The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold
Re: I had affairs with 陪读妈妈 and their daughters

To the detractors, although molesting and having sex with your student is wrong and betraying the teacher, student trust but hey, who are we to judge? we are not saints and never will be

and also, dont believe everything you read on the internet, TS say he fuck his student u believe, then he say he eat shit can cure cancer you believe?

so just read on and enjoy his story.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 30-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bigangry : exactly =)
Old 10-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 17
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Rover View Post
bigangry : exactly =)
Bro Roy, any new updates
Old 10-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Yes bro Roy, we're waiting for more updates cheers bro .............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Keep it up, TS. Ignore the detractors who can't understand the type of lifestyle you have. It is your life, you have the right to do what you want with it (Just take note of that there is a consequence for each action you do).
Old 13-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anal in the shower, and something for the pussy too =)

Sorry guys, I am now overseas for 1 year and was really busy with preparations and stuff. I will be reaching the end of Zhangling and her mother, but I will be posting other stories of my experiences, so do look out for them.

--------Zhangling's Mother In the Shower------------

As mentioned before, Zhangling's mother often cooked for me when I came over. One Thursday afternoon, I came over early, but Zhangling was held up in school over Founder's Day celebrations. Her mother was in the kitchen preparing for dinner(they have dinner at 5pm don't ask me why), and I was just resting in the living room.

It was a really hot afternoon, so I went into the kitchen where her mom was cutting the vegetables, to get come iced oolong tea from the fridge. In my experience, PRC people don't drink water - only hot or cold tea=S Her mother was standing by the sink, wearing an apron with her hair tied up, and I noticed that I could see through the back of her dress. Her massive ass was jiggling as she moved about the kitchen, and the front of her apron was being stretched by her breasts. I suddenly had this fantasy of lifting up the back of her apron, and sticking my cock into her pussy from behind, fucking her hard over the sink and grabbing her by the hair as I pound her..

BUT I knew she wasn't that kind of woman. Zhangling's mom is like a turbo motor.. You have to start slowly.. but once you reach the necessary RPM, she will explode and take over. I took a big gulp of iced tea and walked over to her. Using my icy-cold tongue, I licked the back of her neck while gently holding her waist from behind. She shivered, as I ran my tongue up and down her neck, playing with her ears, and I slowly ran my fingers to the front of her panties..

By now she was totally in the mood, and she was kissing me desperately as I gently massaged her boobs and squeezed her butt(she loves her huge butt being squeezed!). I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted to play with her a little more.. Then I saw a nice long big piece of corn nearby on the sink. She was going to make soup with it, but hadn't chopped it up yet. It was about 10 inches long, and about as thick as her forearm, and very ripe. I knew exactly what to do! I squatted down and stripped off her soaking wet panties, and I could smell her juices running down her uper thighs. She thought she knew what was coming.. But instead of taking off my shorts, I took the huge piece of corn and rubbed it along her pussy.

She gave a small yelp as she couldn't see what I was doing, but the sensation of the rough-yet-smooth dimples of the corn being rubbed up and down her vagina felt too good to resist. I knew that the ridges of the corn was making her clitoris very sensitive, and she was so horny she was moaning right there in the kitchen, holding a gigantic corn and rubbing herself in pleasure with her apron lifted up to her waist. I wasn't even doing anything by that point, and I wondered if she was going to stick that huge yellow thing up her pussy.

To my surprise, she was so horny she started to take the sharper end of the corn, which was like a big banana, and slowly rubbed and fitted it into the entrance of her vagina. It was so big that she had to spread her legs, and I could see the tip of the corn slowly being pushed in. The rough surface of the corn was driving her crazy as it rubbed the inside of her vagina, and I wondered if she could take the whole thing inside. It was then, doing nothing, that I had a fantastic idea.. As she was masturbating with the corn, I got on my knees and put my tongue to her anus. It was like an electric shock. She jolted, and accidentally shoved the corn deeper into her pussy, making her scream a little. I knew she was in orgasm, so I licked and stuffed my tongue deep into her anus, and she let go of the corn, just trying her best to stand up as she came. The corn slid out of her pussy and dropped on the floor, but I continued to tongue her deeply, and her hands were clenching the sink tightly to prevent herself from collapsing in pleasure. As I looked at the gigantic corn on the floor, it was wet and covered in her juice, and she was fucking herself so hard and so deeply that small bits of corn had come off and were in her pussy.

