The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 9
DavidOrtiz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDavidOrtiz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDavidOrtiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by stphawkz View Post
A little late to the party but glad you’re back with another story Gog!
Agree with you.
Old Yesterday, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10035 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

GOG,

Don't think we horny man will swear to stay off women.

You will be in heaven when a busty MILF give you a greeting hug. Can't get enough of this from my busty colleague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Apparently, my radar still working quite well despite me swearing to stay off women.

Fuck, I wished I was the folder right now, covering and rubbing myself against one of her breasts.

Last edited by lipe; Yesterday at 03:57 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Ain't sure if my analogy is correct. Last time, many women might either don't know their cup size or just didn't care much to wear the right bra, could see more jiggling back then.
Nowadays, see much lesser of that. In fact, maybe also due to them being more into sports, see more flat chested ones. Sianz.
Once in a blue moon when chance upon a C or bigger one, will oogle more. Otherwise, a nice ass that's perky works too.
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
SovietFBI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Better late than never haha
Old Today, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
Bro, we also wanna know what color..
It was beige. The standard bra colors back then do apply. Only recent years I’ve seen bikini like designs and color which I don’t fancy. Intimates are for internals after all. Pure color like green black blue etc I’ve seen many. Smaller cups usually go for bikini like designs.

Think they have limited places to buy from.

Quote:
Thank you bro better late than never!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoreBoard View Post
Thanks for the nice story.
Thanks bro glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidOrtiz View Post
Agree with you.
Hahaha thank you bro. Please enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

GOG,

Don't think we horny man will swear to stay off women.

You will be in heaven when a busty MILF give you a greeting hug. Can't get enough of this from my busty colleague.
I’m gentleman la simi horny man… don’t say until I’m like some tiko leh. But there’s some truth to that with big breasts. Though they are just meat but it feels so good having them against me. Especially if they belong to another man… oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Ain't sure if my analogy is correct. Last time, many women might either don't know their cup size or just didn't care much to wear the right bra, could see more jiggling back then.
Nowadays, see much lesser of that. In fact, maybe also due to them being more into sports, see more flat chested ones. Sianz.
Once in a blue moon when chance upon a C or bigger one, will oogle more. Otherwise, a nice ass that's perky works too.
It’s still true. I still meet girls who don’t know the correct way to measure and also wear a bra. Most are too tight leaving the band compression marks or breast aches without the support. Most are willing to let you teach them since already they undressed for you.

Sports bra aren’t sexy because they are meant to be seen which means boring for me. Only usually thicc and I mean very thicc ladies consider sports bra as it supports their daily additives.

Me, however, still prefer the traditional bras that’s worn today still.

To me, wearing the right bra with your clothes are a skill, seduction works best if you know your own clothing and body style. Like a present, it intrigues you to guess what is inside as you slowly peel away.

Same for clothes, the mystery of what lies beneath… mmmmm yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovietFBI View Post
Better late than never haha
At least you are here!!!
Old Today, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good morning all. Anybody missed me? Or missed being blue?

————

B(ernice): Hi! Waited long?

I shook my head gently, but my eyes were trying still, to see the bra outline or strap as she stood next to me. One thing I think I forgot to mention, was her height, she wasn't tall like Alicia or Janice, but she was a good 160cm or so. Her small height made her bosoms shine out even more.

B: Shall we go eat Sakae, my treat?

gog: You strike toto huh, haven't close my deal want to treat me?

B: Haha.. so funny you, I'm sure you will be ok with the price. Come.

The hand holding her folder to her chest moved. Not to ask me to squeeze it, but the hand moved with the folder as if to go with her in the direction it moved towards.

gog: So how is it? Seller okay?

B: Sit down first then we talk, relax, chiill, don't be so excited!

She looked very cheerful and excited actually, her enthusiasm seems like about to burst but she's trying to hold back until we sat down.

Not much of a Q at 6.50pm, so with two pax, we managed to get a seat fairly fast.
Old Today, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

the target you go for always like to go church... haha
Old Today, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good morning all. Anybody missed me? Or missed being blue?

————

B(ernice): Hi! Waited long?

I shook my head gently, but my eyes were trying still, to see the bra outline or strap as she stood next to me. One thing I think I forgot to mention, was her height, she wasn't tall like Alicia or Janice, but she was a good 160cm or so. Her small height made her bosoms shine out even more.

B: Shall we go eat Sakae, my treat?

gog: You strike toto huh, haven't close my deal want to treat me?

B: Haha.. so funny you, I'm sure you will be ok with the price. Come.

The hand holding her folder to her chest moved. Not to ask me to squeeze it, but the hand moved with the folder as if to go with her in the direction it moved towards.

gog: So how is it? Seller okay?

B: Sit down first then we talk, relax, chiill, don't be so excited!

She looked very cheerful and excited actually, her enthusiasm seems like about to burst but she's trying to hold back until we sat down.

Not much of a Q at 6.50pm, so with two pax, we managed to get a seat fairly fast.
Thanks for sharing yet another of your pursuits ... Have really enjoyed reading all your stories, especially Alicia. Really love the build up and the background incidents that lead up to the final acts more than the acts themselves... Do keep writing more! I'm a fan!
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
i32DD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
the target you go for always like to go church... haha
I guess he likes the "missionary" feel?