoning. With the loud music, we managed to converse on some very interesting topics on world affairs, economy, business and the Iraq, Syrian situation.
The music was better than the last time I was there (about 6 months ago). After four more songs, I decided to leave and informed her of my intentions (did not want to leave a nice babe in the leach - I still hadn't any desire to hit on her). She then asked if she could share transport if we were both heading in the same direction that is. Told her I will be disappointing her that I will not be leaving the hotel as my room is a few floors up and I would be most pleased to have her company for the night where she could return home the next day (mind you this was already morning past 12mn) and if she so wished to continue our conversation, she is most welcomed to my humble small room with a king size bed and a sofa bed.Having told her that she can have the bed or the sofa whichever made her comfortable and secure ................. she squeezed my forearm against her bosom n leaned her head against my shoulder. I thought to myself, 'Just a friendly gesture and no pun intended. Well lets see how it goes'.
We had a few drinks and some late night snacks ordered and our conversation carried on from where we left off.
As our conversation progressed from worldly affairs, to personal affairs, I felt a soft spot for this beauty. The type of lady that will test your ingenuity, a logical speaker, a good debater, a good listener and a confident voice.
Traits that I love to see in a lady which very few possessed.
As the minutes ticked by she drew herself closer to my position on the long sofa and rested her head on my chest and said in Indonesian (which I will translate) ......... 'a kind man deserves a lady'. So I asked her what she meant by that and her reply, 'One may not find love in places that one seeks but in places that one doesn't seek'.
So I told her , ''You ought to take over George Lam"
She replied, " I too love Guinness, do you?
This lady is witty and has a mesmerizing charm sitting under the spot light.

Will be back over the weekend to where I left off. Let me know if your doing fine reading this article. I accept all criticism in good faith.
Old 25-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Bro,
I was at Marliboro last night, the standard have drop, Last week was at Alexis and the standard have dropped also. was wondering if there are other places opening up that is driving the prices up so the girls are driven to go other places.
I was at illegals and the girls at the KTV was hot....very sexy but the price to sit with you is more than the price of a bonk in Marliboro or Alexis....Hais...

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 17
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,all bro

Recently quite busy, must still have to find sometime to share some good lobang with bro.

Not sure any bro already provide information since I have not read the thread for sometime.

I went to this spa called Orchardz Hotel, the massage not bad, they offer variety of massage got chocolate etc. I am so sorry, I can remember much on the type of the service but there are the menu list in the reception.

I opt for the standard ( normal massage), the girls can choose as they are something like open concept fish tank for your to choose. Once you go into the massage room, the girl will strip the top include bra and left with the panty, overall massage not bad, at the end of the session, she ask me
whether want special, I asked her what she provide, she say sorry only HJ and BJ, I opt for BJ, I request to sit up while she BJ so that I can roam her, no objection, quite shiok because my hand was not well behave

She bath me after the action. ( it is build in bath room not no bath tub or jazucci ) when I pass through some room, I think there are higher rate room with jazucci inside. I am sorry i cannot remember the cost also since it is about 1 months back.

The address as follows:
JL Industri raya No.8
Gunung Sahari- Jakarta 1072-
Phone : +62-62317788

Hope bro dun flame me if the service is no goods, I just want to share with you what I found. I am trying to input my FR for KL, JB and Hanoi as well.
pls search for my FR if you are keen to know more
Old 26-03-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
neu_byrd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info - Classic Hotel

Just to share on Classic Hotel - mid-March

Went to the 2nd "disco/ lounge" on 2nd floor and i think there is another one on 4th or 5th floor.

quite cheap, gal for 1hr was 270k per gal per hour. there was a promo on the day i went, 420k (hope i rem correctly) for 2 gals, 1hr. quality of gals on both floors were similar (5.5-6.5pointer only). i paid by credit card which was 278k rupia, which workds out to S$40 nia, fairly cheap.

as i was new to the scene, was alone and dont speak Indo, was quite difficult to get started, how it works etc. the mamasan/ bouncers dint quite speak English. the moment i sat done i started looking for someone who works there that could explain things to me. they were friendly though they dint speak english well or not at all. the mamasan was pushy, kept pushing gals to me, even before my beer came. and there wasnt much gals to choose from. she only let me choose the gals seated at the back of the hall ( a handful nia), saying thats all they got. i inquired about those seated on the front on the stage, i repeated my question on both floors, but the staff there insisted those gals are not for booking. but i saw one of those (on-stage) gals go with customer to open a room opposite mine.

