The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2011, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
Currently at Japan for holiday. Will check out the AV industry here and post FR if any.

Anyway, just went to KL for biz trip b4 coming to Jap for holiday. Visited a pinay FL there and a massage parlour and had fun with a SYT viet girl. PM me if you will be travelling to KL and need some release.

Was back to SG on Saturday evening and had a nap to recharge. Woke up at 1am of Sunday early morning and feel horny. Went to a pinay pub near my place *as promised will not reveal any details at all* and a girl, Jxxx, came to me. She took my order and brought me my drink, quite cheap though. After some warm up chat, she started to dance in front of me. Wow! Get a hard on by just seeing how she twist her butt. Of cos I took the chance to grind together with her and some raba raba begins. Asked me whether to buy her a drink. I said a smooch will earn her $20 drink and there we were kissing in front of others. Of cos I kept my promise.

To cut the story short, at the end bought her 2x $20 and 1x $30. Left the pub at 3am plus and she is inside my car. Suppose to pick her room mates outside 7-eleven but decided to have some more fun inside the car 1st. Had some deep frenching and tongue fighting inside the car. Cupped her A boob and started to feel her erected nipple. Decided to explore a bit more and put my hand inside her shirt and......Ops....there I started again. Ok, picked her room mates and we were on our way back to her home.

While driving, feel damn horny and started kissing her whenever stopped in front of traffic light. Pulled her hand to my groin area and she started massaging my cock. Felt the heat and decided to pull her hand inside my pant and HJ started even with her room mates sitting behind while I cont my driving. Damn shiok the experience and ended with my loads of army in my underwear.

Told her to drop her room mates 1st when reaching her place and cont the actions somewhere else but she said boss meeting all girls later. A bit upset but it is ok. Anyway promised her to buy her something as Xmas present. So, will meet her again when back to SG. Anyway, we exchanged mobile no inside the pub oledi wad. Will try to get my money worth when she claim her present.
wahhh.. until 3am ur out?? so late??

anyway, think u should add bro LLSC, xmensg72, KLGL to the p-list too..

Last edited by limborock; 21-12-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Old 21-12-2011, 02:03 AM
Samster

limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
it is the same boss as amazon? hear they have a new place there in KB
Amazon? thats something new.. Old place??
Old 21-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

wow... didnt expect my request for "smoky" joint got so many replies from bros here... thank you all who responded... as promised i will UP those bros who replied up to now (any more replies after this will not be UPped)... please be patient as there are other bros in queue and i can only UP one bro a day...

anyway... didnt go to smoky joint... went thru the P-LIST... and one joint at KS caught my attention... believe this joint has moved from original location... went recce around KS... but cannot find the joint leh...

so my fren and i proceed to another location... mentioned in P-LIST... went to 2 pubs there... pub-hopping... both with live band... LD damage at pub 1 was $36... pub 2 was $30... manager at pub 2 happen to be a long-lost fren of ours from another pub...

anyway... gal from pub 2 had told me she can go out anytime outside of work time... and asked if i could bring her around singapore... hehee... how to turn down this sort of offer... have been sms-ing me since last nite... planned to go out next monday... boxing day long weekend...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 21-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

anyway... didnt go to smoky joint... went thru the P-LIST... and one joint at KS caught my attention... believe this joint has moved from original location... went recce around KS... but cannot find the joint leh...
tink alrdy updated on p-list as closed down...
Old 21-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

btw what is the p-list is about?

well thanks for including me in the p-list.. so very honoured.
Old 22-12-2011, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5591 / Power: 19
ryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond repute

Given a trust from the fellow snr samster to tell me the location, immediately headed to the smoky pub. Indeed , upon entering the pub, i was guided by the ladies chilling at the bar counter. Lead me to another door which eventually was the smoky room. Its hardly visible from far and cant tell how big is the place. A sexy pretty lady in super short skirt bring me to one isolated corner. Start doing lap dance, kissing n HJ me. Playability is rather high as compare to the other pinoy pub. She even flip up her skirt and grind against my harden cock and let down her bra to let me taste her blossom . But all this action comes with a price which is the standard ladys drink $50 per set of 5 Tequila shots.

Bad thing is when she finish her ladys drink, she will keep asking for more to ensure her companionship with me. Else she will chill outside the bar counter and wait for potential customer.

Thanks for sharing this location. Really an eye opening
Old 22-12-2011, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

anyway... gal from pub 2 had told me she can go out anytime outside of work time... and asked if i could bring her around singapore... hehee... how to turn down this sort of offer... have been sms-ing me since last nite... planned to go out next monday... boxing day long weekend...
Osama you are a pinay magnet!
Old 22-12-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
Osama you are a pinay magnet!

