The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 19
injuredman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinjuredman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Excellent massage and services from beautiful Sichuan gal

Hi Brother Haonan,

Sorry to hear about your unhappiness about her actions but as of now she has not cut corners or do a bad job servicing the brothers here so I feel that she is still worth helping out. Anyway, hope that all hard feelings will be erased and a new chapter can be started. No point getting yourself angry over such matters right? We are all trying to help out in the first place.
Old 21-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Excellent massage and services from beautiful Sichuan gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by injuredman View Post
Hi Brother Haonan,

Sorry to hear about your unhappiness about her actions but as of now she has not cut corners or do a bad job servicing the brothers here so I feel that she is still worth helping out. Anyway, hope that all hard feelings will be erased and a new chapter can be started. No point getting yourself angry over such matters right? We are all trying to help out in the first place.
i dont care who help her start new thread, and im willing to help too.. but... nvm, its my personal stuff with her anyway...probably a big misunderstandings with full of lies from her...
Old 21-05-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 17
n733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud of

can i have the contact?thks

Alien in SG,Heart and Soul in CP.
落花有意随流水,而流水无心恋落花/葉子的離開,是因為風的追求,還是樹的不挽留
Rem to leave your nick when u up me so i can return flavour.
Hibernation in progress
Old 22-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

injuredman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinjuredman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Brother Haonan,

Well, I guess she has her reasons for doing that but I hope that she didn't do much damage to you. Anyway, I can see from the reports and also from my interaction with her as a friend that she is a nice gal and also provides top-notch service. Such a gem is worthy to be advertised to all the brothers around. Hope that you will agree with that and let bygones be bygones. Just treat it that all the bad things have been erased off with a big eraser (maybe with her big eraser nips ) and start off a new chapters. I am sure we are all helping her and also glad to share good gems with the brothers around here.
Old 22-05-2009, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 21
Rolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro. injuredman, am I too late to request her contact..
Old 24-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Samster

Hi brothers,

Hope that you'll all give your continued support to Sha Sha. I am sure that she has did her best to service the brothers here and service wise I am sure she is able to score high marks. Hope that more brothers would try her out and enjoy her top notch services.
Old 24-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
haha!!! Why those girls always like so many bros help ar...Change name, change number.... So many cases of same gal....
Ya, find several similar cases, all claim 1st time to sg, brabra..., all bullshit.

Most of the time the price will go upp or service will go down or package will become smaller

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 24-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 18
gameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most likely Sha Sha a.k.a Cindy would probably not knowing that Bro Injuredman and Haonan are using same SBF Forum to promote her service. I would believed that she would not have requested Haonan to promote her if she would have knew it but then again, why she have to address herself with a 2nd name Cindy to Bro Haonan ?
Old 24-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tugo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro i love massage and other,can i have she contact thk
Old 24-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
as all FLs go into this line for a reason that we do not know .
All FLs go into this line for $$ that is the most important reason, you dont agree ?

Just like our govment also has valid reasons to try to clear those FLs form the sillpore land

Old 24-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy3799 View Post
Most likely Sha Sha a.k.a Cindy would probably not knowing that Bro Injuredman and Haonan are using same SBF Forum to promote her service. I would believed that she would not have requested Haonan to promote her if she would have knew it but then again, why she have to address herself with a 2nd name Cindy to Bro Haonan ?
I am sure they are 1000% know, just that they are too smart, they dont care who promote them as long as got promoted and someone help their business, they know more than we think they know and they have their own networks with creative tactics to get business

Old 26-05-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

Well, of course they are here to do this for the money. But as long as she is not doing a half-past six job I am still certain that she is worth promoting to the brothers around. Since I am only helping her to advertise I don't see any reasons to be unhappy about not being the sole advertiser. Just hope that she can achieve what she wants to in exchange for her top notch services
Old 26-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy3799 View Post
i got 101% to believe that she knows should be same forum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
I am sure they are 1000% know, just that they are too smart, they dont care who promote them as long as got promoted and someone help their business, they know more than we think they know and they have their own networks with creative tactics to get business
well, they thought we are idiots...?

Quote:
Well, of course they are here to do this for the money. But as long as she is not doing a half-past six job I am still certain that she is worth promoting to the brothers around. Since I am only helping her to advertise I don't see any reasons to be unhappy about not being the sole advertiser. Just hope that she can achieve what she wants to in exchange for her top notch services
bro, cannot like tat think. i do agree that she is hardworking and giving great services, bbbj, massage and fj...

its not about being the sole advertiser in sbf... u just look around, every gal, usually is just 1 TS bro, why u wan so special..? anyway, since u here, then u take over lor, save my times and energy replying her pms...
Old 28-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 16
Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Excellent massage and services from beautiful Sichuan gal

Hi Bro, I agreed with bro gameboy3799 tat Cindy aka Sha Sha will not know she will be promoted only on SBF. These gals like to use names which sound nice when interpreted in Chinese. Whether, its Cindy or ShaSha, both I have tried, her service and attitude is excellent. Its a rare find. Where to get 2-in-1 service @ $80/1/1 with a Solid massage and a No Horse Run Service. Its value for money. Bros, who have tried many others, would certainly agree. At the moment, she is one of my top favourite; and whenever I felt horny, I know will be satisfied with her service. Moving forward, bros, lets enjoy her service and continue to support her. Cheers....
Old 30-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

I believe that her services is more important as it is ultimately the brothers here who looks for her who will benefit. Anyway, just hope that all bad things will be erased off and brothers can still enjoy her services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1