The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 02-04-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Regular69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Travel from Batam to KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
3) This is what I ask people here: Can I take another ferry from Batam to Malaysia? Where? Then what bus line to KL?
I am pretty sure there are a couple of alternatives, like taking a ferry to JB and then a bus.
Yes, there is ferry service from HB/BC to Stulang Laut, JB. From there you have few options to go KL;
1) from Stulang Laut, take taxi/grab to Larkin Sentral (Bus Terminal) which will take 10-15min and you will have an every 30mins bus service to KL. Bus ticket cost MYR30-35, 4 hours journey.
2) from Stulang Laut, take taxi/grab to Senai airport (30mins ride). At Senai you can take Airasia flight to KL. Flight ticket starting from MYR48-98, approx 1 hour flight.

Hope this could help.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6716 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Travel from Batam to KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Bro, you can take a 90 min ferry via Batam Centre to JB (waterfront). [https://berjayawaterfront.com.my/ferry-terminal/]
Grab to JB bus terminal like Lakin
Lakin to KL (RM 25). Travel time 3-4 hours from JB to KL
At Lakin, pick up a SIM card for internet connectivity. RM 18 for 7 days on Digi
Google your way to your last mile. Beside grab can use MyCar or MULA very cheap
PM me if you need clarification, enjoy your journey
I PMed you.
Thank you!! So informative. Really helpful for me and others.

I am carefully studying this option you suggest, but overall the only advantage I see seems that I could skip passing the immigration of Singapore, and thus save some space on my passport.
However, the total journey time seems even longer than taking Horizon Ferry from Harbour Bay to Harbour Front, then Aeroline Bus from Harbour Front to Corus Hotel in KL.
Via JB, I have to go to Batam Centre, then in JB after immigration find a taxi who is honest and does not overcharge too much (this is the difficult part), go to Larkin, take the bus which takes me not to KL centre but to the TBS terminal, far away from centre.

Seriously, I am considering to fly instead of bus.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I briefly read thru... sorry if i didn't catch everything. Just thinking, what if during emergency, the person who supposed to help you get emergency services actually decided to let you mati instead? Then bury you some where in batam or cook curry and took over your properties in batam?

e.g. Your mistress or caretaker or butler or whoever conspired with another to take everything from you.

So people in Sg tot you not returning to sg liao. Then people in batam tot you returned to sg liao not free to back batam. If really someone report and investigate? Just say duno where he go leh then how?

So you maybe need engage a lawyer to do up all the necessary inheritance and will with instructions. If you don't have anyone to pass on your fortune? Can nominate one of the samster arkaji with u type 555 or donate to charity.
Reference to My Big Plan..and explanation :

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...6#post18518616

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...5#post18528795

1. Tentatively, my tenant/s renting those extra units would most likely be some closer friends i made over my years in Batam,hehehe..

2. We play "chess" at the void deck every other day/evening,hehehe... (as mentioned in other earlier posts)

3. I dont plan to hold a permanent visa in Batam so i have to return to Singapore at least once a month (by law,i cannot stay longer than 30 days in Batam), to collect Singapore rental,maybe some CPF money and to run some errands. Places i picked in both Singapore and Batam were wheelchair accessible (sorry, gonna think far on this one) to make travelling convenient,hehehe.. and i will be in Singapore for a few days before going back to Batam again.

4. Good people like bro funboi yourself in SBF might probably also knows something isnt right with Nono1973 when he did not make a single post for one whole week,let alone other good bros who followed my post/s,hehehe...

5. Every single time in my Batam trip, at least one member of SBF will know i will be there and the date i will return (i dont change my return date so far and if i happen to, i have that habit to inform in advance).

6. My online gaming friends (which i knew in person, in real life) would be curious if i didnt log-in to the game to claim my daily "free gifts" too,hehehe..

