The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 15-12-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
lojacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Just noticed there's a new dom in town called shay trix? Has anyone tried her? Asking for deposit so not sure if it's a scam.
Old 16-12-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigdaddy389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_tong View Post
The TW domme Xiaomi is visiting sabah in Jan or Feb from her Facebook post, you can check with her on the exact dates.
Omg thank you so much bro. Will try to look for it. Any link or could u pm me?
Old 16-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Why don't you post details of the fakes as well.... it will help other bros getting conned...
Yes bro. Her name is mistress kim in SG, but i guess it was my fault too for not verifying. Nothing wrong with the session just that the pictures posted wasnt what i expected in person. Will post my hk fr soon.
Old 16-12-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

HK double mistress with emley. It was also my first time SM.

Story:
After found her online (bros interested i can send link, they got tons of doms & FR listed there) booking via wechat took a cab to tshim sha tshui.

Following her procedure to enter the apartment, which wasnt too hard to find she greeted me at the door.

Emley herself was pretty good looking and cute face bout 6/10, but her partner was at least a 7/10. Couldnt get her name but her dont f**k with me face and tall figure was what really got me hard.

They proceeded to follow my requests following out wechat discussion beforehand. After tying me up and beating me senseless like a punching bag for 20 minutes, they used a machine to lift me off the ground.

My toes were just slighty touching the ground as they continued to caress me with their boots and tease me with their dirty talk.

After that they let me down tied me to a chair where they started bj+hj blindfolded and gagged. Their expertise was in knowing when i was about to release and they stopped so i could enjoy longer, really appreciated that and the fact they knew even though i was gagged.

After that they put me down on the floor for trampling, teasing, light kicks and hj finish.

All in all was a great service and they went easy on me as was my first time, shouldnt have said that as i knew i could take more.

Wir: Yes but to try contact her friend next time. Emley was great just that the price for double package i would prefer more time with her friend.

Dmg: 900HKD for an hour. Cant remember but for just one dom was 500hkd i believe.

Sorry bros, still new at fr so hope i got it done well. Will post my JPN FR one day. Had 2 sessions there and they were awesome.
Old 20-12-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Pm me if you have lobang for sexual verbal humiliation lobang..
Old 26-12-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldiSingh View Post
Guys, Mistress Xiao Mi is going to be back. She will be here at the starting of January. As few of you already know, she provides an amazing service and almost all kinds of fetishes are accepted. She charges around 300 an hour.
I have tried many others but I feel she was awesome for the hardcore kinks.
Do keep an eye out for her return.
Do you all contact her through english? Trying to schedule with her when she visits Malaysia (Sabah) for holiday. No reply at all so far, so i guess its safe to assume its strictly for holiday?
Old 26-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26193 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy389 View Post
Do you all contact her through english? Trying to schedule with her when she visits Malaysia (Sabah) for holiday. No reply at all so far, so i guess its safe to assume its strictly for holiday?
sometimes i use english too, wechat got translator so shldnt be any issue, pt to note though try not to use short forms or lingo, type out in full so the translator can have an easier time and to prevent it translating into something offensive lol...
Old 26-12-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
sometimes i use english too, wechat got translator so shldnt be any issue, pt to note though try not to use short forms or lingo, type out in full so the translator can have an easier time and to prevent it translating into something offensive lol...
Haha thank you bro. Yes finally got her wechat frm a brother in this forum so will try my luck.
Old 26-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha thank you bro. Yes finally got her wechat frm a brother in this forum so will try my luck.
don't call her, before she is back in sg.. I wechat her. and she tell me 5000SGD….
Old 26-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
np bro, got bro post a few posts up also, just search for xiaomi will come out alrdy...
Old 26-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
don't call her, before she is back in sg.. I wechat her. and she tell me 5000SGD….
think typo NT sibo...
Old 26-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Xiaomi has replied, sadly she cancelled trip already so wont be coming to Sabah. Wonder if any bro here know any doms that will be in KL from 20th-22nd January.
Old 29-12-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sgslave93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, just curious, does anyone knows any thai/viets currently that does SM/fetishes service in Singapore?
Old 30-12-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgslave93 View Post
Hi guys, just curious, does anyone knows any thai/viets currently that does SM/fetishes service in Singapore?
I am also curious about this, I have been looking for non-chinese dommes in general actually.
Old 31-12-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros,

XiaoMi has confirmed that she will still be coming Singapore from 10-14 Jan. Those interested to session with her can contact her to check with her availability and make arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1