The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

FR on the most happening pub in TST 尖沙咀
Note: the following story contains no sex content and is suitable for general audience

i have taken a while to write this… but i have promise the bros that i will put in an FR for this for a long time. This is actually a combination of FRs from the several trips that we have made to this TST pub

bros buster and rokket were one of the 1st people to notice this pub sometime back… they have started the ball rolling by chatting up some SYTs there like E, who was one of the hottest waitress back then (she has since left the pub)… following that early pioneer effort, the world cup started and buster introduce the pub to sepht and myself as the place to watch the live matches… since then, we have been back a few times

why do we keep going back? maybe its the many sweet SYT waitresses in their small white Ts and swaying mini skirts. the budweiser beer gers in their red hot outfit and white boots. the many SYT customers that go to the pub so often. the music. the live matches… so many reasons

but best of all: friendly people! we have made so many SYT frens since the world cup started -- waitress, K who is so friendly and always with a sweet smile. she is our wing-ger now, we call or msn her whenever we are thinking of going down. waitress Z, with her big eyes and always giggling. very sweet… budweiser ger TM, with her nice legs. she has since went to another pub to promote, but buster keeps in touch with her. budweiser ger LL, who is so humorous and always excited when we talk mahjong. new budweiser ger A, she is friendly and approachable.

some of the many SYT customers we met: S, who is very friendly and best of all, she brings her SYT friends to the pub often. there is H, with nice boobs and good looking tattoo on her shoulder. there is C, who is so friendly and has many other ger friends like N, E, and C. there is A, with her sweet dimpled smile.

there are so many gers that we have make friends, and who we can call again for dinner and future outings. we dedicate this to rokket, the pioneer who is the master in picking up gers.

and cheers to other bros who have come all the way to join us when they visit hong kong, like sebast, hooter, calex… will give more FRs soon on this and other pubs, as we discover them during this world cup!
Old 24-06-2006, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

Have a enjoyable experience with the fellow bro in hong kong and learn a lot of thing in the hongkong pubbing scene. Met a group of syt near our table, nearly 8 syts and 4 sharks. Ate the tastiest tofu, chicken wing and fries fries, drank a lot of beer as i am playing bluff using dies. kanna takan by the seniors So bro buster is talking about visiting 141 so after 5 days of walking and beoing hong kong syts, today will be day that i flew back, it is time for me to let my little bro have a nice vacation.

Went to a building recommand by Sebast and proceed up to li hua building near jordan and ding dong on Level 3, there is a nice chubby face syt appear in front of me, so mai tu lah, ready preparation for grand fire work. So she help me to undress and take a bath , she rubb my little bro and my two balls, and she help to dry my shelf, as the air con is damn cold, my whole body shiver. i lied my backward and she hug me to warm me up, then she slowly use warm water to bm with her B cup tits and lick my back and the feeling is kns shiok. so she use me to doggie and i was preparing the best ar of my life, the tongue is poking deep and she her hand to massage my balls and dicky. and turn around she lick my nipple and bm as welllllll.

Then she cap me and bj and we start in missionary and she grabs my two ass and control my tempo and the depth of my shaft. she turn start to ride me and and give the moan is lao gong here lao gong there. heard already damn steamy. then she give me the lick my armpit and it is nice and itchy, and she give me a bj while standing up and i bonk her later on the edge of the bed standing up in missionay position then we switch to doggie and finishand the pussy is grabbing my shaft tighter and we moan and groan faster and i cum in side her during missionary position and she compliment me and i noe she is bulls***ng. then ask her where she from and she told she is from chong qing.

damage : 330 + 40 tips
gfe: 7/10
bonking in hong kong: priceless

just wish fellow bro have a nice and enjoyable at CP, i am just a bit regretted cannot join in the trip.
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 28-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did anyone try her http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-13996.html she really look a bit like Cai Shao Fen.

Please provide FR as i am tempted by her look and plan short excursion to try her.

Here i come buzzer my finger is ready for action, i am immure for too long since WC.
Old 28-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaloo
hi all HK bros...

will be going to HK for work lar..but have a few hours to kill in between so thought I go check out the 141 at fuji... going to go there alone... any advise?

I have already read all the pages here on this thread... but just thought I ask if there are any other advise? Will be there at about 1400hours and then going off in the evening... help anyone?
Bro Kaloo, If you refer to my Step by Step Guide for 141 newbies on post #170 on page 12 you wont have a problem. As Fuji Building is one massive brothel, just start from the top floor and make your way down. Dont even bother with checking on the internet (except for the address). Just go there and you will be spoiled for choices.