7. I do understand a "will" is needed to properly distribute my assets and cash as i have just went thru the trouble of settling a case for one who didnt had a "Will" recently. (gentle-reminder to readers; CPF nomination is NOT a "will")

8. I am likely to have surveillance from both Batam and Singapore connected to each other. Which is the reason why i have 2 sets of internet connection from 2 ISPs in Batam (one to use,one for back-up). I might need to get another one (3rd one) when i am settled down,hehehe...well,talk about being kiasu.

9. I will have friends and relatives coming over to Batam for short stay occasionally (mentioned before),well...since Singapore to Batam isnt really FAR away or expensive. Moreover, its free lodging for them.

10. I read about Yang Yin, the young China tourist guide who cheated the old lady's money whom he is suppose to take care of. I learned that lesson there. I can be very confident today of what i said,because i am younger in age but when i am older, i might not have that kind of energy and/or wisdom to judge things as proportionally as today. After making all those preparation and yet still "bad things" happens to me, then there is only myself to blame isnt it? Yes, blame it on my poor judgement/choice today.

Tho you may sound dramatic,hehehe...like some Hongkong drama series (i watch them too),hehehe...well, things you said CAN still happen real life (eg, Yang Yin case etc). i can plan and be be prepared all i want/wish, but we all know there is no such as a 100% fool-proof if heaven wants me to fail in my final days,hehehe...so i will plan and be prepared to the best i could, the rest i will leave it all to fate.

Then again, between people of Indonesia and people of China, i believe that Indonesian were less scheming and unlikely have the brain-power to think/plan too many steps ahead,hehehe... which is one reason why many love the Indonesian simple style of living (less ambitious,less stressful,less greed).

As for how sure i am if there is anything that would happen to me,who would ultimately pick up my old "broken bones",well... friends from the same country has the tendency to keep close to each other, just to "keep warm" with each other in a foreign country,especially friends with similar agenda.

Retirement isnt about staying at home to do nothing,hehehe...especially not confining myself alone,be doing nothing and losing contact with the outside world. My customer, a nearly 80 year old man once told me, want to "live", then better "move". His exact words in Chinese, 什么叫 “活动”,要 "活" 就要 "动"。

Refer to number 2 above, i will likely be playing "chess" at the void deck with my Singapore friend/tenant,hehehe...and what are the visible similar signs of some good chess player? They need to move and think ahead...

Sincerely thank you for sharing.

Nice song Hurt...from Logan movie...

(a very themed songs about aging,hehehe..)

Lyrics :

( Click to show/hide )
I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

[Chorus:]
What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

[Chorus:]
What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
ps.

Don't mind hor just thinking drama a bit. Cuz i no marry no kid so if one day i mati those stuff in sg will follow the sg law flow to the NOK or assigned person. Then overseas stuff also must note down else no one will know about it.

then drama more a bit cuz the lover after sticking to you so many years found out u nv leave anything for her then after u die she maybe homeless or what how? she angry u mah 555. Then if u leave property under her name wah jialat cuz u old can't fuck liao she horny find new guy and again they hope u mati cepat
I have yet to come in contact with any Indonesian lawyer when it comes to transferring my properties, doing up a will or inheritance regulations in the country yet, hence on this part, i cannot comment. I will have to work it out when the right time comes. Meaning to say,its a bit early for me as i have no properties in Batam yet.

But there is one thing i know, when i age, my girls will also be aging (no longer young anymore). And as mention in my earlier post, whatever assets or cash i have in Indonesia Batam will be left there (thats of course, my 1st original plan). And i have told all my girls in from the past till today before, if they ever find a better guy than me, do feel free to leave and if they one day played "truant" behind my back and i found out, they can also go (fired!),hehehe...

I dont keep just one "Queen", i keep Queens so they can compete against each other. Winner gets the Grand prize, loser possibly gets the consolation one. The one who got sack (or left half-time) gets NOTHING.

(illustration above were base on my gaming language,hehehe..)

I read somewhere in this SBF forum that a Man is suppose to make the girl's pussy wet, and not her eyes (tears). The man's girl is suppose to make his man's dick Hard and not his life (hard life). Sounds something like that,hehehe...dont you think the Grand prize should goes to the deserving girl who could often make her old man's dick hard?

