The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-03-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDante View Post
Edited sensual part to prevent confusion. My experience is denim shorts on as well
Similar experience. Massage was a back stepping, elbow and hands combo. While she was accommodating., sensual was mechanical . Wore a shorts, had top off and allowed zhutting. She was friendly but shy at the same time. RTM, a maybe. Would have preferred a slightly more sensual experience.

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xin-yan-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 10-03-2024 at 09:51 AM.
Old 09-03-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiao-min-massage/

Tried her today, like other Bro's MR, very friendly, and diligent girl, stats and looks were exactly as advertised with little to no discounts. Service was exceptional, once door open you'll see her smiling. I know she's an FL but she's another prime example of how FLs can also have good service, and she delivered even though i only opted for the $120 HJ package (but i have a feeling the $140 package will be damm shiok too judging by other MRs lol). Massage wasn't her strong suit but otherwise there's no shortchanging of service, gave a damm solid catbath. Very good conversationalist and definitely aint a time watcher(if no customers after you can chit chat pass the hour.) Left satisfied and gave her a small tip for the good session/attitude. Finally meet a decent one this year after stepping on a few 30 days visa landmines in a row lol. Will definitely RTM.
Old 09-03-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1055 / Power: 15
dman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud of

Thanks for FR. Seems like an AP in the making. Gotta book her soon. Hope more of these kind come to our shores
Old 09-03-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 6
benchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post

Tried her today, like other Bro's MR, very friendly, and diligent girl, stats and looks were exactly as advertised with little to no discounts. Service was exceptional, once door open you'll see her smiling. I know she's an FL but she's another prime example of how FLs can also have good service, and she delivered even though i only opted for the $120 HJ package (but i have a feeling the $140 package will be damm shiok too judging by other MRs lol). Massage wasn't her strong suit but otherwise there's no shortchanging of service, gave a damm solid catbath. Very good conversationalist and definitely aint a time watcher(if no customers after you can chit chat pass the hour.) Left satisfied and gave her a small tip for the good session/attitude. Finally meet a decent one this year after stepping on a few 30 days visa landmines in a row lol. Will definitely RTM.
Bro, quick question. Natural or enhanced boobs?
Old 09-03-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by benchew79 View Post
Bro, quick question. Natural or enhanced boobs?
should be natural.
Old 09-03-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 6
benchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to all
Quote:
should be natural.
👌👌 thanks for the info!
Old 09-03-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:

Bro you are right, 140 package is really awesome . Best in the market now
Old 09-03-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agree with you bro, I visited her for the first time recently and took the $140 package. She was hardworking and i had a good time. Definitely one of the better ones amongst the lackluster SLG batch nowadays.
Old 09-03-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Maybe also consider regular exercise and healthy diet, adopting a more healthy lifestyle as grow older? Cut back or stop smoking and reduce alcohol consumption? All these factors may affect your manhood power
That's a given bro. No shortcut to keep manhood prime as long as possible.
Old 10-03-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1679 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
90mins price include release. 60mins, need topup for release. So just take 90mins. hahaha. wont regret, massage and JG both got strength.
Thanks bro. Upz you
Old 10-03-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
on top of what you mentioned, i would say add regular sex to increase/maintain your dick power.
Can’t agree more to this
sex is good while regular HJ is really bad for health.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 10-03-2024, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know if Amei is coming back ? Last she mentioned was after CNY. Lost her wechat
Old 10-03-2024, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows of any late nights please?
Old 10-03-2024, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
Anyone knows of any late nights please?
usually MLs dont work beyond 12am. if want late night need to find spa
Old 10-03-2024, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
Does anyone know if Amei is coming back ? Last she mentioned was after CNY. Lost her wechat
Hi, I've noticed other bros also "lost" a ML's Wechat. I've always wondered how can a Wechat contact get "lost"? To even "accidentally delete" a contact, it requires a 3 to 4 step process, including a confirmation prompt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1