The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-02-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xia-xue-massage/

Wow, this one is stated 175cm!!
Old 22-02-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
She claimed to be 26 years old (even as I guessed she is about 29). She is indeed tall. Even though I am taller than her, could somehow feel her body is long! Very nice to fj with such a tall ML with a fairly steamy body!
Wow! Looks like a gem...will be fully booked after your MR or FR.

this 30 day free visa looks like got some gems.

Im also a sucker for tall gals. Very sian with all those 1.6+ on offer.
Old 22-02-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25226 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Wow! Looks like a gem...will be fully booked after your MR or FR.

this 30 day free visa looks like got some gems.

Im also a sucker for tall gals. Very sian with all those 1.6+ on offer.
I hope not too many rush to visit her today. She failed to buy proper towels and soaps. She could not communicate with the Indian cashier when she went to purchase shower gel. She gave me a towel with size of a face towel.

Maybe a kind soul could bring along a container of shower gel for her!

I had to teach her how to operate the washing machine before departing!

Also told her better keep the room and toilet clean.

Some of her teething problems here.
Old 22-02-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiao-ai/

The ad stated:
$120/One Massage Package With BBBJ + 1 x HandJob/60 Mins

Seems too good to be true
This ML has been around for some months and in the same premise. I had booked her once but cancelled it when I realised I could not be in that Clark Quay location on time. I hope some brothers who had tried her could provide some sharing.
Old 22-02-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/
saw a few MR on her and went ahead.

not exactly a fan of posting MR unless is extreme spectrum. damn good or bad

in this case i am pleasantly surprised, i rank her top 3 in past 2-3 years of adventure. many others before are all but memories

anyway feeling bored today sent message to a few asking for an early slot and she start work at 11 so off i go.

scared of landmine as usual, tech is too advanced nowadays but she is at least 80% resemblance very my cup of tea. slim body nice features chatty and big pair of boobs very much handful.

good service, not much of massage but makes up with attitude, pretty fast and effective icebreaker.

already planning for next visit.

won't give ratings but by how lazy i am in posting MR i endorse her and do give her a try, might go back in a month or 2.

not getting any perks nor rewarded to write MR for her just too many land mines nowadays hope to share real good gems with fellow samsters here

have fun

PS: not for nip players. she claim she is sensitive but most likely just her last bit of dignity entering this field. can touch but dont squeeze type la.
Old 22-02-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2550 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiao-ai/

The ad stated:
$120/One Massage Package With BBBJ + 1 x HandJob/60 Mins

Seems too good to be true
IIRC she is pretty matured that's why the price point. got some other bros also highlight she is matured, and IIRC, the service should be okay, theres old FR on her, previously she using her real pics, now use the AI one i think. or meitu.. dont expect SYT. and also its BBBJ, so I think dont expect CIM...?
Old 22-02-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
IIRC she is pretty matured that's why the price point. got some other bros also highlight she is matured, and IIRC, the service should be okay, theres old FR on her, previously she using her real pics, now use the AI one i think. or meitu.. dont expect SYT. and also its BBBJ, so I think dont expect CIM...?
Previously known as Chen Chen.
Yes, MILF.
Service wise is good enough for me.
One of the few which gave u the DongGuan Service feel.
Of course don't expect the full package.
Old 22-02-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Peterhenry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried this lady ?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/arina-massage/
Old 22-02-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Markerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Ke Er
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-er-massage/

Got horny the other day and had some free time, so tired to find a last minute slot. All old contacts not free last minute, the other well reviewed MLs all full. So went for commando visit. Had to post this cause it was a landmine.

Location was good with good parking below, place was clean and hygienic too, with single use disposable towel.

That's all that was good. Asked for payment up front and was first red flag, I should've listened to instinct and left immediately. Looks wise she's is ok, with size C saggy boobs. Massage was non existent, super piano and lasted 10minutes max. Then flipped over, bbbj for 2 minutes and rest was HJ. Tried to zhut but angled herself so it was very difficult. Will definitely not rtm.YMMW but it was very bad for me.
Old 22-02-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 12
nthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Well, love her stout body or feel disgusting with it.
If you are equally tall and muscular then it wold paired up nicely.
Her proactive feel free to touch (随便摸) could back fired at times....
Anyway, have enough of her services.
Anyone fully unlock her before?
Old 22-02-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
She claimed to be 26 years old (even as I guessed she is about 29). She is indeed tall. Even though I am taller than her, could somehow feel her body is long! Very nice to fj with such a tall ML with a fairly steamy body!
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/annamassage/ is the plump one? thanks for the qc. gonna book anna
Old 22-02-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthness View Post
Anyone fully unlock her before?
Think many have done her.

Her first stint she participated in marathon, then kenna pictured.
The lucky Bro also inside that pic.
Can say is coincidence other runner,...but both wearing same style of socks.

Think she stayed at MBS a few days before the run, likely sponsored.
No free lunch in this world.

So you say leh?
Old 22-02-2024, 08:18 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markerlim View Post
MR for Ke Er
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-er-massage/

Got horny the other day and had some free time, so tired to find a last minute slot. All old contacts not free last minute, the other well reviewed MLs all full. So went for commando visit. Had to post this cause it was a landmine.

Location was good with good parking below, place was clean and hygienic too, with single use disposable towel.

That's all that was good. Asked for payment up front and was first red flag, I should've listened to instinct and left immediately. Looks wise she's is ok, with size C saggy boobs. Massage was non existent, super piano and lasted 10minutes max. Then flipped over, bbbj for 2 minutes and rest was HJ. Tried to zhut but angled herself so it was very difficult. Will definitely not rtm.YMMW but it was very bad for me.
No leh, she bbbj me for about 10 minute, change to hj, still cannot jerk me off, change back to bbbj again. So, consider ok for me. But her communication skill is no good, Love is so so so much better.

Face is ok, not really chio. Body cannot fight with Mian Hua Tang, Love and Cai Cai, got some meat on the waist. But boobs very good hor, not C but big D to E, very good to squeeze, something like Shan Shan type.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-02-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This ML has been around for some months and in the same premise. I had booked her once but cancelled it when I realised I could not be in that Clark Quay location on time. I hope some brothers who had tried her could provide some sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Previously known as Chen Chen.
Yes, MILF.
Service wise is good enough for me.
One of the few which gave u the DongGuan Service feel.
Of course don't expect the full package.
Thanks bros for the info!
Old 22-02-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/annamassage/ is the plump one? thanks for the qc. gonna book anna
Faces of photos heavily photoshopped. Video has better similarity. I know there are those who prefer bigger size MLs. It's the individual choice ...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1