Life is like a game...play well, before its Game Over.

(chess is a game too,hehehe..)

*avoid quoting my whole long post if anyone is replying to my post, thanks!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-04-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can.i check with those who stay at hans inn before do they have safe box in room???
Old 03-04-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
ReCoKiA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading up solo tomorrow , any bros wants to meet up for coffee or meals inbox me
Old 03-04-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Can.i check with those who stay at hans inn before do they have safe box in room???
Yes, they do have safe box in rooms.
Old 03-04-2019, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I will have to travel from Batam Nagoya to KL on a Sunday.
Any experienced people may give a good advice on the best way to do that?
I see the following options:

1) Fly.
Contrary to what I wrote before, I found one direct flight on Sunday, with Malindo Air BTH-SZB 11:00-13:20, priced S$145 with 20kg luggage or S$172 with 25kg.
Other flights available, but with connection and not cheaper.
Is Malindo Air considered reliable most of the times about punctuality and cancellations?

2) Horizon Ferry to Singapore HB to HF, then Aeroline bus from HF to KL.
This is my usual way of travelling KL-Batam.
Overall it takes one whole day! leaving 7:30am from HB to arrive 6pm to KL.
Not cheap anyway: 80 SGD just for ferry+bus, plus overheads.

3) This is what I ask people here: Can I take another ferry from Batam to Malaysia? Where? Then what bus line to KL?
I am pretty sure there are a couple of alternatives, like taking a ferry to JB and then a bus.
I would be grateful is anyone can provide some hints about this, so that I can compare to Horizon Ferry + Aeroline Bus.

Thank you
Harbour bay to Putri Harbour
Causeway link bus to KL.

Should be cheaper

Need to check connection timing.
Old 03-04-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Good one, this informative links consist of travelling from Batam Sekupang ferry terminal to Tanjong Balai.

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13355

Thank you for sharing,hehehe...the date of my/your post is ONLY 2rd April 2019 now but you wrote there your footprint on Map to Balai as 18 to 21 April. Did you travel via a time machine?

Ok,i suppose thats a typo i believe...hehehe...
Edited thanks

To add on..

I hv learnt that some place of interest
Might appear to be deserted..when i was there, but I can imagine the local crowd during their rest days/hours.

Was regraded that I visited balai for years and not going to the coastal area at night to dine in the sea breeze.

I'm sure I will revisit the water fall during raining season.
And the beach again when sun is good.

Also this is the first hotel that I come across that provide supper.
Old 03-04-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
If i book a cewek. I bring her along with me. Both register at counter. No problem right?
Can not lah.
both of you Must show them you red NICAH n her green one.
**Joke only**
Old 03-04-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Talking abt aging and overseas properties.

Factual as it is, being killed by your cewek and her boyfriend are always potential possibilities when you have properties that they can possess once you die. Hard truth really.

A few pointers:

1) Set a time frame for the end of your active lifestyle. Maybe a range between 85 and 95 years old. Then you do backwards calculation how much you can spend all including all capitals. As I get it from most of the people here that they wont left a single cent to their offspring or anyone. Then no point leaving anything of value, might as well spend it all.

2) Consider annuity plan pegged to inflation in your arsenal of retirement funding. No one get this money if they kill you.

3) Leave a small property in Singapore as a small insurance in case you find it hard to die. Maybe a senior citizen hdb flat.

4) Lastly, you can plan as much as possible, but people change,environment change, you yourself change and your health deteriorate. Take that into consideration and imagine your frail future self.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post

1) Set a time frame for the end of your active lifestyle. Maybe a range between 85 and 95 years old. Then you do backwards calculation how much you can spend all including all capitals. As I get it from most of the people here that they wont left a single cent to their offspring or anyone. Then no point leaving anything of value, might as well spend it all.

2) Consider annuity plan pegged to inflation in your arsenal of retirement funding. No one get this money if they kill you.

3) Leave a small property in Singapore as a small insurance in case you find it hard to die. Maybe a senior citizen hdb flat.

