The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 21
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster View Post
Please bro gilaxes i am not as good as you. FR for your HH Club while you nearly get chick into your hotel room. Failed because of your wingman is a very cool man.
it's 12 30 am at a cooling weather. I met up with those bros in the FONG. Bro Buster being a gentleman, introduced me to the 3 OLs immediately. Those 3 ladies r fine but i guessed i more smitten by the Advertiser. anyway, the 3 bros left fong n both me n bro appleboy hit to hei hei.

-in HH-

Bro Appleboy and I were drinking and scanning the dimmed room for potential targets. Alas, 2 ladies, A and B, came in between Bro Apple and me to order some drinks. I saw them trying to take pictures, I offered myself to help them. they were pretty receptive. Both r SYTs and definitely got a nice firm figure and attractive look. I asked A what they are ordering, and she said champaigne. I , hate to waste time, offered to buy them 2 shots of 151. I told them that it's a killer and they gladly accepted the drinks and cheekily saying they want to get drunk. after a couple of sips, A began to dance with me while I began to carass her body with my hand. She turned to ask me which hotel I m staying, i replied her if she wants to come over. she smiled and carry on dancing with me. That's it I have nailed her. Unfortunately my Wingman was in the dazed or rather enjoying being the spectator and left B alone. Thus B pulled A away into the crowd. A wanted my card but I guess I wasnt much in the mood to follow up.
Old 31-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Samster

gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please bro gilaxes i am not as good as you. FR for your HH Club while you nearly get chick into your hotel room. Failed because of your wingman is a very cool man.
it's 12 30 am at a cooling weather. I met up with those bros in the FONG. Bro Buster being a gentleman, introduced me to the 3 OLs immediately. Those 3 ladies r fine but i guessed i more smitten by the Advertiser. anyway, the 3 bros left fong n both me n bro appleboy hit to hei hei.

-in HH-

Bro Appleboy and I were drinking and scanning the dimmed room for potential targets. Alas, 2 ladies, A and B, came in between Bro Apple and me to order some drinks. I saw them trying to take pictures, I offered myself to help them. they were pretty receptive. Both r SYTs and definitely got a nice firm figure and attractive look. I asked A what they are ordering, and she said champaigne. I , hate to waste time, offered to buy them 2 shots of 151. I told them that it's a killer and they gladly accepted the drinks and cheekily saying they want to get drunk. after a couple of sips, A began to dance with me while I began to carass her body with my hand. She turned to ask me which hotel I m staying, i replied her if she wants to come over. she smiled and carry on dancing with me. That's it I have nailed her. Unfortunately my Wingman was in the dazed or rather enjoying being the spectator and left B alone. Thus B pulled A away into the crowd. A wanted my card but I guess I wasnt much in the mood to follow up.
Old 31-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

-in HH-

Old 01-02-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
-in HH-

I guess u gotten to look for me as your wingman next time....kekekeke....
Old 01-02-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
GD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99 View Post
I guess u gotten to look for me as your wingman next time....kekekeke....
Bro T99... looking forward to your trip to Southern CHina... hehehe ... I heard tha t75F also wanted to come and recce again...
Old 01-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn what a waste!!!!! You should ring me up and i will dash down to help you.

You should give her name card of hotel and room number. She might end up looking for you with skimpy outfit. Next time we will hit HH club again to try our luck again. It seem like you got higher luck with lady. I bet you must be lady "GYT" (Gentleman Young Thing) while i am just "FILF"(Father I Like to Fark)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
it's 12 30 am at a cooling weather. I met up with those bros in the FONG. Bro Buster being a gentleman, introduced me to the 3 OLs immediately. Those 3 ladies r fine but i guessed i more smitten by the her. Unfortunately my Wingman was in the dazed or rather enjoying being the spectator and left B alone. Thus B pulled A away into the crowd. A wanted my card but I guess I wasnt much in the mood to follow up.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

Why you need to bow to me while you are so happening in Volar!!!! Please do not act blurr give me FR on volar. Bro MonsterX next time bring me to Volar i wanted to venture VVIP club house...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterX View Post
bow to u bro PBuster...and thx for guiding me along. As for the 141 FR...actually there's nothing much to +++ about as the service is normal but really like the complexion of the lady wooooooooo....lala Vola is one place to check out in hk...damm lot pretty chicks dere...hopefully will hit on someday den can FR for bros here...
Old 01-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Good morning guys and happy huntting in there
Old 01-02-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

Where your FR during your stay in HK? We bros know you are vanguard and avant-garde in hitting girls. You hunting skills are laudable please give us your protocol so we can hit chicks more efficaciously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet View Post
Good morning guys and happy huntting in there
Old 01-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Shit... are you guys cahoot? I did not do anything just casual chat with those girls. I did not even manage to get their contact numbers so what the point to bring out those past incident.

Bro Rokket is better because of his tenet ignore one pretty girl eye contact with him. Let me bow you and accept the title "HK Romance Prince".
Last nite, Bro PB again showed his skills. We manage to get to know 2 pretty HK SYT students. I BOW to him again!!!! I am sure he will eat one of them soon.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
Last nite, Bro PB again showed his skills. We manage to get to know 2 pretty HK SYT students. I BOW to him again!!!! I am sure he will eat one of them soon.
A Sifu always be the SIFU. You are the Sifu, Bro Buster. how about a good FR from you?
Old 02-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Samster

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=18750&star=1 Melt my junior.
Anyone tried WL?
http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=15712&star=1 Relatively Cheap (Stupid name)
Anyone tried WL?
http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=15711&star=1 Tan and pretty.
Anyone tried WL?
http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=17992&star=1 Looker but expensive (Silly name)
Anyone tried WL?
http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=18638&star=1 Beautiful and elegant
Anyone tried WL?
http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=18029&star=1 Kamachi spicy look
Anyone tried WL?
http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=18670&star=1 Fashion look and seductive
Anyone tried WL?
http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=15885&star=1 I can sense she looks good because very mild make up
Anyone tried WL?
http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?...pe=-1&keyword= (I tried before) look very mediocre and not really local.
Not worth if you pay HK400.

Please TRY provide details FR for those guys tried on above WL.

Last edited by pussybuster; 02-02-2007 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?...pe=-1&keyword= strong local accent and look not bad
see her face to face but alway busy

Those carnal guys must try if seeking for local dish.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hahaha...after chatting with you just now. I wanted to post something. alamak forgotten in the afternoon. This ger is worth trying. So sweet... seemed like ur/my taste is quite similar. Melt my heart... kekekeke.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?...pe=-1&keyword= strong local accent and look not bad
see her face to face but alway busy

Those carnal guys must try if seeking for local dish.
Hahaha... agreed... if I am in HK next week... I may try my luck... hehehe..
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1