Her pussy was red from stuffing the corn up her pussy, and she was in a mess, with her pussy juice all over her legs and her hair in a mess, I knew she better wash up before Zhangling came home. It was then that I had another great idea.

I stripped her completely, and I took off my clothes too, getting into the master bedroom shower with her. Although it was a condominium, there was no bathtub, but a rather large shower area. I ran the shower, and helped her rub soap all over her magnificent breasts. As I washed her, my cock was getting hard, and I was rubbing it up and down her ass crack. As she grabbed my cock, she moaned at how hard it was, and guided it into her pussy. As I slowly entered her corn-fucked pussy, I could feel how loose it was from being stretched by 10inches of corn. I could also feel the small bits of corn still inside her pussy as I fucked her deeply, hitting her sensitive areas. The bits of corn, coupled with the size of my cock inside of her made her came again, and she almost fell over as I grabbed her tits and fucked her harder.

I knew she still wanted more, and so did I! I picked up a bottle of baby lotion, took out my dick from her dripping pussy, and covered it in thick, smooth liquid. I rubbed my cock head lightly against her anus to 'test water', and she moaned,wriggling her ass back into my cock with eagerness. I knew she had never been anally fucked before, but liked having it rubbed during normal intercourse, so I went slowly. Holding her slim shoulders for support, I slowly guided my hard cock into her ass. For those who have had anal sex with an anal virgin, you will know what it's like. She told me it was horribly painful at first, with her ass stubbornly refusing to let me dick pass the first inch inside. But I knew an old trick from an ex-gf. I slid a couple of her own fingers into her vagina as I slowly pushed my dick into her anus. She told me once she stuck her fingers inside, her ass loosened for a split second, and the feeling of my entire dick passing into her anus felt so good she almost fainted. To describe the feeling to you guys, the entrance of the ass is very very tight, but once you go in all the way, its quite warm and roomy, and in fact feels like a vagina. Except that you can feel the ass muscles tightening around your cock everytime you pump her.

Once she had gone past the painful stage, she was enjoying herself like a dog in heat. She was furiously fingering herself as I slowly fucked her ass, trying to stuff as many fingers inside as possible. I guess once a woman has given childbirth she needs to be fucked harder and stretched more? I couldn't control myself at the sight of Zhangling's mother in the shower, wet long hair all over her face, as she grunted while fingering herself, only looking back occassionally at me fucking her ass. I really let go, and sank my dick all the way inside, grabbing her long hair as I pumped her from behind. I was fucking her ass so hard my balls were slapping against her fingers which were deep in her pussy. By this time, she was using her three middle fingers to finger herself, and I could actually feel her fingers through the piece of flesh between her pussy and ass.

I was ready to come, and as I yanked out my cock she screamed again(pulling out quickly is almost as painful as entering), and shot my cum all over her ass. Although it wasn't my first time having anal sex with a girl, it felt really different as her fingers provided extra stimulation for my cock. Also, not every girl truly enjoys anal sex(every guy should know this and not bluff yourselves). But looking at the sight of exhaustion and pleasure on her face, I knew that Zhangling's mom was a slut for double penetration. She was a rare woman who loved sex in both holes, being filled to the brim in her ass and in her pussy. What a lady! Thoughts of fair and slim Zhangling wearing a strap-on dildo once again filled my mind with double penetration fantasies...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On an ending note, Ive always divided girls into 4 groups regarding anal.
1. Hates the thought of it, but willing to give it a go.
2. Loves it
3. Willing to do it, but can't enter
4. Hates the thought of it, can't do it, won't try it

Ive experienced all 4 in my life so far, and my conclusion is that those with stronger pussy/anal muscles enjoy it more, and are more able to take a cock up the ass. My local gfs were all willing to at least give it a go, but only 1 truly liked it and allowed me to fuck her there regularly. She said it was like having the pleasure of having a big sh*t, and very very intense, but you have to get used to it. Personally for me, its very troublesome because there's lots of washing up to do, and if your gf has a tight pussy, then there is not much difference anyway =)

PS It takes me a long time to type all this, so do be patient as Im very busy now. Ill do my best, and sometimes I may post 2-3 stories at a time. Do continue to show your appreciation!