Haha... Sometimes get... Most times dont... Anyway if i dont get i still have my pinay nurse FB...

Anyway... I read abt how some bros get BJ HJ wif abt 2 to 3 50bux LDs... This experience is not my cup of tea... Or shd i say my mug of beer... 150 for a BJ is kinda steep i think... Even 100 for a HJ... I go to pinay pubs hoping to get free service outside... It is possible if the gal likes u...

Gosh... I miss an old joint which i frequent where can get a BBBJ CIM swallow for 3 triple LDs of 30bux each... Total damage 90bux... Joint closed liao...

And another joint where can get a HJ for 2 triple LDs or 3 double LDs... Damage is 60bux... This joint i believe still exists but donno whether still can get action at the same price... Cos llloooonnggg time didnt go there liao...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 22-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 21
xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!

Hmm... on leave tomrw... shd I go play play tonight... hmmm...
Old 22-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 14
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
wahhh.. until 3am ur out?? so late??

anyway, think u should add bro LLSC, xmensg72, KLGL to the p-list too..
Will do it once back to SG.
Old 22-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
Will do it once back to SG.
oh yahh not forgetting mike2009.. where is that guy?? so long nvr see him eh..
Old 23-12-2011, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow Just as I was abt to post FR, Bro Limborock asks ...maybe great minds do think alike

Here are three pinay pubs I went to and the accompanying FR

FR 1 - Super discreet and super duper small place and super hottie
Went to this place abt 2 weeks back but the place is damn small has probably 6-7 girls. But what caught my eye was this hot-ass pinay chick smoking outside the pub. But this place is so small that there were no tables left! Super sianz cos I really wanted to know the fair, busty, slim pinay...one of the best I have seen in 10 yrs of playing pinay pub.

FR2 - Almost got lucky but kena bola-bola

This is another discreet joint (the street name has been mentioned in the forum but not the pub name)
Managed to chat to a chick from Davao who was leaving in a week and had days off. Ten years ago pinays would bed you for a box of Ferroro Roches and a big Toblerone chocolate...these days they are slightly smarter. ALready upz her with regard to meeting time, date, place and 2 hrs before the meeting, she suddenly asks "How much you gonna pay me and for how long?" Sian i lost mood. I never paid for pinay before and she probably wasnt worth my dollars anyway. Ended up eating the chocolate I bought for her. But this pub is super relaxed and girls dont even ask for drink..so u can consider going and they have a super big screen at the back and u can watch football.

FR3- Ever hang flower in a pinoy joint? I did!
I went to this pub and the girls were dancing to J Lo's song...hang flower for one girl at 10 bucks. This pub has ten girls of which 4 are good 6 are maid standard. Ended up sending one girl home but funnily they have to be home by 5 am or else kena penalty which will add to the otang. Made out in my car in a car park near her place. No liquids released cos did not want to spoil my leather. Next day kena question by wife why the seat so back?

Contact to Bros
All three locations have been given to the custodian and guardian of pinays Bro Limborock via PM three days ago. Hopefully it finds its way to the list.
Other bros, pls PM me (I will only share with bros who have PMed me before and who have replied me before...there are several kind bros in this thread alone)

I have seen too many playgrounds destroyed so will try to protect these 3 joints.

Heres wishing all bros a Merry Xmas and a very Happy New Year 2012!
Old 23-12-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
matey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have noticed that the gals have become more daring lately. Heard from one last nite that if they can't hit the quota they are sent home in 2 months. It doesn't matter even if there are 4 months left in their contract. This gives us plenty of opportunities to have farewell bonks.
Old 23-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have not been very active lately with work keeping me occupied and an extremely demanding FB taking most of my spare time so much so my energy level is low and need more sleep. But she has just gone back to Phil & I'm starting to miss our almost daily loving sessions so didn't hesitate when my friend asked me to join him for a drink.

Location is pretty central, was delighted to go to a pub I've never been before. Has a pool and karaoke, maybe around 8 - 9 girls out of which only one is above 6/10 but none are hideous .

For those looking for action, this is not the place for you. It's laid back, girls engage in friendly banter and they butterfly as there are more guys than pinays. They don't ask for drinks which is a big plus. A great place to chill out after a day's work
Old 23-12-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good FR Mike2009. My humble 5 points for you

Don't mind sharing details with me? Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1