The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-01-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cora-massage/

Confirm FL in disguise. Even her pic shows abalone. I am inspired to become that photographer.
So I've asked this question before in an earlier post, but does she look very familiar to some of you? Like she was from another spa previously?
Old 31-01-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I see.. thanks bro for the feedback.

Sigh, wanted to explore today so I made an appointment in the evening. Then she told me that she'd like to shift back half an hour as she's going for dinner, which I agreed since I can also go for dinner.

But 10 mins before the appointment time when I called her.. she told me she just got her dishes so she won't be able to make it at 7:30pm. Note that I was the one who called her and she didn't even bother to message me.

Now I'm left wondering if I should still try and explore again..
Move on bro, attitude problem.
Old 01-02-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
So I've asked this question before in an earlier post, but does she look very familiar to some of you? Like she was from another spa previously?
Sorry bro, I dont recognise her at all.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 01-02-2024, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 12
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
That last photo though, the window got warped so badly hahaha.
Lol most probably u get a free upgrade to mumu-plus during your visit
Old 01-02-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Move on bro, attitude problem.
Yeah no point trying to book her again when she doesn't respect my time. I went back to my regular ML for maintenance again.
Old 01-02-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
thesilverduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can anyone kindly share Soda’s contact, thank you very much
Old 01-02-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4086 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning All, wondering if anyone has ever visited a Mandy before, Malaysian but providing massage here in SG.
Visited her a couple of times just before COVID but after COVID cannot find her anymore.
This was her last SBF-SGL page https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...ighlight=mandy

Suddenly remembered her service, which was pretty good, and her last location was just off Kovan area so quite discrete. Appreciate if anyone has info.

Thanks!
Old 01-02-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Uglyboy99 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Any old birds here got good CIM to recommend?
Old 01-02-2024, 11:42 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 294 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42606 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglyboy99 View Post
Any old birds here got good CIM to recommend?
Lucky lor. But kenna aeroplane I dun noe hor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 01-02-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Lucky lor. But kenna aeroplane I dun noe hor.
She Delisted
Old 01-02-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
She Delisted
I guess for that bro he's... unlucky
Old 01-02-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1580 / Power: 10
xiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant future

looking for viets SYT, any bros here can recommend?
Old 01-02-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_1112 View Post
Anyi
Syt very cute, pretty. My type..
Pros: massage technique, totally focus on you during the appt.
Cons: no topup for additional services/touching her. pure massage/hj get angry if you demand too much. Gen z altitude.

Tomato
Syt too but maybe abit more mature.
Pros: very playful and seductive, willing to make you happy. GFE max
Cons: Massage techniques not good. But I doubt you are visiting ML for massage. LOL. She does check phone and reply massage once in awhile.. I had to tell her to stop using phone lol

Both returning to China this week thou.

If only there a ML with An Yi looks and tomato playfulness that be worth to return.
Thanks. I had just tried an-yi.
Maybe the expectation for the look is too high. Not as good as I expected. Maybe she did not put on makeup. But vanilla level not as much as I expected. Maybe I expect super high vanilla. Her vigilance level is super high. Very scare ppl kisses her or lick her nipples suddenly.

But agreed that she is those generation z type. So you might need to put a bit of effort when communicate with her. Not an issue interacting with her. I think not a bad interaction throughout the session. She have super smooth skin for her back and ass. And she do have one of the nicest breast and nipples shape. Can see her nipples was rarely suck.
Will I rt? Hmm, I would say maybe but won't be often. I prefer more playable lady. Don't think can open up for fj, lick nipples, kiss for anyi. Maybe touch abit more still possible. But need effort. I do have a regular who is more playable. Look and youth wise also wont loss to an-yi.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/an-yi-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 03-02-2024 at 11:48 AM.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Paid Da Bao a visit over the weekends because I wanted to try someone new once in a while.

Welcomed me into the apartment(?) in a short one piece dress. Photos are a little PS-ed, but she still looks decent, and I guess she should be in the later half of 20s. Went for a quick shower before she played the piano for approximately 10 min or so on me, but no one is there for massage right?

Where she shines is during sensual, very patient in arousing me by doing a full body BM, licking around the scrotum and occasionally the shaft for about 10 mins before slathering oil on my shaft and positioning her body near me to enable 4G roaming while she started to jerk me off and occasionally sucked on my nipples (Her boobs felt awesome to fondle IMO; very full big C/small D cups ). Fired around 20-25 mins later before going for a shower.

Had a good laugh when she mentioned that she designated more time for sensual because the 3 most recent comments about me in the database had "Steel aeroplane" mentioned in all of them, however, she did not feel that way. I think that was why she did not do bbbj for me during that visit as well.

In and out almost full 60 mins, can click with her as well.
RTM? Likely, and would request bbbj on the next visit

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-bao-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 03-02-2024 at 11:50 AM.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiia0sn0w View Post
looking for viets SYT, any bros here can recommend?
JB is where I go for my viet SYTs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1