any bros know how to book those gal seat on the stage? on my next trip there, i will probably go back Malio or Alexis, for the quality of gals. or maybe go to Classic spa. but i think it closes early, 11pm or midnite latest.

btw - the day i went (weekday), no topless dancing, not that it matters.
Old 26-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by neu_byrd View Post
quality of gals on both floors were similar (5.5-6.5pointer only).
Verified the girl quality is that low. I was there last month and did not bother to write a FR but was late and horny, so did fuck. Waste of money.
Old 26-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
YoungHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Went to the 2nd "disco/ lounge" on 2nd floor and i think there is another one on 4th or 5th floor.

quite cheap, gal for 1hr was 270k per gal per hour. there was a promo on the day i went, 420k (hope i rem correctly) for 2 gals, 1hr. quality of gals on both floors were similar (5.5-6.5pointer only). i paid by credit card which was 278k rupia, which workds out to S$40 nia, fairly cheap.

as i was new to the scene, was alone and dont speak Indo, was quite difficult to get started, how it works etc. the mamasan/ bouncers dint quite speak English. the moment i sat done i started looking for someone who works there that could explain things to me. they were friendly though they dint speak english well or not at all. the mamasan was pushy, kept pushing gals to me, even before my beer came. and there wasnt much gals to choose from. she only let me choose the gals seated at the back of the hall ( a handful nia), saying thats all they got. i inquired about those seated on the front on the stage, i repeated my question on both floors, but the staff there insisted those gals are not for booking. but i saw one of those (on-stage) gals go with customer to open a room opposite mine.

any bros know how to book those gal seat on the stage? on my next trip there, i will probably go back Malio or Alexis, for the quality of gals. or maybe go to Classic spa. but i think it closes early, 11pm or midnite latest.

bro, each sofa would be handled by different mummies.
Just go and stand infront of each sofa. and the mummy in charge would come to you. or ask politely, point to the sofa girls you want and ask for that mummy from the waitress.
yes. generally those seated down are not so good quality. maybe because you are late. generally the better ones are already with customer, so sit around have a beer or two and wait for turnover ladies. you will spot better one that way.

classic mummies are very pushy. travel mummies would be less pushy. and travel has a wider selection.

for the sexy dance. even recent weekends i was there (classic). they dont go topless as well. they used to go topless.
Old 27-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Did I mentioned that the private dance was at the cubicle separated by curtians? Quite thrilling come to think of it... Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCCKING View Post
Just came back to my hotel. Went to iligals and boy I had fun.

Wanted to go to the KTV but it was fully booked. So went to the spa and had a 4 hands massage. Followed by special with both girls. Total damage was 600k for massage and 1200k for the girls.

After massage, I went to the Club at ground floor. Saw the girls dancing and they came to me after their dance routine. Bought the designer drinks at 50k each for the girls.

Procee to a private dance but there was no dance. The girls stripped and all hell broke loose. However, big head stlll in control thus did not do the deed there. Total dégagé was 450k for each girl for an hour and 300k for their drinks.

Now got to rest and get ready tomorrow .
Old 27-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Are you referring to the dancers? New rule, dancers are not allowed to remove their garments during their dance routine. However if invited to sit with you and you are buying them 20 glasses of drinks they will sit on your lap and you are free to auto roam them. At Mailoboro Club, the 2nd level where the sofa seats are, they will draw up the curtain and leave you some privacy with the dancer. At the spa, is strictly no touching. At Classic Club at the sofa area you can still auto roam.
Old 27-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonani View Post
Verified the girl quality is that low. I was there last month and did not bother to write a FR but was late and horny, so did fuck. Waste of money.
I am of the same view. Thats why I usually give those places a miss.
Old 28-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 28-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold
Re: When you are not in search, someone else is ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Knows View Post
Long time since I wrote an FR. This is on my little Jakarta Experience I had recently and have to share this with some of you. Something that may be beneficial to some as it was to me. I hope you enjoy it. Will be as detailed as possible, so please bare with me.

Been to CJ's very recently. Was not in dire straits to look for any company , just drink and listen to the band while watching the happenings on the entire floor. A hectic month for me you can say, mostly work related and a fraction- family related.

