The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sg69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

daring places....car in many public places....infront of my car bonnet bt damn hard to cum bt very cooling for your ass... ....terminal 1 toilet..HDB staircase landing....HDB gardens....school rooftop....my ex-gf room with another gf...office....ulu park opp. orchard meridien....delfi orchard n orchard plaza staircase....i think dats all i can recall....
Old 22-07-2005, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am.G.Lover
Wassup! U guys are awesome
My most adventurous was at the balcony of a hotel on the 32flr
Happily shagging away until I saw 2 guys looking from the office building oppsite. No prizes for guessing coz its 1 of the tallest hotel in Sillypore
Remind me when i was staying at sentosa chalet. The one which is 2 storey and has a kitchen behind and link to the unit beside. The first night only me and my gf was there. The unit beside stay a bunch of sec sch girls. At night, we went to bath together and have a good time. Well, the better part comes after that. We came out wrap in towels only and my gf went to balcony wanted to hang her wet clothes there. At balcony, i started to get horny again and auto roam her there. In the end cannot tahan, she support herself on the railings and i bonk her carrying her bums. Very fast, her towel also drop off with all these shaking. =p It was 3am+ that night but still have people walk past. Think its other units people but i too shiox to stop. It was only when my gf realise got people downstairs then she pull me into the room and do. Damm exciting that night.
The next morning, our friends were coming in the afternoon for bbq. Not wanting to waste the limited time we had, we did it in the kitchen. At first, only took out her panty(she wore only panty and a t-shirt while me a boxer only), in the end strip her naked. Had a great time until we hear some giggling. lol... some of the girls from the next unit peek at us. Actually i saw 1 of them looking in at first but didn't care much. Think she call her friends to come see also. I don't really mind but my gf paiseh. So close the kitchen door and locked it. When we came out, can see some of the girls chatting outside, like waiting for us to come out. Sec sch girls nowadays not paiseh one. =p
My gf faster run into the chalet seeing so many people outside. =p
A very great time but now always have other friends going with us there. The only mishap there was we forgot to take the key out of the kitchen after bonking and accidentally locked the kitchen door. =p
Old 22-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 21
sToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did not have too much daring places to bonk unlike some samsters here [ Double deck buses, back of buses, planes] but would like to try out someday.:P

I reckoned the most daring places I ever did was with 1 of my long time flings when we head off to Rawa Island off Tioman and literally make love on the white sandy beach and also behind those huge rocks in the broad daylight. Well, of course the beach is pretty secluded but do have occasional beach-goers strolling around which makes it extremely exciting and blood gushing...

sTonEcOlD
Old 22-07-2005, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sToNeCoLd
I reckoned the most daring places I ever did was with 1 of my long time flings when we head off to Rawa Island off Tioman and literally make love on the white sandy beach and also behind those huge rocks in the broad daylight. Well, of course the beach is pretty secluded but do have occasional beach-goers strolling around which makes it extremely exciting and blood gushing...
Eh...you been to Rawa ar! I did a short post about P.Rawa I doubt samsters visited P.Rawa. Damn expensive but nice...that island damn quiet. My girlfriend and I wore swim thong for snorkelling at that time...

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 22-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sing1nitestand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think my most daring place is in school class room...that was the best f-king place ever...of coz this happen many years back...

it was my school sports day...everybody were busy in the padang... my ex GF and I sneak back to class room...my class room is on 3rd floor...so, back in classroom and nothing to do, sit beside my ex and start doing work...kissing..petting then she bj me...then f-king...

it was so lucky for me that just after cum, while cleaning up...heard steps coming close to class room...quickly go to my desk and pretend looking for something in my drawer... fuck..it's our discipline teacher...look at us fiercely and we quickly chow before she ask anything...luckily she didnt further ask...haha...the purpose she was there is to clear the class room to make sure everybody go to the padang...

the best thing is, when my ex and i going down to padang...going down by the staircase... notice that is not only 2 of us chased by the discipline teacher, but also 2 gals from the next door class room... from the eyes they look at me, surely they enjoy the show just now....
Old 22-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing1nitestand
from the eyes they look at me, surely they enjoy the show just now....
nice line.. kekeke.. keep it up!
Old 22-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 20
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

believe me:

1. Along the road leading to yishun dam, come across a heavy vehicle park after orchid country club, drove in and did my gal in doggie, she half body in car and her legs standing outside. I was standing... great excitement...

