The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

I met Sarah the insurance agent. Actually I doesn't want to see her as I don't really want to buy any. Wasting time and hers. She was introduced by a friend and was told she is a hot agent. I was like..Huh why not since I am very free in the office.

I spoke to her over the phone..she has a very sweet and yet seductive voice.
Now I am very eager to see her. Gave her my address. I was waiting for her in my office. Received a text from her. Hi I am downstairs.
I saw her walking towards to my room.
Seriously she is hot.
28 years old
160 cm 50kg 32b 25 34
Fair and long hair.
Full make up. High heels. Painted nails in bright red

Well dressed agent. Another typical OL look. I lost concentration to her plan but instead concentrate on her thighs and Peeping at her side..hoping the buttons open up and have a glance of her bra.
She asked if I am working here.
Trying to dig more of my personal stuff...almost time for lunch. I asked her for lunch which she happily say yes. I can't wait to bring her to my car and open the door for her. My car is very low and woman in short skirts sure will exposed....her skirt is short and tight...must get the good timing cause I don't want to make it so obvious.

That's my car..let me open the door for you since u r carrying the bags..she has a laptop and handbag. The moment she sat in my car seat I can catch a glimpse of her panty. It was a black cotton. Hahahah.
She was impressed. During lunch time I dig her personal details. Found out that she just started this job. Bf is working in IT industry. She was greedy as she wants to do all the policy for my personal and also my dad's company.
Asked for my dad's number as well. I was like...u r very desperate for sales.

I wasn't really keen...she has been following up with me almost everyday. Now I am like her friend. Occasionally she will come over for lunch with me which I happily say yes..I love those OL dressing. May be during that time my desire was towards OL look.
I remember after few months of knowing her. We are more comfortable of each other. She wasn't that pressuring me buying anymore.
She even ask me for a double date dinner with our partners. Of course I don't want.

There was an occasion that I need to drive to Kuala Lumpur alone to settle some matters. I jokingly ask her if she have free time to go with me.
Hey got time to company me to go kl for a day trip? Driving alone is very boring. Please ok..
She said..ohh okay. U must bring me eat good food in kl okay..
Old 26-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas77 View Post
I met Sarah the insurance agent. Actually I doesn't want to see her as I don't really want to buy any. Wasting time and hers. She was introduced by a friend and was told she is a hot agent. I was like..Huh why not since I am very free in the office.

I spoke to her over the phone..she has a very sweet and yet seductive voice.
Now I am very eager to see her. Gave her my address. I was waiting for her in my office. Received a text from her. Hi I am downstairs.
I saw her walking towards to my room.
Seriously she is hot.
28 years old
160 cm 50kg 32b 25 34
Fair and long hair.
Full make up. High heels. Painted nails in bright red

Well dressed agent. Another typical OL look. I lost concentration to her plan but instead concentrate on her thighs and Peeping at her side..hoping the buttons open up and have a glance of her bra.
She asked if I am working here.
Trying to dig more of my personal stuff...almost time for lunch. I asked her for lunch which she happily say yes. I can't wait to bring her to my car and open the door for her. My car is very low and woman in short skirts sure will exposed....her skirt is short and tight...must get the good timing cause I don't want to make it so obvious.

That's my car..let me open the door for you since u r carrying the bags..she has a laptop and handbag. The moment she sat in my car seat I can catch a glimpse of her panty. It was a black cotton. Hahahah.
She was impressed. During lunch time I dig her personal details. Found out that she just started this job. Bf is working in IT industry. She was greedy as she wants to do all the policy for my personal and also my dad's company.
Asked for my dad's number as well. I was like...u r very desperate for sales.

I wasn't really keen...she has been following up with me almost everyday. Now I am like her friend. Occasionally she will come over for lunch with me which I happily say yes..I love those OL dressing. May be during that time my desire was towards OL look.
I remember after few months of knowing her. We are more comfortable of each other. She wasn't that pressuring me buying anymore.
She even ask me for a double date dinner with our partners. Of course I don't want.

There was an occasion that I need to drive to Kuala Lumpur alone to settle some matters. I jokingly ask her if she have free time to go with me.
Hey got time to company me to go kl for a day trip? Driving alone is very boring. Please ok..
She said..ohh okay. U must bring me eat good food in kl okay..
Hey brother, great story, keep it up !

Cheers

Believe when none would.
Old 29-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I fetched her Ard 4am.
She was in her spaghetti floral long dress with a cardigan..I can see 2 straps there. .Means it's not strapless bra..enough cleavage to feast my hungry eye balls anyway.

I told her you can sleep while I drive....I can wake u up when we about near kl for breakfast. She said she wants to company me and chat me up about as she worried I might fall asleep during driving.

After customs clearance. I starts to drive very fast....she was like wow..first time cruising at this kind of speed..We chat and tried to chat more deeper into sex topics.

