The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-02-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
Uglyboy99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Does anyone where is SLG Mia?
Her JG works quite well for me.
Old 27-02-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Any one know if Seventh Princess is still available?
This one?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/seventh-princess-massage/

She is back from long break several weeks back.
Old 27-02-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, gfe is sky high with viets. As one bro pointed out last week - PRCs can still be good, BUT they lack motivation. Viets are still generally eager beavers (pun intended ). Happy to see you and happy to please. Even at the spas which I'm visiting more often recently. Hope this will last, lols
I just had a very good and motivated PRC heheh.

What do you think of the Vietbus of SLG? There are a few of them, spa-based I think.
Old 27-02-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samt0tat0 View Post
Yup I saw , already made appointment 🤣
Can make appointment liao? Zhun boh haha, I ask her she say not ready yet, will let me know once can make appt
Old 27-02-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7492 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I think very hard la. Seems like she is working in some other job already, stable enough I guess. Plus seems to be in some relationship? Plus she’s also not that young anymore I guess so if she ever come out from retirement by then the newbies will think she is old for the industry. Although her standards and service is really top notch haven’t seen anyone willing to do the same in the past and definitely not now.
Aiyah, job can get bored, relationship also can fail, money also can use up (or the guy help her to use up), although i wish the best for her, i also hope she come back for some short stints to service some old customers who will not find her old for the industry. Some of us like MILFs dun we?
Old 27-02-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 12
Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Anyone tried her nuru? Listed 160. Really missed Nat's nuru (@130!).
As I had reported in this forum before, the moves in Xiao Ai/Chen Chen’s Nuru are quite similar to Nat’s. But she achieves only half the level of arousal as she was not very good at reading what arouses me. Nat was an expert in deciding how long each position should last. Xiao Ai just goes through all of them in quick succession.
She works very hard though and has good attitude.
I went to her a few times when I felt I needed a good grinding.
Finally, she does not have Nat’s well-toned body. So, if you like large soft floppy boobs swirling over your body, you will be a happy man. But personally, I prefer Nat’s small firm boobs with the eraser-sharp nipples scratching my skin.
After Nat retired (again), I went back to Younna, and tried to train her to do Nat’s moves. But now, Younna has rtc, so I am left with Xiao Ai for good Nuru. The other Nuru providers are all restrictive.
2 years ago, I should have advised Younna to climb up 2 storeys to learn from the master Nat. (who at that time occupied Xue Er’s apartment)

Last edited by Tanken; 27-02-2024 at 07:32 PM.
Old 27-02-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
goinginblind150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiaoai-massage/

Massage: Alright but wasn’t here for this
Sensual: HJ was mechanical, CIM comes with top-up
Attitude: Overall chatty person and willing to accommodate to your requests, but YMMV

just came recently, will be staying for a bit before she goes back
Old 27-02-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro know which db Love is using? She said I don't have records. Which ML to visit to unlock Love? TIA
Old 27-02-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Haha so lucky to Kanna so many times. By the way I heard u ask g20 for raw but can’t get because your face too mopeng already . She also know u who
A few guys here love saying they made the ML high or what, even go as far to say the ML see them like see bf like that, to boast their nonexistent ego. Fucking funny when exposed by those ML, then they come here said "fake news" LOL.

It's okay la, they can't get the ML to like them so come spit nonsense, everytime chitchat with the ML about these ppl I laughed damn hard. You don't know how much they dislike you, but because you are a returned guest they won't offend you.

Anyway, expecting zaps and comments "WK" "ROBERT", truths are always difficult to accept
Old 27-02-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
lgf81 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This one still around? Like difficult to book or no response

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ling-si-massage/
Managed to book for a session last week. Some might classify her as MILF, but i think she is towards the older side of the MILF scale.

Massage was on point, JG+Sensual very decent. Highly enjoyable if being edged is your thing.
Old 27-02-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Did you tried Amei? Her body is one of the best. As for Love, this is her recent photo.
ya agree amei body is one of the best looks also not bad
Old 27-02-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
A few guys here love saying they made the ML high or what, even go as far to say the ML see them like see bf like that, to boast their nonexistent ego. Fucking funny when exposed by those ML, then they come here said "fake news" LOL.

It's okay la, they can't get the ML to like them so come spit nonsense, everytime chitchat with the ML about these ppl I laughed damn hard. You don't know how much they dislike you, but because you are a returned guest they won't offend you.

Anyway, expecting zaps and comments "WK" "ROBERT", truths are always difficult to accept
True bro... hahaha. Had sessions with ml, snd they were ranting about forums talks..
But told them they shouldn't mind la, cause it is and will always be happening..
All in all, good to give honest reviews la, be it Good or bad.
Old 27-02-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthness View Post
Tried mlx about 4-5 times but didn’t managed to unlock full though
need prepare $$$
Old 27-02-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
True bro... hahaha. Had sessions with ml, snd they were ranting about forums talks..
But told them they shouldn't mind la, cause it is and will always be happening..
All in all, good to give honest reviews la, be it Good or bad.
Ya good or bad, honest ok alr. No need fake that ego here lo. Maybe in normal life they got rejected and mocked at constantly. That is why go massage spend $120 want to make sure the girl do everything they want the girl to do ��
Old 27-02-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
As I had reported in this forum before, the moves in Xiao Ai/Chen Chen’s Nuru are quite similar to Nat’s. But she achieves only half the level of arousal as she was not very good at reading what arouses me. Nat was an expert in deciding how long each position should last. Xiao Ai just goes through all of them in quick succession.
She works very hard though and has good attitude.
I went to her a few times when I felt I needed a good grinding.
Finally, she does not have Nat’s well-toned body. So, if you like large soft floppy boobs swirling over your body, you will be a happy man. But personally, I prefer Nat’s small firm boobs with the eraser-sharp nipples scratching my skin.
After Nat retired (again), I went back to Younna, and tried to train her to do Nat’s moves. But now, Younna has rtc, so I am left with Xiao Ai for good Nuru. The other Nuru providers are all restrictive.
2 years ago, I should have advised Younna to climb up 2 storeys to learn from the master Nat. (who at that time occupied Xue Er’s apartment)
Absolutely , so far no one beats Nat

Last edited by Javabeans; 01-03-2024 at 11:26 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1