The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keisan View Post
Bros;

I ran into this area with some SW near Baiyun Hospital.
It's kinda dangerous but it's 100 for a FJ if anyone wants to try.
bro, how's life? you are right, highly danderous n highly not recommended for newbies.
Old 15-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
rafflesgan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i stayed in this Assotto spa for the night in GZ, entry 198 with gret food and atmosphere here. But this is healthy lifestyle type, nearby here also have others with 1 dragon named MeiJiaHua, 398 with full service, mm age range abt 18 - 25 yrs.

heard frm local friends that nowadays people frm GZ usually goes to a place nearby here call pingzhou or nanping, abt 30mins drive. this place was said to be the new area for actions after donguang where in the earlier days were raided during "yan da". Any bros been to the said places? Pls do share.
Old 15-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafflesgan View Post
i stayed in this Assotto spa for the night in GZ, entry 198 with gret food and atmosphere here. But this is healthy lifestyle type, nearby here also have others with 1 dragon named MeiJiaHua, 398 with full service, mm age range abt 18 - 25 yrs.

heard frm local friends that nowadays people frm GZ usually goes to a place nearby here call pingzhou or nanping, abt 30mins drive. this place was said to be the new area for actions after donguang where in the earlier days were raided during "yan da". Any bros been to the said places? Pls do share.
Hey bro was also keen to try meijiahua spa in two weeks time. Can elaborate further bro? Is it 24hrs type? Facility wise how? Thanks in advance.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
southbank388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Willie and Fastlizard;
Did not make it to GZ this week. Most likely would be there on the 23rdJul and 24th.
Meet up?.

Willie - I would PM you.

Need reconmendation of GZ hotel that is girl friendly i.e. would not cause problem to bring KC into hotel.

Thks.
SB388
Old 18-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbank388 View Post
Willie and Fastlizard;
Did not make it to GZ this week. Most likely would be there on the 23rdJul and 24th.
Meet up?.

Willie - I would PM you.

Need reconmendation of GZ hotel that is girl friendly i.e. would not cause problem to bring KC into hotel.

Thks.
SB388
Hi Bro,

most gz hotels are gf friendly. whats you budget like, fastllizard has got excellent rate for one of the 5 stars hotel.
Old 19-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sgarsemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keisan View Post
Bros;

I ran into this area with some SW near Baiyun Hospital.
It's kinda dangerous but it's 100 for a FJ if anyone wants to try.
Can share...
Old 20-06-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

b00bs_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I'll be in GZ from 3-6 July, staying in Ramada Plaza. It'll be my first time in GZ...are there any action places in the vicinity? Appreciate any advice.
Old 21-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Hi Bro,

most gz hotels are gf friendly. whats you budget like, fastllizard has got excellent rate for one of the 5 stars hotel.
I should now be a hotel agent . Got 3 reservations in the last few days..

Quote:
Willie and Fastlizard;
Meet up?.

Willie - I would PM you.

Thks.
SB388
Bro SB388, sorry back to KL tomorrow so cant meet up. I already pm you my number should there be any issue with the reservation. Enjoy GZ..
Old 22-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
southbank388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks. Fastlizard and Willie. Hope to meet you soon.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
I should now be a hotel agent . Got 3 reservations in the last few days..

Bro SB388, sorry back to KL tomorrow so cant meet up. I already pm you my number should there be any issue with the reservation. Enjoy GZ..
Quote:
Thanks. Fastlizard and Willie. Hope to meet you soon.
Bro SB388,
remember me not? Tomolo we going cheonging somewhere. U interested to join us? I PM u my local number so we can comms.

c u soon, I hope
Old 22-06-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro SB388,
remember me not? Tomolo we going cheonging somewhere. U interested to join us? I PM u my local number so we can comms.

c u soon, I hope
Bro Kentdo, how can bro SB388 forget you...you 2 and achw were the 3 musketeers in Amazon early this year....waving your swords somemore.......
Old 22-06-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Bro Kentdo, how can bro SB388 forget you...you 2 and achw were the 3 musketeers in Amazon early this year....waving your swords somemore.......
Alamak, kena photo-shoot memory!!!

FGG TaiKor,
Pai Say lah I kena strip by the mm lah. So hv to be sporting and go wif the flow. How c u in CP sometime later....

Take care.
Old 22-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
All naked mm formed a circle around them.........3 naked men!
Old 22-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Alamak, kena photo-shoot memory!!!

FGG TaiKor,
Pai Say lah I kena strip by the mm lah. So hv to be sporting and go wif the flow. How c u in CP sometime later....

Take care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
All naked mm formed a circle around them.........3 naked men!
well....it's really a sight to behold...even bro Willie remember vividly.......

Bro Kentdo...miss partying with you leh....when's ur next CP dates when u free from cheonging in suchou......
Old 22-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
well....it's really a sight to behold...even bro Willie remember vividly.......

Bro Kentdo...miss partying with you leh....when's ur next CP dates when u free from cheonging in suchou......
Alamak bros,
This one is GZ thread lah. Not nice to bring CP stuff here lah....hehehe.

I now assigned to further up north liao, in SuZhou, so need to make seperate arrangements before can meet up with fellow bros for party. You come to SuZhou too? If yes, PM me so I can arrange for cheonging with u. But hor, the KTV eqpt not so good as in those CP ones, but ok for pickups.

If U got any dates coming to CP, PM me and I see if I can make the trip. Love to [arty with you guys

Take care and have fun, as always.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1