The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-09-2015, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Shueming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Actually 1 question, i have been trying but having difficulty in finding ctc for maids, can anyone share tips for this?
Old 16-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
leetona is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleetona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing my new attack maid.. Chat with her and ask her to video call during her shower, ask her to shave and play herself Infront of me.. She did it.. Sorry I don't know to share pic here direct. I can only copy the link here... Enjoy.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=... .VfkJXT0azCQ

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=... .VfkKEj0azCQ

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=... .VfkKKj0azCQ

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=... .VfkKQz0azCQ

Will be meeting her next week when she off, she told me that her ass is still virgin and she is willing to give it a try how good it would be when poking her asshole.. Fxxk.. Damn
Old 16-09-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post
Sharing my new attack maid.. Chat with her and ask her to video call during her shower, ask her to shave and play herself Infront of me.. She did it.. Sorry I don't know to share pic here direct. I can only copy the link here... Enjoy.

Will be meeting her next week when she off, she told me that her ass is still virgin and she is willing to give it a try how good it would be when poking her asshole.. Fxxk.. Damn
Good stuff bro. Enjoy the outing. Once had an experience liked this. Missed her now
Old 16-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

Honestly... My Sunday not enough.. I still have a lot haven't share their photo here.. Will share those who I have upped.
Old 16-09-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=... .VfkJXT0azCQ

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=... .VfkKEj0azCQ

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=... .VfkKKj0azCQ

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=... .VfkKQz0azCQ

Bro, is she going to be your fb? How long u intend to last? Can pass to other bro after u got tired of her?
Old 16-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

I will try her this Sunday.. If nothing special about her skill, I will pass it out for exchange..
Old 16-09-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
FetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had known this girl for a long time and met her last Sunday at Lucky Plaza. We went to check in to a room and she refused to turn on the light and we did it in the dark. She cowgirl-ed me. I finished the deed missionary. Playful and enjoyable to be with. Very shy when I wanted to remove her bra. She is average size. 25 year old from Manila greater area.
Old 17-09-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Things are relatively hot in here.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 17-09-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtjl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got maid to ex pm me her contact and I will give you my
Old 17-09-2015, 08:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailamailawomai View Post
Hi to all the samster out here,

I need advice.

Manage to hook up a Pinay maid and she willing to go hotel with me but she say must bring her jalan jalan around and shopping.

What i want to know is what is their "Shopping" means.

skali bring me go to some atas shop and use the machete to chop my head. Anyone encounter this before?

I hope is just those normal type of shopping.
She will rip u off.
Old 17-09-2015, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
Wooo good place, man dont need to pay and free hunting where is it
Bro DrPussy, had returned your nice gesture!

Cheers and Enjoy!
Old 17-09-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
AnjingMati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing pics
Old 17-09-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow raw sia. These women really are got guts commando, or they have found new cure for nasty disease? Dun they afraid they failed their body checkup n got to get send back?
Old 17-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Wow raw sia. These women really are got guts commando, or they have found new cure for nasty disease? Dun they afraid they failed their body checkup n got to get send back?
you guy trust the MOM bi-yearly medical check-up for maid? especially for STD and HIV? maid always claim that they passed the test n doesn't not carry any std..that why they always dare to do raw....
Old 17-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
you guy trust the MOM bi-yearly medical check-up for maid? especially for STD and HIV? maid always claim that they passed the test n doesn't not carry any std..that why they always dare to do raw....
You seems to know them well. I also disease free but I dun dare raw, I am a timid little rat when comes to such things. Then those men who always request fl to raw but get turn down, now will have cheap alternative to raw. Btw I am not from mom, I am juz a guy who has sexless life seeking enjoyment n always play safe. After screwing a few DH in less than a month time where all can raw, I can say nowadys single men r so fortunate. Saw one old uncle holding a young 20s DH n hug, I now start to save money n plan to screw them openly when I get old n might go for raw too. So I want to commend those pic r well taken, I nearly go toilet pcc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1