The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-03-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Seems like there are a few new listings, one of them being: https://sglonelyguy-29.com/vera-massage/

She looks familiar. Anyone knows if she's been here before? Seems like she only provides JG.
yeap. she is vera, used to be under YF. Good solid massage and JG by a young pretty lass. For sensual part, she mentioned in her wechat there will not be any, but ymmv if you have been her regular for years.
Old 06-03-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/tiantian-massage/

seems like new blood and never been to our shores before. anyone commando yet? might be going to commando in the evening later
Old 06-03-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSalaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
yeap. she is vera, used to be under YF. Good solid massage and JG by a young pretty lass. For sensual part, she mentioned in her wechat there will not be any, but ymmv if you have been her regular for years.
Any bro knows if she is SN or fully clothed, and the roaming signal?
Old 06-03-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 15
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahahah that bad? But anyway he only copied the entire MR from slg. Unless he is that Jay guy.
Not pretty nor cute. Definitely not syt like pic. Probably 30-40. Short and squarish body. Something might be true is only the sensual part. Many pattern on bf and good cim which suck you empty. Overall a cover the face, attack the mouth type. But… there’re always better one out there
Old 06-03-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3613 / Power: 16
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
Any bro knows if she is SN or fully clothed, and the roaming signal?
fully clothed and no much roaming signal even for regular
Anyway its for JG
Old 06-03-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

isit now liu xing for returnee's to hide their face? like xiaoxi completely hide and use different photo hoping to garner new interest

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/co-co-massage/

i think quite funny to hide some features when bros that have been here for the past 2 years will know who is this in a glance
Old 06-03-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25393 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
isit now liu xing for returnee's to hide their face? like xiaoxi completely hide and use different photo hoping to garner new interest

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/co-co-massage/

i think quite funny to hide some features when bros that have been here for the past 2 years will know who is this in a glance
Isn't this ML Ke Ying? Returning for her third stint? I think after some time, she'll revert to the nick Ke Ying again, as was done during her second stint.
Old 06-03-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
fully clothed and no much roaming signal even for regular
Anyway its for JG
Thanks for letting us know. Questioned her whether she will be fully clothed or topless, and whether she will do HJ or confined to JG only, there was no reply.
Old 06-03-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-xiaomi/

looks: 7.5, bottom pic looks like her the most
body: slim natural small b
massage: not good, and uses phone a bit too much so you need to tell her to stop which she will
sensual/gfe: both quite ok, she works hard in this dept and got some skills. I took up the CIM and she was good.

Satisfied enough for my session but for those looking for even a half decent massage she really cannot lol
She has put up pics which more resembled her looks and build. Her massage has improved, but perhaps still not close to massuer std. Her sensual is OK for me too.
The last time I visited her, she was badly bruised in the arms, chest and lips (She claimed to have suffered from a bad fall down the stairs). I hoped she is much better or had fully recovered by now.
Old 06-03-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/tiantian-massage/ anyone commando before? interested in paying a visit but the spa is a turnoff. like her looks tho
Old 06-03-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Seems like there are a few new listings, one of them being: https://sglonelyguy-29.com/vera-massage/
She looks familiar. Anyone knows if she's been here before? Seems like she only provides JG.

Quote:

I think she already late 30s.
Used to visit couple of times.
Not bad for a good rub and HJ.
Old 06-03-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
YF's girls will strip and HJ right, though they don't go further? I don't know about Vera, only tried the later batch who were younger and more delish.
Old 06-03-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
SLG standards dropped tremendously especially when many FLs from Dome 2 crossed over...... knn brought their shit here and now this thread is as bad as Dome 2 liao with more than half of those listed were FLs too.
Seem like there is a new site advertised on sbf, XFY.

Any bro try the ml there before? Credible or all fake photo again?
Old 06-03-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

been years and i did NOT see her during the recent solo stint so things might have changed, but previously under YF iirc i had to do a top up for B2B services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
YF's girls will strip and HJ right, though they don't go further? I don't know about Vera, only tried the later batch who were younger and more delish.

Last edited by sgcs; 06-03-2024 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-03-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
been years and i did NOT see her during the recent solo stint so things might have changed, but previously under YF iirc i had to do a top up for B2B services.
Yeah I remember I was quite new to this. so Demi asked if I wanna top up $20 iirc. I even ask her whats the $20 consist of
Then she say she will perform her unique special moves on me. Quite unique I gotta say. Good unique
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1