The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

Drop by yesterday. Again, very disappointed with the hse WL, simply can't compare to the pass batches neither other hse. The brothers must be gay or poor businessman. They just don't know what the market want.
Old 15-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24731 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Drop by yesterday. Again, very disappointed with the hse WL, simply can't compare to the pass batches neither other hse. The brothers must be gay or poor businessman. They just don't know what the market want.
Not they don't know. The business situation has changed drastically. The more attractive gals find it more compelling to offer services within China than come to S'pore. The GL business climate has deteriorated significantly, due to Singapore economic situation, forcing those who came recently (& unfortunately not of very great quality) to return quickly, adding to the woes. I think 54A has always tried its very best to get gd quality gals, very often inviting/selecting the gals personally ... but in the last round, the catch has been terrible. It is also true for many houses (except for 1606 & 1608 perhaps).
Old 15-09-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo1st View Post
Went to try vivi.

Busty, sweet looking , eager to please. Help to wipe dry. Very Long bj too. Hope ppl treat her well. Long time never visit this house. The svc of the girls still good.
The good thing about this shop is, the WLs from this shop managed to maintain the standard CAT150 service. Most if not all are above average to excellent in terms of service. But of course I can't say the same for 1-2 WLs in this shop.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-09-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

She is not bad actually in her service as she offers the full cat150 service. I find her chio with her sharp facial features. Xiao Yu's commando service is still the best in this shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBoss View Post
Xiao Mi

round 2 fight!

Awesome fuck with this babe again.

She knows her way around a dick.

likes her butt spanked from time to time!

loves a load on her boobs or ass!

feel free to try this gem!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

But the boss goes to China and handpicked them?
Old 15-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is not bad actually in her service as she offers the full cat150 service. I find her chio with her sharp facial features. Xiao Yu's commando service is still the best in this shop.
Silly question. What do we mean by commando service? Can describe her routine?
Old 16-09-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I tried Xiao Mi
Looks pretty, like someone I know. Grows on you, can be seductive
Body is nice, maybe 1.6 tall, straight long hair, boobs A++ natural, nice perky ass which PRC usually flat
Service good, friendly and good attitude
Catbath, boobs rub, AR, Bbbj and fj all not bad. More of kissing than french.
Enjoyed my missionary fj with her.
Overall can rtf
Old 16-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
goocheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xiao Yu

This pretty girl has nice pointed small nipple. She blow job was out of the world and she does a perfect ass rimming.

She is the one to look for if you are into great blow job and service. so good that i had to extend one hour to enjoy more.
Old 17-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Silly question. What do we mean by commando service? Can describe her routine?
Pls read my FR for details ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goocheong View Post
Xiao Yu

This pretty girl has nice pointed small nipple. She blow job was out of the world and she does a perfect ass rimming.

She is the one to look for if you are into great blow job and service. so good that i had to extend one hour to enjoy more.
Absolutely! She is a worthy replacement of the retired 1G and 2G Chu Chu.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
But the boss goes to China and handpicked them?
They still do .... I gathered that there will be 9 WLs joining them in the new batch but subject to getting the visa and passing the medical checkup.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-09-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
They still do .... I gathered that there will be 9 WLs joining them in the new batch but subject to getting the visa and passing the medical checkup.
That is the problem.
The middle aged boss beauty standard change with his age, which explain why quality decrease batch by batch. He should send his young son or daughter or hire young OKT to do the picking.
Old 19-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
That is the problem.
The middle aged boss beauty standard change with his age, which explain why quality decrease batch by batch. He should send his young son or daughter or hire young OKT to do the picking.
Even if those pretty ones recruited also have to go through AV approval
Old 20-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goocheong View Post
Xiao Yu

I just tried xiao yu too and she is quite good.

Looks wise to me only 6.5/10 she looks like 王彩桦 a Taiwan artiste who is old already. Not suited to my taste I guess
Body 7.5/10, nice soft natural B cup boobs with slim shape. Nice legs.
Service in shower: 8/10 (with soap her hands smooth can do a lot of rubba on my dick / ass / balls etc erotic sensual
Service on bed: 7/10 with BBBJ 7.5/10 accommodate my request for slow soft blows and licks
Kissing / french 7/10
Friendliness 7/10
FJ 7/10 moans softly after some pumps which sounds so seductive and good. Pumped to satisfaction.
Rtf yes, but now I am going around to try out new people
Old 20-09-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I just tried xiao yu too and she is quite good.

Looks wise to me only 6.5/10 she looks like 王彩桦 a Taiwan artiste who is old already. Not suited to my taste I guess
Body 7.5/10, nice soft natural B cup boobs with slim shape. Nice legs.
Service in shower: 8/10 (with soap her hands smooth can do a lot of rubba on my dick / ass / balls etc erotic sensual
Service on bed: 7/10 with BBBJ 7.5/10 accommodate my request for slow soft blows and licks
Kissing / french 7/10
Friendliness 7/10
FJ 7/10 moans softly after some pumps which sounds so seductive and good. Pumped to satisfaction.
Rtf yes, but now I am going around to try out new people
Yep. I hesitated to try as her looks (the face) do not suit me too. But I guess some people like mature (old) look.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1