Remember to give us an FR in return!
Old 29-06-2006, 08:28 PM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
yo brothers...haha thanks for all the advise!!

yah I will be going down to check out Fuji. I will definately post FR lar

Also thinking of getting some lens also, haha didn't know here also got discuss about photography. Might stay the weekend but not sure yet, if I do, will pop by Macau or to Sheng Zhen, still have not yet decided. thanks!!

also notice most of the younger girls from the 141 site are from hotel outcall ... any advise on those?
Bro Kaloo, refer to post #4 on first page for advise on 141 hotel resevations.

With photography, Bro Hitchhiker knows all the 'ins and outs' of equipments and even pretty young models too. His semi -retired so thats what he does for a hobby in his spare time, right Bro Hitchhiker!
Old 30-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yo brothers...haha thanks for all the advise!!

yah I will be going down to check out Fuji. I will definately post FR lar

Also thinking of getting some lens also, haha didn't know here also got discuss about photography. Might stay the weekend but not sure yet, if I do, will pop by Macau or to Sheng Zhen, still have not yet decided. thanks!!

also notice most of the younger girls from the 141 site are from hotel outcall ... any advise on those?
Just a note of advise if you are going to Fuji and Hop Yee building (both on the same Lockhart road). Avoid peak hour period from 4.30pm to 7.30pm as these buildings are located in the busy street, it is damn crowded after office hour. The corridor on every floor are narrow and can be difficult if crowded. Plus you might see most of the girls are busy at work. I was there before during the peak hours and find that I do not have to press many door bells since there are many ppls around, they will press and I will look see look see too..hahaha

Kowloon side, the Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan area are also a good place to search and not so crowded. Those younger girls and prettier one, mainly from Hotel reservation, are managed by OKT and housed in small hotel in TST and Jordan area (Kowloon), and a few only in Causeway Bay (Hongkong Island side). You can try these but price can be costlier.

And please, ADVICE not ADVISE which is a verb...you might get zapped by Sammy Boss..he is very particular on this word..hahaha
Old 01-07-2006, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Sebast and 100 bros are awaiting for your arrival. Do you think we should prepare more sex show invitation letters to other bros ?

I bet we can gather more than 100 demons...
Bro Buster, please print more invitation letters. I kinda used them up quick. Do you think we should get a bigger venue for show bcos 100 plus bros are not going to fit into that room?

Bro Sebast, besides the coke and popcorn, can you bring that super duper video camera with night vision functions. All the bros might wanna DVD copy as a souvenir.
Old 02-07-2006, 03:27 AM
ClubHead

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Re: HK Happening

seems a bit quiet on the FR front.

decided to reward myself after weeks of hard work (and that germany went to the semi's). but it was a mistake of not making an appointment early. Shortlisted 5 gals at TST (hotel reservation category) and made my calls after coffee with a friend. However, 4 gals were booked and i didn't want to wait one hour. Luckily, one was available at that time

http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-13393.html

stupid pimp was impatient in giving directions and i had a bit of difficulty locating the hotel as i was not familiar with Jordan (yes. though she was supposed to be at TST, the pimp directed me to jordan).

Kelly looked a bit skinnier than in the photos. And she has a small mole on left side of her upper lip. That proves my point that the photos on 141 are photoshopped. hahaha. Well, she still looks very sweet regardless.

Did some small talk and we hit the showers. She was gentle and her sweet smile was captivating. i'm a sucker for sweet and innocent looks. Though her boobs were quite small (definitely less than a B, but her slim body and tight ass were enough to give me an erection throughout the shower.

As i laid on the bed, she slowly climbed next to me and with a shy yet engimatic smile, she gave me the usual catbath. a bit of nibbling on the nipples and she capped me gently. The familiar warm and wet feeling when she puts my dick in her mouth made me let out a gasp. yes... i've been that deprived.

I really must say that i'm really turned on by her slim body but for those bros out there who prefer big boobies, you will be disappointed. But for me, its just a little flaw coz her sweet looks, her shy smile and slim body more than made up for it. My hands were roaming all over her body while she sucked my rock hard dick. The harder i grabbed her tight ass, she harder she sucked. That's being responsive, my dear bros. Her trying-to-please attitude is definitely a big plus point. The blowjob lasted longer than i expected and i'm falling for this gal by the minute. (maybe i was just extremely horny hehehe )

She then climbed on top on me and though she was a bit wet, my dick met some resistance when i entered her. Man, she's tight. Or she has been working her vaginal muscles. heheh. Anyway, it was the usual pump pump grind grind grind. Changed a couple of positions and came while doggying her.
I love this gal. Maybe i'm just a sucker for slim/skinny gals. A pity about the boobs though, or she'll be quite 'perfect'. Oh..... and she doesn't have that distinct china accent which puts me off sometimes.