Occasionally I got my semi erection due to some sexy topics.
We changed ideas how to seduce out partners. How our partners surprised Us. I actually told her I had an affair before. She was very interested to know more. Hahahaha

I told her you are like my PA today.
When we reach kl...my kl part agents are there waiting at the toll and lead us to the office...
Everyone tot she is my gf and treat her like a lady boss. We went for breakfast and then finishing some signing docs.
Done we are free from work.

She was a bit tired. Hmmm I got this idea...I booked a couple spa for us to relax...It was a 3 hour treatment.
I asked her if she is okay about it. She didn't say no..so I guess it's okay.
We checked in the spa...and we got to change into our clothes in the same room. Hahaha she was shy..I said it's okay I won't look.

She went into the toilet to change. She got her paper band bra n panty while I have paper underwear. We both wear our robe. Sitting at the chair and dipping our tired footie into the hot water. Masseur giving us a salt rub. After that we lead us into the steam bath whereby we have to take off our bathrobe. She was enjoying her treatment. We laid on top of the heated stone bed faced down. Masseur applied some paste to our body and start scrub our body.
After the back. We turn and scrub the front. I peep at her which only like 1.5m away. She closed her eyes while enjoying her session. I can there are so much dead skin all over her body. Still can't see her nipples. Very good paper bra top.

I like that part when masseur splash pails of pails of warm water afterwards. We dried out body and then changed into new paper underwear again. .now we are laying on the massage bed. Our royal massage begins. .

I think we both fell asleep for a short while. When I got up its about time. We were ask to soak at the flower bath. She went in first. ..when we both soaking. She rest her head on my shoulder. .wow instant reaction... I hugged her..my hands start to feels her soft skin..

tbc
Old 30-03-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Fire in the flower bath
Old 30-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

We both equally horny..We started to french kissing. I pull down her paper bra and start to fondle them..as I expected they are bigger than all my sex partners. She broke the kissing but I don't Care and keep kissing her..everywhere. .licking and sucking her face neck ears. .her breath gets more heavily. She whispered to me..
Do u want it now? Of course I want..
She was smiling very seductively.
She get off from the bathtub and ask me to follow her..

I went to her and Continue frenching her..she is very skillful..her hands are all over me..Slowly I go down and sucking her tits. And go lower to her pussy..she spread her legs a bit wider for me to lick her pussy..when the door are wide open I quickly get ready for some action. I turn her around and she bend down and holding the massage bed....spread her legs wider and

I positioned myself and slowly insert her...ohhhhh such a pleasure to fuck a such a beautiful woman in the massage room..she doesn't dare to moan loudly only soft moans...i reach to front and grabs those pair of melon.32C. ..due to extra excitement. I wasn't able to control my ejaculation. I pull out my cock and shoot all at the butt area...such a good session..
We rest for a while and got back to our car, lunch and drive back sg.

When reach home..my gf Yvonne was at my place... had dinner with my parents...then stay over. Don't know why she was horny that night. We wore a lace silk nightdress with a matching thong..guess I can't run from her and gave all my strength to full filled her lust.

So tired after driving and shooting twice in a day....
Old 30-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Sex with my gf Yvonne is going downhill. I keep on looking for fresh meat...she knows it too. From few times a week to few times a month. She is a very attractive woman and many ppl are trying to ask her out to date her..but somehow I wasn't interested with her anymore.
Plus she is tired at work and also no time.. I asked friends if I could bring back the feelings..its hard..especially I got myself very wild and openly eating out. But I don't want to let this gem go .This I must confessed.
Old 30-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

After so much of eating outside food I realised I am a bad bf...I gather back my memories during our courting time back in London. How much time I spent ..All the love that we have created. .so much love so much feeling. .I decided to be a good good and try to get back our relationship as before.

It was too late as she has been transfer to HK HQ for 2 years for management exposure. She accepted the offer..saying that this is the best time for her career and also best time for our relationship to endure this test. We agreed we will keep Contact as much as possible. I am welcome to visit her in HK...I am allow to date other girls and she also but have to inform and honest with each other. 2 years later if we are still care and in love for each other than she said..I will marry you..

I am so touched by her and I told her that I will wait for her..and I hope she will too...my mom was crying when she told her that. She scolded me for letting me go..mom always mom..its for her career anyway...

I also told myself that I can continue to eat outside and my love will be always be with her...soon she left for HK....

Tbc
Old 05-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

After  Yvonne left for hk...my life was bored....I kinda missed her...everyday my life was empty without any direction. We make a promised to keep a healthy contact...After she settled down. she ask if I would like to visit her which I told her YES. quickly book my ticket and I m leaving in a week time which she told me that's her best time as she might have time to entertain me.