This is when surprisingly a babe came up to me while I was at the upper bar counter smiled and stayed around, thinking she was waiting for friends. Awhile later as she ordered her drink, we exchanged greetings and I thought that was it , but she stayed around and after each song the band played she would speak in my ear and tell me she liked that song. Who didn't like R&B? But ........ Soon I was to encounter it a silly mistake to generalize her as one of those babes out there waiting to hit out at a visitor. Where the saying goes ...... Hi! Wham! Bam! Good Bye Sam! ....... taxi money?
As the night progressed, I found out that she was not a regular here and she was there due to a symposium/dinner and had wanted to check out the place and have a break. This girl wasn't those hangout club girls but had a very independent mind with logical reasoning. With the loud music, we managed to converse on some very interesting topics on world affairs, economy, business and the Iraq, Syrian situation.
The music was better than the last time I was there (about 6 months ago). After four more songs, I decided to leave and informed her of my intentions (did not want to leave a nice babe in the leach - I still hadn't any desire to hit on her). She then asked if she could share transport if we were both heading in the same direction that is. Told her I will be disappointing her that I will not be leaving the hotel as my room is a few floors up and I would be most pleased to have her company for the night where she could return home the next day (mind you this was already morning past 12mn) and if she so wished to continue our conversation, she is most welcomed to my humble small room with a king size bed and a sofa bed.Having told her that she can have the bed or the sofa whichever made her comfortable and secure ................. she squeezed my forearm against her bosom n leaned her head against my shoulder. I thought to myself, 'Just a friendly gesture and no pun intended. Well lets see how it goes'.
We had a few drinks and some late night snacks ordered and our conversation carried on from where we left off.
As our conversation progressed from worldly affairs, to personal affairs, I felt a soft spot for this beauty. The type of lady that will test your ingenuity, a logical speaker, a good debater, a good listener and a confident voice.
Traits that I love to see in a lady which very few possessed.
As the minutes ticked by she drew herself closer to my position on the long sofa and rested her head on my chest and said in Indonesian (which I will translate) ......... 'a kind man deserves a lady'. So I asked her what she meant by that and her reply, 'One may not find love in places that one seeks but in places that one doesn't seek'.
So I told her , ''You ought to take over George Lam"
She replied, " I too love Guinness, do you?
This lady is witty and has a mesmerizing charm sitting under the spot light.

Will be back over the weekend to where I left off. Let me know if your doing fine reading this article. I accept all criticism in good faith.
Bro,
Thank you for for your great FR,
Please keep it up.

Cheers.
Old 28-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewforest View Post
Hi,all bro

Recently quite busy, must still have to find sometime to share some good lobang with bro.

Not sure any bro already provide information since I have not read the thread for sometime.

I went to this spa called Orchardz Hotel, the massage not bad, they offer variety of massage got chocolate etc. I am so sorry, I can remember much on the type of the service but there are the menu list in the reception.

I opt for the standard ( normal massage), the girls can choose as they are something like open concept fish tank for your to choose. Once you go into the massage room, the girl will strip the top include bra and left with the panty, overall massage not bad, at the end of the session, she ask me
whether want special, I asked her what she provide, she say sorry only HJ and BJ, I opt for BJ, I request to sit up while she BJ so that I can roam her, no objection, quite shiok because my hand was not well behave

She bath me after the action. ( it is build in bath room not no bath tub or jazucci ) when I pass through some room, I think there are higher rate room with jazucci inside. I am sorry i cannot remember the cost also since it is about 1 months back.

The address as follows:
JL Industri raya No.8
Gunung Sahari- Jakarta 1072-
Phone : +62-62317788

Hope bro dun flame me if the service is no goods, I just want to share with you what I found. I am trying to input my FR for KL, JB and Hanoi as well.
pls search for my FR if you are keen to know more
Bro,
Thank you for for your great FR,
I am sure there are bros that will find these info useful.
Please keep it up.

Cheers.
Old 28-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be going back to Jakarta for biz trip next week. As usual I'll be in Mulia. I'm thinking of booking the lady that gave me a great massage during my last trip but I hope I can get more from her. Nothing happen during our last encounter so this time I want to try if I can get some special service from her. Have any bro manage to do that and how would make you solicit from the lady after the massage without offending them?
Old 29-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
virginboy926 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, just curious, altantis in mangga besar already closed? i went to that place yesterday. then the guy speak in bahasa " tutup" then blah blah. due to my poor bahasa indonesia i only understand the word tutup, the rest i wasn't too sure, Can any kind bro help to verify?

many thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread