The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Boss can check pm please the wc isnt right
Bro, can check PM? I've send u her number. Am also not sure why some bros unable to add her leh.
Old 17-03-2022, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Bro, can check PM? I've send u her number. Am also not sure why some bros unable to add her leh.
Care to share bro?
Old 17-03-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Fresh FR for one of the spa mentioned before:

Entrance fee: $68
ML/FL : 6.5/10 Viet. Looks young in dark and far. When come nearer is around 30+

Massage: 6/10 not piano she follow those proper massage techniques. Got steps wan. I give low is because it is too short. Only about 15mins. If she massage another 15 more min, I will sure give higher points.

Service : 7/10 Allows zhut zhut, speaks French & raw too. But I choose cap because raw is war. ; p
BJ is good. Not those 1 time 2 time. She do takes time to blow me.
Don't allow painting.
Never talk about $$$. We only talking about money after the deed. She asked for $100 but I nego down to $60.

Environment: Open concept. All beds are divided by using the wooden dividers. Can peep thru the gap on what is happening around. Can hear clearly what is going on as this is open concept.
Unless you are just like me. 1st walk-in when it is open. No one is around then u can have the place to play around.

RTM/RTF : Depends, I have mixed feeling because during the deed, she will put on her headphone like listening to music like that, no gfe. But her action do have gfe leh, she will hug me. Maybe too early and she is not ready for business as I was the spa's first customer.
Not pushy and I was the one request for her we chat.
If got ppl around will not walk-in because of the "Openness". But if I am free during off peak hour and also happen to be at that area, then I don't mind.
Total damage : $128

Can share bro
Old 05-05-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil81 View Post
Can share bro
Anybody with any experience or recommendation for B** H* spa in Bishan?
Photos on fb looks pretty ok.
Old 06-05-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 9
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
From what I know it a 88 shop with no extras. Dun waste time there bro
Old 06-05-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2457 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
The pictures are heavily PS. Saw 1 that has some resemblance. The rest not sure if have 70% alike. The one 1 tried give good proper massage. No GQ, or at least I did not get it.
Old 06-05-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
The pictures are heavily PS. Saw 1 that has some resemblance. The rest not sure if have 70% alike. The one 1 tried give good proper massage. No GQ, or at least I did not get it.
Thanks all bros for all the guidance ! 🙏
Old 06-05-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 6
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold

The only shop u can go in bishan is jxx jxx. Rest u can forget about it. Go 1 stop down. Amk more playground
Old 12-05-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Greatview deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
The only shop u can go in bishan is jxx jxx. Rest u can forget about it. Go 1 stop down. Amk more playground
Can share this contact please?
Old 14-05-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ligerrampage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
From what I know it a 88 shop with no extras. Dun waste time there bro
i went there recently and got teased abit but never got the 'magic' question
Old 24-05-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Andrewrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Is there provide fj?
Old 24-05-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1667 / Power: 13
QWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Fresh FR for one of the spa mentioned before:

Entrance fee: $68
ML/FL : 6.5/10 Viet. Looks young in dark and far. When come nearer is around 30+

Massage: 6/10 not piano she follow those proper massage techniques. Got steps wan. I give low is because it is too short. Only about 15mins. If she massage another 15 more min, I will sure give higher points.

Service : 7/10 Allows zhut zhut, speaks French & raw too. But I choose cap because raw is war. ; p
BJ is good. Not those 1 time 2 time. She do takes time to blow me.
Don't allow painting.
Never talk about $$$. We only talking about money after the deed. She asked for $100 but I nego down to $60.

Environment: Open concept. All beds are divided by using the wooden dividers. Can peep thru the gap on what is happening around. Can hear clearly what is going on as this is open concept.
Unless you are just like me. 1st walk-in when it is open. No one is around then u can have the place to play around.

RTM/RTF : Depends, I have mixed feeling because during the deed, she will put on her headphone like listening to music like that, no gfe. But her action do have gfe leh, she will hug me. Maybe too early and she is not ready for business as I was the spa's first customer.
Not pushy and I was the one request for her we chat.
If got ppl around will not walk-in because of the "Openness". But if I am free during off peak hour and also happen to be at that area, then I don't mind.
Total damage : $128
Hi bro, can share location or contact?
Old 23-06-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quasitoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you see this mind sharing the contact?
Can’t find the spot
Old 05-07-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
DAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Humble FRs for the place mentioned by bros here. Tried both JJ (PRC) and AS (Viet). Wouldn't be giving scoring as this is pretty subjective. Note that AS is my regular and only experienced JJ once (like ONS)

Price: entry + 2 blue president

Looks and figure: JJ on the slimmer side while AS is abit meaty

Massage: JJ very innovative but no massage for front boby. AS pretty standard. Both have gd strength. But JJ massage is relatively shorter. Prefer AS in this area.

Teasing: JJ is max. Boobs massage plus AR. AS occasional brushes the balls. JJ wins in this area hands down.

BBBJ: JJ is dyson max power. Can cum just by blowing. AS is gentle like a typical gf. More commercial feel for JJ while AS is willing to please. Combination of both is world best.

FJ (capped): Both are decently tight. JJ is more pro (think she more experience). AS gives u the feeling of a gf (aka make love and not just sex). Prefer AS as she doesn't rush and wants to please u. And the extra piak piak sound when doggy is best.

Overall: JJ is more objective in extra services with decent massage. AS has more gfe feel. She behaves like a 小女人 or gf type who is willing to please. To each its own. Happy chionging to bros living in bishan or nearby.
Old 05-07-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
nobodyknowsme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMMAD View Post
Humble FRs for the place mentioned by bros here. Tried both JJ (PRC) and AS (Viet). Wouldn't be giving scoring as this is pretty subjective. Note that AS is my regular and only experienced JJ once (like ONS)

Price: entry + 2 blue president

Looks and figure: JJ on the slimmer side while AS is abit meaty

Massage: JJ very innovative but no massage for front boby. AS pretty standard. Both have gd strength. But JJ massage is relatively shorter. Prefer AS in this area.

Teasing: JJ is max. Boobs massage plus AR. AS occasional brushes the balls. JJ wins in this area hands down.

BBBJ: JJ is dyson max power. Can cum just by blowing. AS is gentle like a typical gf. More commercial feel for JJ while AS is willing to please. Combination of both is world best.

FJ (capped): Both are decently tight. JJ is more pro (think she more experience). AS gives u the feeling of a gf (aka make love and not just sex). Prefer AS as she doesn't rush and wants to please u. And the extra piak piak sound when doggy is best.

Overall: JJ is more objective in extra services with decent massage. AS has more gfe feel. She behaves like a 小女人 or gf type who is willing to please. To each its own. Happy chionging to bros living in bishan or nearby.
Thanks for the review bro. Would you be able to share the location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1