Last edited by Roy Rover; 13-07-2010 at 12:33 AM. Reason: abbrieviation mistake
Old 13-07-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Great effort you have there, TS. Ignore the detractors who claim that they can't stand 3P or sexual relationships between parents and their children.

Come on, it is a fact such things happen around us. It is not just the foreigners. The locals do it as well. Remember the father and daughter who were jailed for incest? I am sure they are just a tip of the iceberg.

And remember this, if you can and do come in here for sex or clues pointing to where you can have sex, then it is already wrong. Remember this, It is wrong to visit prositutes too (Exploitation of the woman's body by paying that few measly dollars), all the more if they are illegally plying their trade.

Enough said, i think everyone has a right to choose how far they want to push their limits with not just sex but also everything else in life. SO, keep it up TS.

My two cents worth.
Thanks Yardstick.

I believe it is hard to judge Right and Wrong.

Certainly I would not wish my parents to know what Ive done, so am I 100% right? Yet, I enjoy it and write about it. The people who criticise me have their own beliefs, and hypocrites or not, I shall not judge them. We shall remain silent =)

Prostitution is one of the oldest professions in the world. While there is nothing wrong in the job itself, the effects on the family and sexual health can indeed be very dire.

Who is to say, without paid sex, will there not be more cases of rape/molest/adultery?

Everyone who visits this site has their own reasons =)
Old 13-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Good morning bro Roy, shiok to read your story again! Yea! keep it up n keep it going bro!
Old 14-07-2010, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

bro Roy, thanks for all the trouble even thou you are very busy at the moment,
please cont' writing in your free time as I think all bros missed your lovely story.
Old 15-07-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

I do hope that all the bros here who have not tried anal sex but WISH to, will go home and try to fuck their gf/partner in the ass asap.

Share your experiences here!
Old 16-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of
Re: Anal in the shower, and something for the pussy too =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Rover View Post
I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted to play with her a little more.. Then I saw a nice long big piece of corn nearby on the sink. She was going to make soup with it, but hadn't chopped it up yet. It was about 10 inches long, and about as thick as her forearm, and very ripe. I knew exactly what to do! I squatted down and stripped off her soaking wet panties, and I could smell her juices running down her uper thighs. She thought she knew what was coming.. But instead of taking off my shorts, I took the huge piece of corn and rubbed it along her pussy.
U are the man...after engaging 3P now into food sex...tried penetrating my ex w a banana before but the process got to be slow and steady, I was forced to swallow the banana after wards which the taste was really weird...

Maybe I will try corn the next time around...
Old 16-07-2010, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BonkFrenzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro Roy missed the times reading your wonderfull stories...camping n waiting for more of your fantastic stories to come
Old 16-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

TS, nice to know you share the same views as me. While it is sad to know that the stories about Zhangling and her mother is coming to an end, i do look forward to hearing more about the rest of the seperiences you have.
Old 16-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Come to think of it, I have only tried strawberries in food sex. And not forgetting the chocolate and cream. Maybe i should try more.
Old 16-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

Re: Anal in the shower, and something for the pussy too =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master View Post
U are the man...after engaging 3P now into food sex...tried penetrating my ex w a banana before but the process got to be slow and steady, I was forced to swallow the banana after wards which the taste was really weird...

Maybe I will try corn the next time around...
Unless your gf can take a big cock or give birth before, i dont recommend corn =). if you like to see your gal being penetrated by big dildo, i recommend brinjal/egg plant. Its big and soft. dont belive japanese AV which use this cucumber etc.

my ex liked to use anything around the house to pump herself with, and anything hard is painful(cucumbers,carrots,corn) for a tight pussy. thats why she find brinjal is the best. got many sizes, and its very smooth too.

Yardstick: hmm.. ive actually never tried sex with food before, like being romantic with strawberries and chocolate. maybe your girl likes it? if its my own bed, i like to keep it clean.. =) just a couple of glasses of champagne, and all girls are ready to fuckk. plus, you can ask her to use the ice to give you a nice BJ, or stuff some ice in her pussy when it gets too 'heaty'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1