The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveboobs6969 View Post
Jus checked. Green light given. She say she love that
Serious? We go tog?
Old 05-09-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitywok View Post
All fun and games until you realise he is a colleague at work or an acquaintance you know. Then all hell breaks loose
Or a single in-law. Single bro in-law, cousin/uncle from the wife's side, who have all the reasons/license to go commercial.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-09-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I would love to have that experience but sometimes I think it would be wild if the doors are opened. Watch MM getting fcuk while TT bbbj me...will MM be jealous?
But not all her customers are adventurous and perverted..haha
Anyone trying this out? Haha
Old 07-09-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is TT slim?
Old 07-09-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
m1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post
Is TT slim?
Not as slim as Cheryl if you've tried her but definitely not chubby.
Old 07-09-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1r4n4 View Post
Not as slim as Cheryl if you've tried her but definitely not chubby.
I see. Yeah I have seen cheryl before.
Old 10-09-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

TT is slim. Cheryl is considered skinny.

Both are petite.
Old 10-09-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 3
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
TT is slim. Cheryl is considered skinny.

Both are petite.
Hahaha I think as long as both are petite and hourglass figure!👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 Solid
Old 10-09-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Finally managed to try TT

Location: Relatively discreet, love the fact that you can hear the other room action.

Looks: syt looks, fair, long hair, looks mid 20s

Body: slim, natural soft boobs

Service: After shower she wiped dry for me, started by calling me 姐夫 and that she was my little slut. She started talking dirty saying that my wife has seduced her hubby and they are enjoying next door, so we should enjoy and be louder than them. SOP action for the entire gang, and then she asked me if I wanted to play outside of MM room. On her and she held my dick in her mouth as she slowly backed up and pulled me outside of MM room where we played for a good 15 mins before going back in. After which I told her that I wanted her to rape me, so she tied me up and blindfolded me. Started calling me her little slut, kinky actions, armpit licking, little bites and finally RRR. Call me perverted but I love it when a woman does these softcore BDSM stuff, finally ended with a footjob exploding all over those tiny toes.

RTF: 10/10 If I can get my preferred timing
Is this a spa setting or shop? From reading this thread looks like both MM and TT have a room and shower. Room is not sound proof....so, can hear stereo from other room as well....
TT type of playability is something makes it interesting to try for me.
Old 10-09-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

What’s the damage?
Old 11-09-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Hahaha I think as long as both are petite and hourglass figure!👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 Solid
I would reckon Cheryl is the lower sec and TT is the upper sec. Imagine both upper and lower sec schoolmates sucking your cock at the same time, in their pinafore.....

MM would be the discipline mistress while Molly is the form teacher.

Sigh, I miss C and M
Old 11-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

tarma c and m before very wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I would reckon Cheryl is the lower sec and TT is the upper sec. Imagine both upper and lower sec schoolmates sucking your cock at the same time, in their pinafore.....

MM would be the discipline mistress while Molly is the form teacher.

Sigh, I miss C and M
Old 11-09-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Is this a spa setting or shop? From reading this thread looks like both MM and TT have a room and shower. Room is not sound proof....so, can hear stereo from other room as well....
TT type of playability is something makes it interesting to try for me.
Bro, worth it to try. I tried her, she’s very open minded. You and I may have some similar requests…
Old 11-09-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
tarma c and m before very wild
Myself too, back then on several occasions in fact.
Old 11-09-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Bro, worth it to try. I tried her, she’s very open minded. You and I may have some similar requests…
Problem is always no reply from her one? ? ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1