The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Come on guys! 1kB bf and you still smiling like you struck gold! With a bf like that and LT payment , you'll be paying Singaporean carrot prices. Even falangs can bargin better that you! Dont spoil the market.
Old 20-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Barfine - 1K, LT - 4K, I thought this is the standard pricing in Iron? Pay 600 - BF and 2.5K - LT in Super Girl...

Always want to bargain but afraid that mood of the girl will be spoil during action time.. Maybe senior want like to advise?

Regards,
Old 20-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nsaensuk is Cool - loads of Potential

As i understand 1k BF before 9pm as the time go BF will go down, Pattaya change alot used to stay at soi buakhua 18 yrs ago stay there for 3yrs now I go back I could not recognize the place anymore price in pattaya went up alot bath taxi used to be 5b now 10b moto taxi also went up, anyway is still a nice place to go compare to phuket.
Old 21-01-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

When in LOS, Rule No.1 - Always Bargain.
Old 21-01-2011, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark75 View Post
Barfine - 1K, LT - 4K, I thought this is the standard pricing in Iron? Pay 600 - BF and 2.5K - LT in Super Girl...

Always want to bargain but afraid that mood of the girl will be spoil during action time.. Maybe senior want like to advise?

Regards,
Yes this is the BF price and the price they "ask" for LT. It can be negotiated down to 1.5K ST and 2.5/3K ST if you're not trying to pick up a girl who's barfined every night at the top price. The girls know it's very expensive for Pattaya and won't get angry if you bargain.
As for me, I think there are enough other Gogo bars where you pay 600BF plus 1.5 ST and 2.5 LT (often negotiable to 2K)...
Old 06-02-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear All,

Will be in Erawan Bkk not later than 1600hrs on 06/02/2011. Planned to depart to Pattaya after parying to 4 Faced Buddha.

May I check which is the fastest way to Pattaya? The last time i took a bus from Ekkamai, who driver told me it was an express bus. (Blue and white in color, but I was con, took a 5hrs ride before reaching Pattaya). I read somewhere from in the forum that there a Van service in Victory Park or something like that. Can anyone advise me on the exact location or nearest BTS station?

If everything is too rush, maybe I should just spend a night in BKK...

Best Regards,
Old 06-02-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear All,

Will be in Erawan Bkk not later than 1600hrs on 06/02/2011. Planned to depart to Pattaya after parying to 4 Faced Buddha.

May I check which is the fastest way to Pattaya? The last time i took a bus from Ekkamai, who driver told me it was an express bus. (Blue and white in color, but I was con, took a 5hrs ride before reaching Pattaya). I read somewhere from in the forum that there a Van service in Victory Park or something like that. Can anyone advise me on the exact location or nearest BTS station?

Best Regards,
Normally I take a "Pa Wang Chieh"....... flexible timing and itinery
But on 06/02/2011 the traffic might be chaotic cos the Yellow shirts and the Red shirts are having their protests tat day....... you wun know which locations their supporters will move around to so hard to tell you the route to take.

Avoid Victory Monument totally cos the Yellow shirts assembly point is there.
If possible postpone your trip to the 07/02/2011
Old 06-02-2011, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Normally I take a "Pa Wang Chieh"....... flexible timing and itinery
But on 06/02/2011 the traffic might be chaotic cos the Yellow shirts and the Red shirts are having their protests tat day....... you wun know which locations their supporters will move around to so hard to tell you the route to take.

Avoid Victory Monument totally cos the Yellow shirts assembly point is there.
If possible postpone your trip to the 07/02/2011
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your advice. The protest will end on 06/02 itself or it will extend to what ever date? It is safe to be in BKK cause I don't wish to be trap in the City...

What about Ekkamai Station?

Regards,
Old 06-02-2011, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Dear All,

Best Regards,
Wow bro,5 hours to reach pattaya?what happen?it will usually take 2 hours to reach pattaya bus station.

U might wanna try bell bus service.cost 350bht & picks u up at & drop off directly at your door step if your hotel is in the service area.But they only have 3 timing that leaves bangkok.9.30am,1.30pm,5.30pm.www.belltravelservice.com

Another alternative more expensive but fastest way.http://pttaxiservice.com/
Cost 1100bht net from bkk to pattaya including all tolls.

Hope it helps.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 06-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your advice. The protest will end on 06/02 itself or it will extend to what ever date? It is safe to be in BKK cause I don't wish to be trap in the City...

What about Ekkamai Station?

Regards,
Already reply your pm.
You can still take the van service at BTS Victory Monument, a side lane just below the station. The protest is only at the front of the government house. The last van service at 8.00pm and cost 97 bahts.

What is the dates you will be in Patt.

Sanuk & Chokdee
Old 06-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

Bro BlueDragon193,

Thanks for your reply, I had already reach Pattaya taking the 1640hrs mini van. In Walking St currently.

Will be here till 14/2 night, leaving for Airport @ 1500hrs on 15/2.

Wanna check Fashion Club out together?

Will start FR tomorrow after...

Regards,
Old 06-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro BlueDragon193,

Thanks for your reply, I had already reach Pattaya taking the 1640hrs mini van. In Walking St currently.

Will be here till 14/2 night, leaving for Airport @ 1500hrs on 15/2.

Wanna check Fashion Club out together?