Sorry for rushing through the last part. hehehe... wouldn't want to bored you guys with the usual bonking details.

report:
Looks: 7 (sweet and shy)
Body: 7.5 (may be too skinny for some bros)
Boobs: small (and i do mean small)
BJ: 8.5
FJ: 8.5 (very obliging and hardworking)
Service attitude: 8

Just a few things i noted about the hotel reservation category:
1. always make appointment to avoid disappointment
2. the listed location may not be accurate, but won't be that far off, maybe 1 MTR stop away.
3. checked a map for the location of the hotel so that it won't be a treasure hunt
4. photos are photoshopped
Old 02-07-2006, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubHead

decided to reward myself after weeks of hard work (and that germany went to the semi's). but it was a mistake of not making an appointment early. Shortlisted 5 gals at TST (hotel reservation category) and made my calls after coffee with a friend. However, 4 gals were booked and i didn't want to wait one hour. Luckily, one was available at that time

http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-13393.html

stupid pimp was impatient in giving directions and i had a bit of difficulty locating the hotel as i was not familiar with Jordan (yes. though she was supposed to be at TST, the pimp directed me to jordan).

The blowjob lasted longer than i expected and i'm falling for this gal by the minute. (maybe i was just extremely horny hehehe )
Ha, clubhead, you finally came down from mountain. Maybe the small didi gets too horny.

I share the similar thought a few years back, it is easy to fall for "hotel reservation" gals, they are sweet especially for those with good attitude. But they are short lived as they don't stay long with the pimp, so it is better to get their personal contact before we leave.

Anyway, I have guessed earlier that Kelly have flat chest..as most of these listed information are incorrect.

Good FR anyway, so you are more in HK island side. TST and Jordan area are a bit congested areas, it will be useful to have a map of these places when visiting. Can you pm me the hotel name, might have been there before..

Cheers
Old 02-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

Kelly looked a bit skinnier than in the photos. And she has a small mole on left side of her upper lip. That proves my point that the photos on 141 are photoshopped. hahaha. Well, she still looks very sweet regardless.

Did some small talk and we hit the showers. She was gentle and her sweet smile was captivating. i'm a sucker for sweet and innocent looks. Though her boobs were quite small (definitely less than a B, but her slim body and tight ass were enough to give me an erection throughout the shower.
Bro ClubHead, its nice of you to post a great FR for our enjoyment. Yeah, I do agree with you that the FR home front is abit quiet. Come on brothers, smash your piggy bank and make a visit. We need new reading material!

Kelly is already skinny in the photo. Wor, must be a boney skeleton. How to hang on when in doggie position? I am a sucker for sweet smiles and tight bums too & I do agree with you she got both and $600 not bad price either. What 'distinct china accent' are you talking about......you mean PRC girls moan differently from HK girls...hahaha Good 4 pointer tips there too.

Again, great FR bro. I upgrade you for your time and tips.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
But they are short lived as they don't stay long with the pimp, so it is better to get their personal contact before we leave.
Bro Sebast, how come you not share your hotel reservation girls contact with me.....
Old 02-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Samster

Another new website for HK and Macau for all bros to checkout:

http://www.wet123.com

Enjoy.
Old 02-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow good FR... You are right really lack of FR reports...

Do not worry, i will be back after WC... I would write my first FR again...

Quote:

decided to reward myself after weeks of hard work (and that germany went to the semi's). but it was a mistake of not making an appointment early. Shortlisted 5 gals at TST (hotel reservation category) and made my calls after coffee with a friend. However, 4 gals were booked and i didn't want to wait one won't be a treasure hunt
4. photos are photoshopped
Old 02-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro pussybuster, rokket and sebast, great to read all your postings here. was doing some "research" about hk when i came across your thread, really useful information.

just a couple of questions:

1. i saw some gals at the sex141 website and the local gals are usually listed as "Race : Local (Cantonese)". From your experience, are these local gals able to speak some Mandarin or English?

2. gals with hotel reservation - have you tried them before? worth the buck?

cos I don't speak Cantonese, can only understand a bit.
appreciate your help.

cheers!
Old 02-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie
just a couple of questions:

1. i saw some gals at the sex141 website and the local gals are usually listed as "Race : Local (Cantonese)". From your experience, are these local gals able to speak some Mandarin or English?

2. gals with hotel reservation - have you tried them before? worth the buck?
!
Bro Noobie,

1. Local HK girls : Some speak mandarin, some dont. Depends on your luck. To find out, dont be shy, just go to the girl's door and ring the bell. When she opens the door, just ask her 'how much' in Mandarin. You will get your answer from her accent when she gives you a reply. I have never meet a 141 girl that speaks english.

2. Hotel Reservation: Yeah, if you've got the $$$, why not try it for the experience. Girl's looks are mostly good but service will depend on your luck. Nowadays, I just visit the regular 141 as its easier on the wallet plus some are pretty and great with service too. That's my opinion anyway.

Enjoy your trip!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1