4) Lastly, you can plan as much as possible, but people change,environment change, you yourself change and your health deteriorate. Take that into consideration and imagine your frail future self.
Well said and well thought...believe me or not...will not bring any gal to my condo/apt if I do own any...there were plenty of sob stories to tell and scary...

also believe me or not...what you mentioned above and previous forums...all I did or done deed...

Will still bring gal go hotel for any making over...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 03-04-2019 at 11:24 AM.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Well said and well thought..

also believe me or not...what you mentioned above and previous forums...all I did or done deed...
I guess real life experience makes people think alike. Very glad that there are bros who understand and can benefit from this forum. We might have saved some lives . For those still very young to understand, hope you can realise the pro and con of owning overseas properties with local ceweks moving in and out. Too many sob stories liao for the owner.

Also, just a friendly reminder, dont quote entire long post, the mods here quite strict. Hehe.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
I guess real life experience makes people think alike. Very glad that there are bros who understand and can benefit from this forum. We might have saved some lives . For those still very young to understand, hope you can realise the pro and con of owning overseas properties with local ceweks moving in and out. Too many sob stories liao for the owner.

Also, just a friendly reminder, dont quote entire long post, the mods here quite strict. Hehe.
Let me share a real life experience...

I was meeting a guy in hcm who was sent from Singapore to station there for 2 years...with company paid accommodations and allowances..been new he was eager to know the gals...

Advised him to take his time to know the gals and dun ever bring to his apt...do deed in the short time hotel...of course he dun listen...

After several months, he came seeking advice from me...how to get rid of the gal who took the apt as hers who even took in relatives visiting from province...worst after break-off she was camping at his doorsteps begging chance for reconcile...so he cannot bring another gal back with her camping outside...

guess what advice did I gave him...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-04-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Another project that started on January 2019 but only recently last 1 or 2 month then i see some advertisement on it,hehehe...location seems good since it is just beside Nagoya Mansion. And in case no one knows, Nagoya Mansion studio apartment is fetching around S$500 monthly rental. But with this Thamrin City, which i notice technically blocking Nagoya Mansion, the rental there might drop...hehehe...can also be due to too many apartment too.

Nagoya Thamrin City

This one should be in a pretty good location tho... (map below with yellow box)

As most know, Nagoya Mansion is about 10 odd mins to Nagoya Hill Mall, this Nagoya Thamrin City is beside and yet built even closer to Nagoya Hill Mall...blocking Nagoya Mansion's way to Nagoya Hill Mall in the meantime.

...during the launch start, its often lower in pricing,hehehe...probably to test market.

At the least, this one says the hand-over date would be on 2021 but which part of 2021, no one knows as it isnt stated. Other developer dont even state the year of hand-over or completion. And by the way, this developer is the same one that builds Aston Hotel and Residences,Gideon Hotel,Novotel Hotels (now called Travelodge),Panorama Hotel Melia and Bintan Logoi International Terminal. So my guess is, it should be quite safe.

This post is just for my own later reference.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 03-04-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
Thanks man you always come through.

Maybe i'll give Alishan a miss since i'm alone

Sent from my room in Formosa Hotel
Nice! With the money spend in Alishan alone in the hope for some good chances, you could buy yourself about 5 to 10 chances (depending if you are taking up extras,or not) with the girls in Kings or a chance with Alishan girl/s after work at about 130am in the lobby at the same price overnight.

Its weekdays,hehehe...enjoy!

Quote:
Grab Food goes to stores and price as per listed...delivery price less than $2...but delivery charges depends how far to travel becos hcm big....
Yes, HCMC definitely bigger than Batam and moving around cost money. These cost can add up quite substantially if not carefully monitored,hehehe...

Quote:
foody vn will need a min order of 50k to 100k dong ($3 to $6)and one standard delivery charge of $3 ...
This is the problem i am talking about, buy a S$2 meal but delivery can cost 50% and more over the food cost,hence eating alone become not worth the cost. Then again, the good part of it is, total food price includes delivery is still affordable compared to eating in hotels.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1