Will start FR tomorrow after...

Regards,
Which hotel are you staying.?

As of now I cannot confirm and will pm you later once confirm.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Which hotel are you staying.?

As of now I cannot confirm and will pm you later once confirm.
Currently residing in Encore Hotel off Walking Street.

Regards,
Old 07-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

Day 1 (06/02/2011)

Took Tiger 1245hrs flight to BKK International Airport. Arrive @ 1415hrs (Thai time) and the immigration is hell packed! Took 45min to clear!!

Took a cab to Erawan to pray to 4 Faced Buddha before talking BTS to Victory Station for mini van service to Pattaya.

Touch Pattaya @ 1900hrs, went back to the Encore Hotel where I stayed during my last trip and found out that the price had increase to 500baht. Still cheap consider it is only 2min to Walking Street.

Taxi (Tip & Toll) + BTS + Mini Van to Pattaya - 640baht

Relax for awhile in the room before grabbing a bite in Subway and tour of duty start!!

1st stop was Super Girl, reached @ 2030hrs, think I am the 3rd or 4th customer there.

Super Girl - Bacardi Breezer + tip = 200baht

Nothing catch my eyes after 30min, change over to Super Baby, finally saw something I like. Brought her a Lady Drink and chat with her. Seems like a bored type so it a no go for me. Left around 2130hrs.

Super Baby - Barcardi Breezer + tip = 340baht

According to the waitress, Sunday/ Monday are usually less crowded so girls usually take off during these two days. Maybe senior can verify?

Hit Iron Bar, my favorite hang out on my last trip and stay there till 0200hrs. However, this is one of the more expensive bar, BF is now 1200baht before 0100hrs and 800baht after 0100hrs. One more issue, the Thais have fucking good memory!!! It had been 6mth since I last walk into Iron, the waitress and Gogo girl still remember me!! They can even point out who I BF during my last trip there, lucky Yo (No.97) is no longer working in Iron.

Spotted a Eurasian looking babe, (She is one of the employee in Iron that remember me, can still tell me how many time pay bar for Yo. Anyway, she know so much because both of them are friend and she is brought into this trade by Yo, she use to sell MacDonald 1yr 6 mth ago).

Ask her if she is interested for LT, her quote is ST=2500baht, LT+=4000baht but she must be back in Iron by 0300hrs cause tomorrow is her off day. Initially I decline but she still sit with me, (I also did my part and accumulate 7Ladys Drink for her). However, the more I rubba her sweet body, the more tempted I was to screw her, in the end, I give it a go @ 0200hrs, even though she tell me she need to be back in Iron @ 0300hrs.

Iron Bar
Drink - 2865baht = 10 Ladys Drink, (LD Taquila is more expensive, don't know why) + 1 Henikken (I accidently broke a drink of an ang mo sitting beside me so buy as compensation) + 4 Bacardi Breezer.
BF + ST - 3300baht. I pay a lady in coat wearing spec 4000baht, when she return the change to me, she got the cheek to ask me, 'the change not for me'? I answer, 'next time'. 'When?', 'When Pattaya have winter'. I replied. Really don't understand why would one be so thick skinned.
Girl Name = Dawn (half American/half Thai, she resemble 80% of Japanese AV Actress Rio, taller though standing @ 165-170cm, taken a photo of her when the job was done).
Body - 8/10 (Original B Cupper with light brown nipples, long slender legs with a slim waist of a tender age 21yrs old lass, what else can a man ask for?)
BJ - NA
FJ - Only missionary with her eyes close while moaning, anyway, I am very tired + 70% drunk, I finish the game within 10min upon inserting her. She did offer me to lick her pussy but I decline... Everything was consider rush, which was somehow agree beforehand by me, cause I BF her @ 0200hrs and she need to be back @ 0300hrs. Hopefully if I BF her again for LT, better service will be provided.

Sleep throughout the night after she left till 1400hrs as I am super tired.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Samster

Day 2 (07/02/2011)

Woke up @ 1400hrs and left for Central Festival for lunch after washing up @ 1500hrs. Called Dawn, ask her if she wanna join me (cause she mention she want to buy a pair of high heel yesterday and she left her hair band in my room last night. She declined, (haven't woke up yet from her voice and told me to return her the hair band tomorrow if I patronize Iron).

Lunch in Sizzler, after that, I did a 2hrs topo session to get myself fimiliar with the surrounding. Walk through numerous of Soi and saw lot of beer bar. Manage to locate Fashion Club during the recee session though. It is actually 4 building together. Let me explain: If you come in from Pattaya 2, you alight the 'Song Tiew' when you see a Macdonald beside a builing which is abandon. Walk in, and you will see 'Model Club', which I believe is cater to PRC/Japanese Tourist cause all discription were written in their language. Enterance is 500baht I think. Walk further in, and you will see a Massage Palour which is a building. Fashion Club is just beside it.

If you wanna reach Fashion Club from Beach Rd, you alight the 'Song Tiew' upon seeing a Orange Color 3-5 storey high building named 'Pattaya Beach Resort' after Central Festival. Walk through side road @ the left of the building and you will see Fashion Club.

Anyone interested to tour there together?

Understand from the forum that Angel Witch have interesting show, maybe will drop by later and FR will be update tomorrow.

Regards,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1