In sg nothing much that I can do with a bunch of guys. .Some attached some single...a friend brought me to a spa as he said the facial girls there  are very pretty. The place was nice.. There are only 3 facial girls there...I took the prettiest..her name is grace tan from msia....since I got the prettiest  girl I asked for the most extensive  facial package.

so we start our facial..It was great. having a beautiful girl to do your face and when she clears the pimple  from such a close distance. The best part of the package  was massage. her hands are so soft..
I was lying down and she is sitting  at the front starting  to massage my neck and shoulder slowly to my chest. .I feel like her breast is almost touching my face or I can just stock my tongue out to lick her body. This part of the treatment gives me instant hard on. she might not notice it as I was covered with blanket.

2.5 hours of treatment is worth it as I manage to get her no and she says we can go for dinner or movie. wow.
Old 07-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Wow! Awesome story! Create this account just to praise u.. Keep e story going!
Old 09-04-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

Since I was bored so I decided to text her...
hello grace. ..I m Thomas remember me? when free for dinner? I'm going to hk next week so better now or its too late...waited for few hours only got her reply and she says this week she is not free..she need to attend course. ..
no choice I continue to cyber chase her.
everyday we keep messaging each other...Some of our topics have become more intimate n open....
I think no chance to get her within a week. ..times up n im flying to see my gf.
I bought her some stuff and some stuff from her parents. .

what a pleasant flight with our Sq to hk.
it remembers I have not get to laid to a Sq girl on those uniforms. The stewardesses who serves me was very sexy..seeing those cleavage  everytime she bends down serving my food was awesome.
I tried to chat her up but wasn't successful...not everyone is easy. no luck on this flight.

few hours later I reached hk. I saw my gf standing waiting for me at the arrival hall..
she was in her high boot..leather skirt n jacket..scaft wrapping around her neck. wearing black pantyhose. dyed her hair. .omg she look totally different....I went to her..We both feel the same which is missing each other. .right there we hugged tightly n I even French kiss her there for about 5 secs......
Old 10-04-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Fire in the hole... Oops I meant fire in HK
Old 10-04-2015, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AStickyMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more, nice read TS
Old 12-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

The feeling of frenching Yvonne was totally new and fresh. We both feel the same....took taxi to her small little apartment. when we reach her place. I was so touch..I saw a few of our photos inside her room. I was so happy. means no  bf yet hahaha.

I hugged get tight from behind. not wanting for sex kind but misses her that feel. she ask do u really  missed me ?
as I really do miss u darling. ..her tears are like bursting out.  I told her that I really really miss her...and really loved her.

She turned facing me and look into my eyes. my hands at her waist area just above her butt. I bring her to me and hugged her again. The feels was amazing. suddenly my stomach burst out starving sounds. .kooooookòoooooo
she laughed. .
darling you must be very hungry..darling  let's go out for dinner....let me bring you...

We went for dinner and then drinks at their famous place. very packed and small... she drank quite a bit. soon we are going back as I can see she was over dosed with alcohol. Once we reach her apartment. I hold her to the bed. looking at her brand new HK look was great.
I took off her boots. I see her long legs in those nylon panty hose...I went to her and she keep saying. ...how much she missed me etc etc...

To keep her mouth shut I quickly French her. ..she return back. .she starts action also....very soon we are in our underwear. .she was in her nude triumph maximiser bra that we bought in sg. she wore a thong with panty hose. ..
I took off her bra and those melons are as good as before. may be even nicer than before. I suck them. .give them a good lick on those sensitive nipples. ..my hands are fondling her south part thru the nylons. very nice....minutes later I slide my hand in. starting to finger it....her moans are much much louder now. ..I pulled down everytime south with one swift. They reached the knee and eventually all..I took off mine too..I jumped to her..I'm on top of her and we are both totally naked. This feeling is good as her skin is very soft and smooth.
she spread her legs and locked me at my butt..I try to find the entrance. .slowly adjusting my hips and there you go. ..The entrance to joy. ..I missionary  her..starting from very slow speed...I just always want to buried my entire fat  dick inside...

The rest was very SOP...that night sex lasted 5 min....We went to shower together. We bath and rub together.it was such a amazing moments with her.
She went out from shower first.
tbc
Old 13-04-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Blackstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for updating be waiting for next update
Old 09-06-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

that night she was high and needed so much sex.
when I'm done with shower. I saw her in her silky lace night dress.
It means another round of sex. .yahoo ...
I took all the time and chilled out..rest a bit..scared didi can't perform...

soon we engaged another round of sex.....This time she is very much pro active....We did some work..ie..licks and sucks nipples....
slowly go down..doing all those seductive actions...my didi slowly reacts to her....she gives me BJ..giving me eyes contacts...
when she feels I m ready...she rides me...few minutes I can see she is getting tired and I changed to missionary...pump her hard and vigorously.... soon I came 2nd time ...
I was resting besides her..I asked her when did you bought this sexy lingerie? I asked because most of hers was used with me before and this piece confirmed is newly bought.

she told me she bought it right after I told her that I am coming over to visit her...such a good gf...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1