2. Along portsdown road, the bohemia place. my gal was drunk and I was high, ram her so hard that she screamed... luckily very quiet place.

3. SAFTI MI. last time still open camp... brought my gal to my bunk and bonked like no tomorrow. she cheekily run naked from my room to the toilet... excitement....

4. My gal did a bbbj for me under my desk when I was interviewing some subordinates( totally true.) she was actually only hiding.... then playfully... she reached for my penis in the middle of interview.... I quickly ended the interview and stopped the rest from coming in.

5. In my NTU hostel... 1st year, 1st bonk... excitement as not very sure will be caught or not.

6. Along the back streets of Mohd Sultan Road, where there are still some warehouses, gave my gal a good one before she leaves for australia for studies.

7. on the expressway way driving, my malay gal blowing me away and i had to drive slowly... i think the other vehicles might just see my gal on my crouch.

8. Marine South Park, bonk one PRC KTV gal there in the field with my NSF groundsheet in my car booth.

9. Along the Marine South Park coast, the cold breeze at night is fantastic.. made my gal's nipple stand throughout.

10. in several playgrounds/MSCP... at night of course.

for sharing...
Old 22-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

bonk my ex real fierce n hard......near the bin chute where ppl throw rubbish outside.......damned kan cheong dun know when got ppl want to throw rubbish.....mayb sm1 here has done her tat also......heard she now can b bonk if u buy her material things.
Old 22-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacky80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey
I took off my pants and began to start my fucking sesion. Halfway in doggy position, Suddenly ..... someone opened the door . Guess who it is. my girlfriend of course.
Then what happen to the end? your gf want 3some?
Old 23-07-2005, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

While driving, with my GF giving me a superb blowjob while I was at the wheels.. couldn't concentrate on driving and the car was swerving left and right... the cars and buses behind were probably guessing WTF this guy was driving all over the road.. kekeke.. cannot tahan her BBBJ .. somemore damn exciting when the double decker bus came along side and the bus passengers could see clearly her bobbing head at my groin while i was driving = mystery of day drunkard at the wheels SOLVED! hiak hiak hiak! Eventually I came while still driving and she swallowed all of my cum, and i could not remember if my hands were on the wheel then! damn sexciting but dangerous!
Old 23-07-2005, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy
bonk my ex real fierce n hard......near the bin chute where ppl throw rubbish outside.......damned kan cheong dun know when got ppl want to throw rubbish.....mayb sm1 here has done her tat also......heard she now can b bonk if u buy her material things.
Can understand your excitment big guy. But i don't really like doing there. Sometimes have cockroaches running. Smelly too. A few years back, had a gf who have curfew and cannot go back later than 1am. And she works until 10plus every night. So every night we only have 1 hr inmitate time together. And the only place where we can do is the rubbish chute area just beside the lift area. Very dark also. Can only do doggy there and can't strip naked as will not have enough time to wear clothes if people come. Almost got caught a few times when hear people walking near, then faster keep my didi and she put down her skirt. When people throw rubbish, we pretend we chatting there. A bit stupid. =p
Only got caught once by her neighbour. A big fat irritating guy. My gf was giving me bj there. Was lucky he can't see clearly who my gf was.
Old 24-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
guy12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy7
Riding a guy in a stairwell at Changi Airport...

One of the advantages of wearing a skirt: straighten top, stand up and ok, I'm safe. The guy on the other hand...

thinks changi airport is 1 good place to "da ye zhang" can try going there if get gals from clubbing.hehehe
Old 24-07-2005, 05:07 PM
ivy7

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

The most daring would be at the viewing gallery watching the planes... the gal in front, wearing a skirt of course and the guy taking her from behind, wearing a large overcoat
Old 24-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 20
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy7
The most daring would be at the viewing gallery watching the planes... the gal in front, wearing a skirt of course and the guy taking her from behind, wearing a large overcoat
Hmmm...good idea..den fm far ppl tot u two doing a slow tango huh..kekeke,,for me would have to be tat time in the swimming pool liao..keke..just pull the bikini panty to the side and enter fm behind...shiok and scary at the same x...two trills at one go..haha
Old 24-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

1) The handicap toilet on top of Fort Canning
2) The staircase on the highest floor of the condo my current gf and I stayed.

Initially, she was quite reluctant to do it there. But once the first time gets going and she enjoyed the wild outdoor feeling, subsequent times were made easier. Sometimes, when I am bored of doing it on the bed, i will drag her up to the highest floor and start our actions there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1